剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
他们什么时候才能停止对我们的杀戮
When are they gonna stop killing us?
这些混♥蛋♥把我们带到这里
I mean, they the damn ones that brought us here
-却只为狩猎我们取乐 -克劳德特 冷静
- only to hunt us for sport. - Claudette, calm yourself.
我明白你很沮丧
I know you're upset...
我们已经尝试过静♥坐♥和分发宣传册了
We have tried the sit-ins and the pamphlets.
什么时候才去对付他们
When are we gonna go after them?
我们的方法已经奏效
Our approach has been working,
而且我们不能让自己变得和他们一样堕落
and we will not stoop to their level of depravity.
相信我 如果我们照你说的做
Trust me, woman, when I say to you if we did,
情况对我们来说只会越来越糟
things could get worse for us.
-会比现在更糟吗 詹姆斯 -够了
- What is worse than this, James? - Enough!
我让你插手太多事情了
I let you do more than you should.
已经超出了丈夫允许妻子所做的限度
More than what most husbands let their wives do.
你应该心怀感激才是
You should be grateful.
以后...
Now...
接着拍你的照片
keep on taking your pictures
领导大家的事情留给我
and leave the leading to me.
听懂了吗
We clear?
你听懂了吗
Are we clear?
是的 詹米
Yes, Jimmy.
等你离开布瓦布兰克后 我们还能有幸
So, will we finally be graced with That LaDonna Life
观赏《拉♥登♥娜的生活》吗
if you leave the Bois Blanc?
我可是受够真人秀了
I think I'm done with reality TV.
不过 我妈突然让我回家
But, like, all of a sudden, my mom's inviting me home,
谁知道她藏着什么猫腻
so who knows what that woman has up her lipo garment sleeve.
我宁可去找我爸
I'd much rather go to my dad's.
这样也行吗
Is that an option?
不太行
Not really.
我试着跟他联♥系♥过了
I've tried to get in contact with him,
但他的号♥码没有登记在册
but his number is unlisted.
我能理解 毕竟我母亲在节目里
Which I get. Like, my mother literally cast him
把他塑造成了一个怪物
as a villain on the show, so...
我记得
I remember.
她把他塑造成了那样一个怪物
She made him seem like such a monster.
其实他不是
Well, he's not.
他差不多算是唯一懂我的人 知道吧
He was, like, the only person to really get me, you know?
他俩分手之前我可依赖他了
I used to be such a daddy's girl before they split.
等到他成了头号♥全民公敌之后
And then after he became public enemy number one,
我就不能经常见他了
I couldn't see him as much.
我妈说 这对节目的形象
My mom said it wasn't a good look
或其他什么形象不好
for the show or whatever.
真糟糕
That's awful.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
人生如此啦
'Tis life.
但我也不能一直待在这里
But I can't stay here forever.
但我在这过得挺好
It's been really cool,
你知道的 学学编程
you know, like, learning to code
动动脑子
and using my brain and stuff,
不过我还是得回家继续人生
but I do have a life back home.
找我真正的朋友
My actual friends.
你指节目里那些朋友吗
Your friends from the show?
妹子 那些人要是能算你朋友
Girl, if those are your friends,
那你的仇人得是什么样子啊
I would hate to know your enemies.
他们没有那么糟糕
They're not that bad.
-真的没有 -好吧
- They aren't. - All right.
要和你在这里交到的真心朋友说再见吗
Saying goodbye to true friends like you've made here?
-我... -你跟他们说了吧
- I... - You have told them, right?
真心朋友吗
Okay, true friends? Like...
我跟他们相熟的时间
I've known these people for, like,
大概也就半季节目那么多吧
half a season of television.
我还没告诉他们
And no.
但这是我的人生 他们没必要知道
But it's my life. They don't need to know.
亲爱的
Honey.
你不懂得如何交朋友
You don't know how to have friends.
和人说再见也许会很艰难
It can be hard saying goodbye to people.
即使你只认识这4400人很短一段时间
Even if you've only known the 4,400 for a short while.
创伤使人们彼此相连
Trauma bonds people.
对我来说可不是这样
Okay, that's not what's happening here.
好吗 我这么牛 才不会有什么创伤
Okay? I'm too fabulous for trauma.
除了要帮他们装好这台电脑之外
Look, I just need to finish this computer for them.
这里再没什么能让我留恋的了
Besides that, nothing's keeping me here, right?
你是吉云吧
Ji-Eun, right?
抱歉 我只是在确认大伙的情况
Sorry, I'm just checking up on folks.
确保大家都有所需的东西
Making sure you all got what you need.
我在签合约那个屋子里留意到了你
I noticed you at the contracts booth.
你当时在索要什么东西
You were asking for something.
是我的记录的打印版
A printout for my records.
那人跟我保证 他天黑前就能拿到
The guy promised he would get it by the end of the day.
-现在还没给你吗 -没事
- And still no copy? - It's okay.
-我不想惹麻烦 -不会 有什么麻烦
- I don't want to cause any problems. - No, what problems?
拿到记录是你的权力
It's your right to see them.
那个男人在骚扰你吗
This man harassing you?
只是和你的一位信众聊一聊 牧师先生
Just, catching up with one of your flock, Rev.
如果可以的话
If that's allowed.
吉云 记住我说的
Ji-Eun, remember what I told you.
如果你有需要
If you need anything at all...
就去找你
We have you.
当然 你准备好进行祈祷仪式了吗
Sure do. You ready for prayer service?
是的
Yeah.
我给你带了那天你问我要的东西
I brought you what you asked about the other day.
剪报吗
The clippings?
讣告
怀念芭芭拉·桑德斯
看看我的姑娘
Look at my girl.
她逐渐成长为
"She went on to become a leader
黑豹组织的领导者
"in the Black Panther organization,
秉持着如下的信条
"believing, 'We stood by too many years,
我们已袖手旁观多年 只为保持和平
"'hands behind our backs to give them peace.
但我们已明白
But we learned...'"
只有革命
"'...only revolution
才能换来黑人应得的和平
will guarantee the peace Black folk deserve.'"
你知道什么改变了吗
You know what has changed?
在如今的社会运动里
In today's movement,
女性不但能够发声 而且有人追随
women's voices are not only heard but followed.
尽管与她们应得的尚不匹配
Not as much as they should be,
但绝对比你当年那时候强了
but certainly more than in your time.
我好奇芭芭拉会怎么看待巴尼
I wonder what Barb would think of Barney.
芭芭知道有许多像巴尼一样的人
Yeah, Barb knew there were a lot of Barneys
在从内而外地腐蚀着这个国家
rotting this country from the inside out.
你觉得芭芭拉会做什么
What do you think Barb would do
如果她知道如今像巴尼这种人
if she knew how high up the ladder
爬到了地位极高的地方
today's Barneys have climbed?
这些人位高权重 身居要职
Sitting all high and mighty in such powerful positions.
好了 听我说
All right, listen up. Hey.
我近距离看过我们兄弟姐妹的照片
I have seen the photos of our sisters and brothers up close.
正因如此
Which is why
我们相聚于此
we are coming to their front steps.
-对 -没错
- Yes! - That's right.
我们会将我们的主张
We will bring our message
奉行白人至上主义以及歧视有色族裔运动的党派
传达到三K党总部
to the Klan's headquarters.
然后一如既往坐以待毙吗
And sit like we always do?
如同砧板上的鱼 任人宰割
Little sitting ducks just waiting to be killed.
如果我们进行人身攻击
What if we make this personal
直击恶魔的巢穴呢
and strike at the heart of the monster?
三K党首领又称为"大巫师"或"帝国巫师"
直击他们首领的家
The Grand Wizard's house.
-克劳德特 -没错 克劳德特
- Claudette. - Yes, Claudette.
好吧 亲爱的
All right, dear.
够了
That's enough.
让她说完 詹米
Let her finish, Jimmy.
我并不反对静♥坐♥示♥威♥
I'm not talking no sit-in.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表