剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
Want me to fix you a little something?
我还没到饮酒年龄
I don't think I'm old enough.
对 一直记不住他们上调了合法饮酒年龄
Oh, right. I keep forgetting they raised the drinking age.
你不是说自己只是在学调酒吗
Didn't you say you were just at bartending school?
那是贾里尔弟弟的
Oh, that belonged to Jharrel's brother.
想谈谈你为什么把那个男人扔出窗外吗
So, you want to talk about why you threw that man out a window?
我只是想帮助所有和我一样被关起来的人们
I just wanted to help everyone else who was locked up with me.
但你不知道该怎么帮 对吗
But you didn't have a plan, did you?
而且我想
And I imagine,
现在政♥府♥ 以及全世界都
with the government and the whole world looking out
认得出你 并想抓住你...
for your now very recognizable face...
...你大概吓坏了
...you've probably been scared half to death.
我...
I...
我不知道该去哪了
I don't know where to go anymore.
怎么不去庇护所
What about the sanctuary?
大家都讨厌死我了吧
Doesn't everyone hate me there?
可以肯定的是他们都很怕我
I know they're scared of me.
即便我再也没法...
Even if I can't...
你知道的...
you know, anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我失去了超能力
My powers are gone.
在比尔·格林办公室的时候
Rev took them away somehow
牧师不知道怎么消除了我的超能力
when I was in Bill Greene's office.
-他消除了 -那的确阻止了我
- He-he took it away? - I mean, I guess it stopped me
做出让自己后悔的事情
from doing something I'd probably really regret.
但是 就那一回
But, for once,
我感觉自己是无法阻挡的
I felt like I was unstoppable.
感觉人生第一次 我拥有了什么
And it just felt like i had something for the first time.
慢着 慢着
Hey, hey, hey.
抬头挺胸
Pick your head up.
能力都在你的脑袋里
There is power in that.
对吗
Right?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你稍微洗漱下
Go on and get yourself cleaned up
我出个门 很快回来
while I pop out for a sec. Okay?
玛丽亚
这是视频通话
Hey. Uh... you called with video.
你不用把手♥机♥放到耳边
There's no need to hold it to your ear.
玛丽亚 关于刚刚...
Mariah, about earlier...
是我先打的电♥话♥
I totally called it.
我不知道...
I'm not sure I...
我是说...
I mean, I...
我明白我俩还在试图弄清楚
I know you and I are still figuring out
大家该以什么身份相处 而且...
who we are to each other, and...
你的父亲说我们可以试着培养感情
your dad said we could have a relationship.
但我还...我还没准备好...
But I'm... I'm not ready to...
这不是我想跟你聊的
That's not what I wanted to talk to you about.
这边一切都不太顺利
So, things are not great here.
有人提议众筹
Someone mentioned crowdfunding?
我可以帮你们申请一个众筹网页
I can help you set up a FOMOFundMe page.
但4400绝对需要重塑一下形象
But the 4,400 is gonna need a serious brand reboot
如果想要大众接受的话 所以...
if you want to get the public on board, so...
没问题
Sure.
形象...重塑 好的
Brand... reboot. Okay.
别担心 会很有意思的
Yeah, don't worry. I mean, this-this'll be fun.
我受够跟你们兜圈子了
I am done playing games.
你们兄弟俩到底耍什么花招
What were you and your brother planning?!
他想让你帮他做什么事
What did he want you to do for him?
律师不在场 我是不会和你谈的
Look, I'm not talking to you without an attorney,
所以你还是省省力气 别审问我了...
so you can stop asking me...
他在研究什么
What was he working on?!
问他自己
Ask him.
他在你们手上 不是吗
I mean, you do have him. Don't you?
你认得你弟弟的文身
You know your brother's tattoos.
对吗
Don't you?
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
但如果你不告诉我需要信息的话
But if you don't give me the information that I need,
我可没法保证你弟弟的安全
I won't be able to protect your brother.
马特奥
发生什么事了 兄弟
What up, though?
警♥察♥对民众使用催♥泪♥弹♥和胡椒喷雾
Cops used tear gas and pepper spray on folks
特朗普于2020年7月8日发起的联合执法行动
旨在协助密苏里州堪萨斯城平息日益疯狂的示♥威♥游♥行♥
仅仅因为和平抗♥议♥"传奇行动"
for peacefully protesting Operation Legend.
发生了这件事 40人被捕
That's what's up. 40 got arrested,
我都不能...
and I can't...
悠着点 你还需要休息
Whoa, whoa, hey. You should still be resting up.
你真的不再需要照顾我了
You really don't need to be taking care of me anymore.
卡拉不催你回家吗
Don't Carla want you back home?
卡拉在和她的父母隔离
Carla is quarantining with her own folks.
她也很担心你
And she's worried about you, too.
所以别太逼自己
So take it easy on yourself.
为了别让她担心 即使你不在乎我
For her sake, even if you won't for me.
我闻不到也不代表我想满身汗臭
Hey, just because I can't smell doesn't mean I want to stink.
这里太热了
It's hot up in here.
而且我脑子也没坏
Plus, my brain isn't broken.
我还能修东西
I can still fix things.
你盖住了之前的文身吗
Covered up your old tat?
我还以为把爸的姓氏纹在身上
Thought having our dad's last name inked
对你是有特殊意义的
was something meaningful to you.
以前是的 现在我不想让他出现在我身体上
Was. I don't want any link to him on my body anymore.
嗯 因为你依然为自己的问题迁怒爸爸
Right, because you still blame Dad for all your issues.
-你知道那个男人 -那个男人
- You know that man... - That man
在没死之前对我来说就不存在了
was a ghost to me long before he died.
之所以我纹那个
You know, I got that tat hoping
是希望他能以我为傲 一次就好
that it'd make him proud for once,
但他依然总是教训我
seeing as how he told me on the regular
说我永远干不成任何事
that I'd never amount to anything.
但你全都知道
No, but of course you knew that.
你也这么认为
You bought into it.
你那时总是气冲冲的
Come on, you were angry.
无时不刻
All the time.
你不是偷东西被抓
All right, if you weren't getting busted for stealing,
就是涂鸦被抓
it was for tagging.
现在你的所作所为还害自己被套上脚链
Now you went and did whatever got you that ankle monitor.
我做的不过是接了一份秘密工作
What I did was take a private sector job.
政♥府♥之前求我替他们工作
The Feds who had been begging me to work for them
现在出于报复 说我偷东西
retaliated by claiming that I stole from them,
捏造罪名 就是为了逼我替他们做事
fabricated charges to try to force me to work for them.
只是他们的竞业禁止条款
This is their version of a noncompete clause,
所以我再也没法在这行业立足
so I can't work for anybody else.
那他们...
So, what did, um...
他们想让你做什么事
you know, what'd they want you to work on?
我是说...
I mean...
你到底是做什么工作的
what is it that you actually do?
很难说清
It's hard to explain.
看起来很多麻烦事
Seems like a hassle.
那你为什么要拒绝他们
Why'd you turn 'em down?
我不会向恶势力低头
I don't cave to bullies.
不向爸爸
Not Dad.
也不向政♥府♥
Not the government.
我只坚持做自己觉得对的事
I do what I think is right.
但我没法改变你对我的看法 对吧
But I can't change the way you see me, can I?
马特奥
很抱歉突然给你发消息
I'm sorry to just text you out of the blue like that. I...
没事的
No, it's fine.
很高兴你这样做了
Glad you did.
我很担心
I'm worried.
你还没有他的消息吗
You haven't heard from him?
没有
Nothing.
很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
真希望自己能帮上忙
wish I could help.
其实 你说不定可以
Actually, I think you can.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表