剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
这一夜真是不得了
What a night, y'all. I mean,
我们偷偷去了百丽岛
we snuck out to Belle Isle.
诺亚呢 唱着歌♥让陪同的工作人员睡了过去
Noah, like, nap-timed the chaperones with his voice,
米尔德里德... 你让牧师像只蝴蝶一样飘在空中
and Mildred-- you floated Rev like a butterfly.
我清醒时从来没见过这样玄玄乎乎的玩意
I have never seen such trippy stuff sober.
你们就像是超级英雄
You guys are like superheroes.
有你们自己的原创故事等等
Like, with your own origin story and everything.
我猜这样我就成团队里的卡戴珊了
I guess that makes me the Kardashian of the group.
以真人秀电视节目的名气把事情弄得再热闹一些
Like, bringing a dash of reality TV fame to spice things up.
真人秀电视节目是什么
What's a reality TV?
电视是什么
What's a TV?
电视就像是你观看的无线电 收音机
TV is like radio you watch like talkies.
而真人秀电视节目就是
And then reality TV is where
把一群普通人弄一块儿
you get, like, a bunch of regular people
每个人的性格都不一样
with different personalities,
然后你把所有展现出来的故事都拍摄下来
and you film, like, all the drama that unfolds.
比如说吧 沙妮丝...她是我们中的反叛者
So, like, for example, so, like, Shanice-- she's our rebel,
所以她和金童牧师起冲突
so she clashes with Rev, the golden boy.
然后呢 米尔德里德 你和海登
And then, Mildred, you and Hayden
就是"他们会吗 不会吗"的那对
are, like, the "Will they, won't they."
什么叫他们会吗 不会吗
Will they, won't they what?
等着瞧吧
Just wait.
那你是谁呢
So, then, what are you?
很显然我是明星 但大家都没意识到
Obviously, I'm the star. But nobody knows that
因为我不再有摄像镜头围着我团团转了
because I do not have cameras following me around anymore.
天啊 我真怀念出名啊
God, I miss being famous.
我的天 玛丽亚
Oh, my God, Mariah.
怎么了
Wh... What?
可你是怎么进来的
But how did you get in here?
你♥爸♥爸知道你来这了吗
Does your father know you're here?
他不想让我来 但我...真的想见你
He wasn't gonna let me, but I-I really wanted to see you.
但是...
Okay, but...
怎么 你怎么来的
How? How are you here?
有个人 我想他好像叫海登吧
Some guy. I-I think he said his name was Hayden.
他为我开了门并且...
He opened the door for me, and...
我也说不清 我想我...我真的想见你吧
I don't know. I guess I just... I really wanted to meet you.
我也没考虑那么多 除了...
And I didn't think much past...
-放手去做吧 -对
- Making it happen? - Yeah.
-家族遗传的脑子一热 -真的吗
- Hotheaded runs in the family.- Really?
来吧
Oh, come here.
我太爱你了 妈妈
I love you so much, Mom.
那是什么情况
What was that?
-什么 -我...
- What? - I...
我...
I...
你...
You...
你没事吧
Um, a-are you okay?
嗯 我只是... 我
Yeah. Yes, I just... I...
我真的想让你知道 想告诉你
I really need you to know, t... to tell you
你曾是...
that you were...
你是我的整个世界
You are my world.
我根本不会故意丢弃你的
I never would have left you by choice.
好吧
Okay.
可爸爸告诉我你写了一封信
But Dad told me you wrote a letter,
-所以... -不 我从没写过信
- so... - No, I never wrote a letter.
-我... -你从没写过那封信
- I... - You never wrote the letter?
好吧 我写过 但...
Okay, well, okay, I did, but...
-那你刚刚对我说了谎 -不是
- So you just lied to me? - No.
不是那样的 我只是...
It's not like that. I'm just...
我只是脑子有点乱 而且我看见了...
I'm-I'm just confused, and I-I saw...
你有一个...布丽姬特的人
You have this... this Bridget person,
-而且... -哎呀 好吧
- and-and... - Wow. Okay,
布丽姬特和你出走有什么关系
what does Bridget have to do with you leaving?
我搞不清我怎么会觉得我可以相信你
I don't know why I thought I could trust you.
-这是个错误 -不 玛丽亚
- This was a mistake. - No, M-Mariah.
等等 求求你...
Wait. Please. Just...
释放4400
昨晚以来示♥威♥的人增加了一倍
This crowd has doubled since last night.
放了他们
我希望玛丽亚顺利回了家
I just hope Mariah got home okay.
警戒线 不要进入
可你女儿是怎么进来的
But how did your daughter get in?
她说海登放她进来的
She said Hayden let her in.
我猜因此他没去百丽岛
I guess that's why he didn't go to Belle Isle.
他可以看到未来 没什么大不了的
He can see the future. No big deal.
话说回来 你女儿听着不是善茬啊
Anyway, your daughter sounds like a badass.
很可能不是她第一次天亮时潜回家吧
It's probably not her first time sneaking back in at dawn.
真够热闹的 而且都是为了我们
Quite the hullabaloo. And all over us.
这对我们很有利
This is all good for us, okay?
对我们来说 无人关注才是最糟糕的
No publicity is bad publicity as far as we're concerned.
这样可以让我们在公众的注视之下 不在阴影里
It keeps us in the public eye and out of the shadows.
可政♥府♥就是另外一回事了
But the government is a different story.
史蒂夫说他们很快要开个新闻发布会了
Steve said they're trying to have some press event soon.
他们希望这些能尽快解决
They want all this to go away ASAP.
你和警卫们亲密到可以直呼其名了
You're on a first-name basis with the guards?
报纸记者会来这里
The papers will be here?
只有史蒂夫
Just Steve.
还有我们已经不太看报纸了
And we don't really do paper anymore,
但是对 有记者
but yes, reporters.
你好像对媒体很在行啊
You seem an expert on the press.
出镜曾经是我的工作
Being on camera used to be my job.
是胶片的那种电影镜头吗
On celluloid film?
现在都是数码的了 不过是的
Well, it's digital now, but yeah.
其实我当时正在拍我自己的真人秀呢...
I was actually shooting my own reality show when...
-结果这事就发生了 -也许
- this happened. - Perhaps
有人把你被劫持那一刻拍摄记录下来了
someone documented the precise moment you were taken, then.
我也不清楚 一切很模糊
I don't know. It's all pretty blurry.
我记得喝了很多酒
I remember drinking a lot
然后就到了百丽岛
and then arriving on Belle Isle.
我一定是喝太高了
I must have been really trashed.
我当时在拍摄我的首集
Um, I was shooting my premiere episode.
这件
This one.
不 你的身材穿那件不合适
Oh, no. Your body would do nothing for that dress.
你之后考虑过我去上学的事吗
Have you thought more about me getting my degree?
我觉得对我有好处
I think it could be kind of good for me.
计算机科学 太浪费了
Computer science. What a waste.
-你反正也没有时间 -爸爸觉得我可以应付...
- You wouldn't even have time, anyway. - Dad thinks I can manage...
正因如此你才应该知道这是个坏主意
Exactly why you know that's a terrible idea.
现在让人瞩目是你的全职工作
Look, being fabulous is your full-time job now.
把轻重缓急搞好
Fix your priorities.
还有搞好你的脸 有要起痘痘了
And fix your face. You got a zit coming in.
停
Cut!
那太严厉了妈妈 即便是拍给人看的
That was harsh, Mom. Even for the cameras.
那不是拍给人看的 每个字我都是认真的
Uh-uh, that wasn't for the cameras. I meant every word.
你需要考虑你的品牌
You need to think about your brand,
而不是你的头脑
not your brain.
别担心你妈妈 好吗
Don't worry about your mom, okay?
这是为了你
This is about you
从前妻系列片中走出来
coming out of the ex-wives franchise
拍你自己的系列片
with your very own spin-off.
你是我们的未来 好吗 我们的明星
You are our future, right? Our star.
告诉你们
You know what?
如果他们要把媒体弄来
If they're gonna bring in the press,
我会把自己搞成这个节目需要的大明星
I'm gonna make myself the star this show needs.
不要在过道里闲逛
No loitering in the hallways.
去吃早饭
Get to breakfast.
去吃早饭
Get to breakfast.
我才不吃那玩意呢
I wouldn't eat that.
-那是什么 -三个谜题的伙伴
- What is that? - A mate in three puzzle.
是不用棋具来玩我最喜欢的游戏的方法
It's a way to play my favorite game without a set.
象棋
Chess.
海登 米尔德里德告诉我明天是你的生日
Hayden. Mildred told me it's your birthday tomorrow.
我们要开派对庆祝
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表