剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
你们还真没骗我
Wow, you weren't lying.
美好时光专柜
真有美好时光专柜
There's a whole BestTime section.
我还是觉得只有索氏是最棒的
I still say the Sours are the only way to go.
不 原味的美好时光巧克力棒才牛呢
Uh-uh, no. The original BestTime Bars are aces.
好吧
Okay, well, then, uh,
我们两种都带在路上吃吧 怎么样
we'll just get both for the trip. How's that?
你会非常喜欢尼亚加拉瀑布的 海登
You're gonna love Niagara Falls, Hayden.
新鲜的空气 水雾
The fresh air, the mist.
也许路上的游戏就算了 爸爸
Oh, just maybe go easy on the road trip games, Dad.
没事 我喜欢游戏
Oh, no, I-it's okay. I love games.
我妈妈一直都想带我去那里
And my mom always wanted to take me there,
所以谢谢你们
so thank you all.
当然
Sure.
天啊 海登
Oh, my God, Hayden,
我得给你看看所有的冰激凌口味 来吧
I have to show you all the ice cream flavors. Come on.
好
Uh, yeah.
接收他来家里是正确的
We made the right call taking him in.
没完没了地报道他们啊
It's nonstop publicity for them.
好像底特律没别的问题要操心了似的
Like Detroit doesn't have other concerns.
本周的"与4400人面对面"现场活动
好了布丽姬
Oh, come on, Bridge.
不是所有人都像我们这样
You know, not everyone's like us.
我这边有些人
I mean, some of the guys on my crew
根本不想和他们沾上边
want nothing to do with them.
真高兴我们要离开这出去了
I am so glad we're getting out of town.
玛丽亚学校那边都安排好了 对吧
Everything's set for Mariah's school, right?
洛根
Logan.
你不欠她的
You owe her nothing.
沙妮丝是她的生母啊 布丽姬
Shanice is her biological mother, Bridge.
我再补充一句 她很想成为她女儿生命的一部分
Who wants to be a part of her daughter's life, might I add.
那并不意味着什么表格都需要她签字吧
It doesn't mean she needs to sign every form.
-但她没有... -特别是
- But she doesn't... - Especially
允许玛丽亚一周不上学的申请表
one allowing Mariah to miss a week of school.
她不需要 但...
She doesn't need to, but...
但你想让她签
But you want her to.
不是"我想" 布丽姬 而是...
It's not "Want," Bridge, it's...
我也说不清 但...
Look, I don't know, but...
我无法装作她和这事没关系
I can't pretend like she's not a part of this.
市长非常感谢你愿意
The mayor is so appreciative you're willing to
主办与4400面对面的活动
host the Meet the 4,400 event.
我们真的觉得4400和他们的故事
We really feel the 4,400 and their whole story
对底特律有益 而且我们希望全世界都知道
are a boon to Detroit, and we want the world to know it.
我们完全公开透明
Hey, we are an open book here.
对吧 贾里尔
Right, Jharrel?
再说 我的办公室就在上面
Besides, with my office right up there,
我确保了有最佳座位观看格拉迪丝·凯勒的采访
I am guaranteed a front-row seat to a Gladys Keller interview.
现场采访
Live and in action.
说起来你是怎么定下她的
How'd you land her, anyway?
有几家媒体联♥系♥我们
Well, we had a number of outlets reaching out,
但市长真的希望由土生土长的底特律人来担当
but the mayor really wanted to give it to a Detroit native.
4400的反响也很好
4,400's response has been good, too.
原来他们中的很多人
Turns out a lot of them
也非常愿意从他们的角度讲述这个事
are really into telling their side of the story.
对了 我要增加一位讲话的人
Speaking of, I have a new addition to the lineup.
但我们需要进行筛查
But we need to vet them.
我会让我的助理把要增加的人发过来
I'll have my assistant send over my addition.
明天见喽
See you guys mañana.
你不喜欢他
You don't like him.
我什么时候喜欢过有权势的人啊
Okay, when have I ever liked the powers that be?
不止这个
It's more than that.
好吧 你说得对 但...
Okay, yes, you're right, but...
我也说不清...
I don't know, the...
我只是想让这件事能顺顺利利地
I just want this whole thing to go well.
我在想找个办法
Well, I've been thinking about a way
向公众展示 他们真的没什么好怕的
to really show the public there's nothing to fear.
向他们展示一个4400
Show them a true 4,400,
与非4400混搭的真实家庭
non-4,400 blended family.
清清楚楚地表明他们和你我一样
Make it clear they're just like you and me.
等等 沙妮丝
Wait, Shanice?
-还有她丈夫的家庭也接收了一名4400 -不行
- And her husband's family that took in a 4,400 as well. - No.
他们是完美 美丽 多种族的理想家庭
They're the perfect, beautiful, multiracial poster family
真的能让大家信服
that's really gonna sell this thing.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 这事... 很复杂
I mean, it's... complicated.
而且说服沙妮丝配合
And asking Shanice to go along with it
也并不容易
isn't exactly a picnic, either.
如果你愿意我可以和你一起过去和沙妮丝谈
I can come with you to talk to Shanice if you want.
准备呢
Prepping?
为你的重要采访
For your big interview?
看了这位格拉迪丝·凯勒的一些视频
Watched some video on this Gladys Keller,
她巧舌如簧 会把人绕到里头
she's got a silver tongue that trips people up.
你这是五十步笑百步吧
Does that make you the pot or the kettle?
沙妮丝 你想什么呢
Something on your mind, Shanice?
你协助比尔·格林诱使
Any particular reason you're helping Bill Greene
我们的4400同伴签这些卖♥♥身合约有什么特别目的
trick our fellow 4,400 into signing these predatory contracts?
-这是标准协议书 -不是
- It's a standard agreement. - It's not.
它允许政♥府♥对签署合同的人
It allows the government to trigger conservatorships
进行监管
over everyone who signs
只要满足某些"条件"的话
if certain "Conditions" are met.
我们的庇护所呢
What happened to our sanctuary?
反过来你支持了他的把戏
Instead, you are backing his play
去剥夺你信众们的权利
to take away your followers' rights.
他信守了承诺
He's kept his word.
这里的条件很好 大家都很高兴
Conditions here are good. People are happy.
比尔是睁着眼说瞎话
Bill is lying to your face.
他们知道我们有超能力
They know we have powers.
不管你是否愿意相信
And whether you want to believe me or not,
我非常确定他们会找出个办法来
I am pretty sure they're gonna find a way
利用那些对付我们
to use them against us.
所以如果你在计划另一个吸引公共眼球的活动
So, if you are planning another public spectacle,
也许你要想着点那个
maybe keep that in mind.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
It's nothing.
我只是睡不着 所以...
I just couldn't sleep, so...
想把自己累困了
trying to tire myself out.
行了 洛根
Come on, Logan.
我们俩都知道你明天要见沙妮丝
We both know you're seeing Shanice tomorrow.
她只有我们了 布丽姬
You know, we're all she's got, Bridge.
我明白 但是
I understand that, but
我们刚认识时 你就因为她的失踪伤心
you were still picking up the pieces of her disappearance
那是九年前了 现在你仍在疗伤
when we met, and that was nine years ago.
别让这事让你重新支离破碎 洛根
Don't let this take you back to where you were, Logan.
我会好好想想的
I'll mull it over.
我保证
I promise.
还得向我保证上♥床♥之前 你会去冲个澡
And promise me you'll shower before you come back to bed.
好吗 宝贝
Okay, hot stuff?
好的
All right.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
不是吧 玛丽亚 你总是囤牌
Oh, come on. Mariah, you're always stacking the deck.
你有什么牌
What do you got?
别偷看 宝贝
Ooh, watch yourself, hot stuff.
简直不敢相信我们终于可以出远门了
I can't believe we finally get to leave for the first time
疫情以来第一次旅游 卡明斯基家要去
since the pandemic started, and the Kaminskis are headed
尼亚加拉大瀑布
to Niagara Falls.
是吧 长大之后我再也没公路旅行过了
I know. I haven't been on a road trip since I was a kid.
露营肯定很好玩
Oh, and camping's gonna be great.
全世界才刚重新开放
Oh, come on. The world is just starting to open up again,
但我们仍要注意安全
but we still have to stay safe.
这意味着我们得想些新奇点子
Which means getting a little creative,
但没什么可以难倒我们
but it's nothing we can't handle.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表