剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
《时间的皱折》
这是怎么回事
What's the deal?
贾里尔觉得这也许是解开你让我们找的
Well, Jharrel thought this might be the key to the clock code
那个时钟密♥码♥的关键
you said we should look for.
我们在曼尼的公♥寓♥里找到了它
It was in Manny's apartment.
但我不知道具体该找什么
But I don't know what I'm looking for.
你能...
Can you...
解开密♥码♥吗
break the code?
查出曼尼究竟想给贾里尔传递什么信息
Figure out what Manny's message to Jharrel was?
有世界上最强的百事通在
I mean, who better to ask for code-breaking help
我还用去找谁呢
than the world's greatest texpert?
百事通为您服务
Texpert is on it.
谢了
Thanks.
我...得把这个东西送到酒店里
I... got to get this over to the hotel.
希望他们在那里一切都好
I hope they're doing okay in there.
你真好心 能带这些食物过来
It's so kind of you to be bringing all of this in.
吃点热食能让大家精神好一些
Having some hot food will brighten everyone's spirits.
当然
Of course.
其实有好多人似乎想要帮助4400人
A lot of people actually seem to want to help the 4,400.
但是...
But...
希望其他人能让我们静静
Hopefully all the others will leave us in peace.
我们没有伤害任何人
We're not hurting anyone.
这跟你们本质如何无关
No, it's not about the reality of who you all are.
外面有些人反对你们这类人
Some narrative that exists out there of prejudice
是出于偏见
against "your kind."
这...
What in the...
不 天哪
No, come on.
天哪
Come on.
没电了
There's no power.
我觉得我们被困住了
I think we're stuck.
外面的住户都还有电
Everyone else out there has power.
这不是风暴造成的
This isn't the storm.
是政♥府♥
It's the government.
他们把电闸拉了
They killed the lights.
所有人注意 两两结对回到你们的房♥间
Everyone, head back up to your rooms in pairs.
让我们安然度过这场风暴吧
Let's ride out the storm.
这间宗教庇护所的建立
Rev and I are-are responsible
是我和牧师的责任
for making this sanctuary happen.
大家都在向我寻求答案
And everyone is looking to me for answers.
现在难道我还要考虑
And now I have to figure out
怎样才能付得起水电费吗
how we're gonna pay for utilities?
我们先度过这晚吧
We focus on getting through the night.
我先从办公室拿点补给
I will gather supplies from my office.
从来没人给我画过妆
No one's ever given me a makeover before.
你之前还从没被联调局通缉过呢
Imagine you never been wanted by the FBI before either.
那我们开始吧
Let's get started, shall we?
我也不太专业
Now, I am no professional.
只能给你剪个波波头
So I can give you a bob or a bob.
但我得先
Just got to...
把这头乱发梳开
untangle this bird's nest first...
不要
No!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
我得让你混入人群
I'm just trying to help you blend in.
你不想再逃亡了
You want to stop running,
这就是代价
this is what it takes.
你根本不知道代价是什么
You don't know what it takes.
好吧
All right, then.
告诉我
Talk to me about it.
你可以发泄愤怒
You're allowed your anger.
没关系
That's all right.
是因为比尔·格林的事情吗
Is it because of the Bill Greene thing?
和你在伊普西医疗机构的那段时间
And your time at Ypsi Med?
我...恨他们
I...hate them.
他们想要利用我的力量
They tried to take advantage of my powers,
利用我
advantage of me.
我恨在那道绿光之后发生的所有事
I hate everything that happened after the green light!
在那之前的...也是
And... and everything before.
就是...
Just...
你也许觉得我并不了解
You might think I don't understand
你过去和现在交织在一起的伤痛 我懂
the pain of your past catching up with your present, but I do.
米尔德里德 是时候给你看点东西了
I think it's time I showed you something, Mildred.
他们这是自作自受
They got what was coming to them.
布瓦布兰克酒店现在断电了
The Bois Blanc is now without power.
你解开了书里的密♥码♥吗
Have you cracked the book's cipher?
嘿
Hey!
少虚张声势了
Calling your bluff!
曼尼不在你们那里
You don't have Manny.
你们一直向我打听他 关于他的工作
You keep asking me about him, what he's working on.
因为你们根本就不知道他在哪里
'Cause you don't even know where he is!
你们想找到他 对吧
You're trying to find him, aren't you?
曼尼到底在哪里
Where the hell is Manny?
我们只知道有位探员发誓
All we know is that an agent swears
上周她在底特律认出了他
she ID'd him in Detroit last week,
自从他失踪 研究计划局就一直想找他
and DARPA's been wanting to find him since he disappeared.
让我和他聊聊
Let me talk to him.
我还在等着律师呢
Still waiting on that attorney!
我也许知道怎么能让他开口
I think I might know how to break him for you.
妈的 不
Damn it, no...
没有信♥号♥♥
no service.
但也许我可以爬上去
But maybe I can, climb up,
看看有没有逃生出口
see if there's an escape hatch.
如果你扶住小车...
If you hold the cart...
-你还好吗 -我不...
- You okay? - I don't...
我不喜欢狭小的空间
don't like small spaces, is all.
如果...他们没找到我怎么办
What if... what if they don't find us?
感觉...
Feels...
-感觉我喘不上气 -没事 没事的
- Feels like I can't breathe. - It's okay, it's okay.
把衣服脱了 我们不会在这儿待太久
Look, take this off. We won't be in here for too long.
好吗
All right?
把头低下 闭上眼睛
Put your head down and close your eyes.
可以为了我这样做吗
Can you do that for me?
好的 我们来吸气
All right, we gonna breathe in.
保持吸气
Hold it.
呼气
Breathe out.
好的 很好
Good. Good, good. Okay.
再来一次 吸气
One more time. Breathe in.
呼气
Out.
谢谢你 我...
Thank you. I...
对不起 我...一直没法处理...
I'm sorry. I've... never been able to handle...
没关系的
No, it's all right.
我经历过许多次恐慌发作
I've had my share of panic attacks.
我妹妹去世后 好多年都这样
Was hit with 'em for years after my sister died.
我前女友唯一的好处
Only good thing that came from my ex
就是教会我怎么...
is she taught me how to...
通过呼吸来度过恐惧 直至结束
breathe through the panic until it was over.
她
She?
是的
Yeah.
她
She.
所以你是...
So... you're...
同性恋
you're gay.
伙计 冷静点 是我 洛根
Dude, chill! It's me, Logan.
你把那致命武器放下来吧 天呐
You want to put down the deadly weapon? Geez.
对不起 我没想吓你
Sorry, I-I didn't mean to give you a scare.
我本来可以走前面
I would've come through the front,
但是外面人群太疯狂了
but there's a crazy crowd out there.
诽谤我们的人是个大♥麻♥烦
Our detractors are quite the impediment.
不过
But, uh,
你为什么过来
why have you come?
我听玛丽亚说了停电的事
I heard about the outage from Mariah.
就想着送点物资过来
Figured I'd bring some supplies.
我拿了很多露营用的设备
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表