剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
你看到了什么
what did you see?
我看到...
I saw...
我看到她叫布丽姬特"妈妈"
I saw her call Bridget "Mom."
跟她说自己爱她
Tell her that she loves her.
妮丝
Neecey,
大多时间 一直都是布丽姬特
Bridget's been there taking care of her
-在照顾她 -我知道
- most of her life. - I know.
我知道
I know that.
给自己点时间
Give it some time.
整件事都太离奇了
This whole situation is all kinds of strange.
-但我就是... -在我看来
- But I was just... - It seems to me
不要沉溺于过去
you've got to stop focusing on the past.
先考虑清楚 要活在当下
Be in the present. Figure that out first.
然后你就会想清楚
Then you can figure out
你想怎么和这些人发展关系
how you want to move forward with them.
说不定会让你意外
They might just surprise you.
沙妮丝 她说得有道理
She's got a point there, Shanice.
你也能看见回忆吗
Now, do you see memories, too?
不 我...
No, I...
感谢上帝 我并非由那个男人抚养长大
...and thank God I wasn't raised by that man.
昆西·索拉林 名门望族以赛亚·约翰斯顿的弃子讲述家族秘史
在我出生之前 就已被赋予了这一切
I was given a legacy before I was even born,
但我并不想要这种传承
and it's a legacy that I don't want.
这些对话 修复疗法 就是罪孽本身
This conversation, reparative therapy, is the real sin.
根本没什么好修复的
There is nothing to repair.
我们一直都在 也会一直继续...
We have always been here and always will...
伙计
Hey, man.
昆西·索拉林 名门望族以赛亚·约翰斯顿的弃子讲述家族秘史
该走了
It's time to go.
好的 我们外面见
Okay. I'll meet you outside.
怎么了
What's up?
一切还好吧
How's it going over there?
到现在还不错
So far, so good.
再拍几张照片就行了
Just finishing up with a few more pics.
这边也一样
Kind of the same here.
一切正常
Nothing out of the ordinary.
我得承认 好像还挺平常的
I have to admit it does seem pretty normal.
似乎他们确实应该出去融入社会
Like they should be out in the world.
跟上这个社会吧
Catching up on it all, I guess.
我喜欢这个凯莎
Okay, see, I like this Keisha.
不过相信我 这些人就和你我一样
But trust me, these people are just like you and me.
毕竟情况不受他们控制
In a situation beyond their control.
我得挂了
I have to go.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
非常好 米尔德里德小姐 现在...
That was very good, Miss Mildred. Now...
我们来提高点难度吧
let's increase the level of difficulty.
你猜他们在外面干什么呢
What do you think they're doing out there?
享受如愿得来的自♥由♥吧 我想
Enjoying having the freedom to do as they wish, I suppose.
我不觉得我想走
I don't think I want to go.
我有海登和沙妮丝
I have Hayden and Shanice,
还有自己的房♥间
and a whole room to myself.
-没有那么糟糕 -我明白了
- It's not so bad. - I see.
现在
Now.
试试看能不能抬起那几个瓶子
Do try to lift these bottles up,
同时抬起 我想看看
all at once. I want to see
同时抬起几个重物的话 情况会不会有变
if our results change with several heavier objects.
我检查你脉搏的时候也让它们飘着
Keep them floating as I check your pulse.
真不错
Good!
太棒了
Amazing.
你看
Look.
我做不到
I can't!
-所以你给他一个地方做实验 还没看守 -我
So you just gave him a place to do experiments, unguarded? - I...
是给他地方学习
To, like, study and stuff.
天哪 我没想到这是什么了不得的大事
Hell, I didn't think it was that big of a deal.
杰茜卡气坏了
Well, Jessica is pissed.
这是场可怕的意外
It was a freak accident.
我们已经准备让这些人离开了
We're on a path to getting these people out,
却还有这么多未知的事情
and there's still so much we don't know.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你出去这天有什么不对吗
Did anything go wrong on your outing today?
没有
No.
一切正常 不过
Nothing went wrong, but...
不过他们来自过去
But they're from the past.
-这能意味着什么呢 -我不知道
- What could that possibly mean? I don't know.
这是无法解释的事情
It is something unexplainable.
我们仍不知道索拉娅怎么了
We still don't know what's going on with Soraya
以及百丽岛上发生了什么事
or the thing on Belle Isle.
或者整件可怕的意外是怎么发生的
Or how this freak accident happened.
相信我 我知道 但是
Trust me, I know, but...
不过 今天就算是阶段性胜利了好吧
But let's just take the win today.
我们带了一些人出去 而且一切顺利
All right? We took some of these people out, and it went well.
所以 你觉得凯莎看到我的手愈合了吗
So you think Keisha saw my hand heal?
我那么炫耀实在是太蠢了
So stupid of me showing off like that.
我不觉得
I don't think so,
要不照章行事女士肯定会有话要讲
or Miss By-The-Book would have said something.
你们都听说米尔德里德的事了吗
Did y'all hear about Mildred?
他们把她送到了伊普西医疗机构
They sent her to Ypsi Med.
戴维斯医生做了很疯狂的事
Dr. Davis did something wild.
毁掉了老酒吧 听说场面极其酷炫
Destroyed the old bar. I heard it was dope.
不是 极其糟糕 到处都是碎玻璃
I mean bad. Shattered glass everywhere.
米尔德里德还好吗 安德烈呢
Is Mildred okay? And Andre?
我们不知道
We don't know.
还在等消息
We're waiting to hear back.
来吧 做好准备
All right, get ready.
你们就像登月归来的宇航员们
You guys are like astronauts coming back from the moon.
发生什么了
What's going on?
你查到关于你儿子的事吗
You find out anything about your son?
我没有儿子
I have no son.
这...
Oh, my...
上次我看见她时她还好好的
She was fine the last time I saw her,
现在就不见了
and now she's gone.
你们对她做了什么
What did you do to her?!
海登 我保证她没事
Hayden! I'll make sure she's okay.
你怎么保证
And how will you do that?
你根本不在乎我们
You don't care about us.
只在乎你的实验
All you care about is your experiments.
如果你在乎 米莉就不会离开这里
If you really cared, Millie would still be here.
告诉你了我不相信医生
I told you I didn't trust doctors,
你证明了我是对的
and you proved me right.
对于米尔德里德的事 他真的很沮丧啊
He's really upset about Mildred, isn't he?
你还好吗
You okay?
来 医生 这个能让你精神点
Well-- well, here, Doc. These should cheer you up.
我拿了一些你要的医学书
I got some of the medical books you asked for.
1924年到1930年
I got 1924 to 1930.
我把它们伪装成了时尚杂♥志♥
Disguised them as fashion magazines
好躲过"老大哥"的监控
to hide them from Big Brother, of course.
我猜猜 又是严控行动
Another DL operation, I presume?
你知道的 我还给自己找了本编程书
You know it. And I also got myself a coding book,
还有真正的时尚杂♥志♥
and an actual fashion magazine.
天哪 这些封锁造型
Oh, my God, these, like, lockdown looks.
高级睡衣裤和拖鞋出现的频率高得离谱
The amount of high-end loungewear and slippers is ridiculous.
新的化学治疗方法可以治愈广泛的呼吸道和肠道疾病
还有设计款外科口罩
And, like, designer surgical masks?
被化学药物治愈的人类对象
3号♥ 24号♥ 4号♥ 31号♥ 7号♥ 37号♥ 39号♥ 43号♥
错过这些可真是幸运
It looks like we lucked out missing all that.
我做到了
I did it.
你干了什么
What'd you do?
我...有一个绝好的消息
I... have the most wonderful news.
是什么
What is all this?
我说服韦弗斯医生
I convinced Dr. Weavers...
给你一个名额让你参与进我们的试验
to give you a spot in our human trials.
我甚至还让他把我们的幸运数字7分给你
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表