剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
如果你们往回走 然后右转
Okay, if you turn around and make that right,
顺着走廊走到底
that hallway will take you around
就是米尔德里德的房♥间
to the far end of Mildred's block.
看来这些限制有针对性
It seems the restraints are targeted.
用来抑制我们的超能力
Designed to neutralize our abilities.
他们所有人都不该被关在这里
None of them should be here.
你们在那里拐弯后
Okay, once you make that turn,
就到米尔德里德的房♥间了
it'll take you right to Mildred's room.
有两个暴徒挡在门外
There are two bullyboys blocking our path.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你们安全了吗
Are you clear?
医生 你听得到吗
Doc, can you hear me?
我们肯定是拉♥登♥娜小姐失联了
We must have lost Miss LaDonna.
我有办法
I have an idea.
鸟叫声
A birdcall.
不可能有用的
That can't work.
人们总是惊讶二战时鸟叫有多么管用
Men were always surprised how well it worked in World War II.
有时简单的解决办法最有效
Sometimes simple solutions are best.
鸟声小姐又开始了
Birdlady acting up again.
去看看吧
Let's check it out.
-放开我 放开我 -米尔德里德
- Let me go. Let go of me. - Mildred.
-别碰我 放开我 -海登 海登
- Don't touch me! Let me go! - Hayden, Hayden.
你先冷静下来
You have to calm down.
我们还没准备好和他们正面交锋
We are not prepared for a frontal assault.
如果有必要 我会亲手宰了他们
I will tear them apart myself if I have to.
放开我
Now let me go.
站住
Stop right there.
注射枪 拿来
Injection gun. Now.
女士 我们需要送她48号♥去手术室
Ma'am, we need to escort number 48 to the operating room.
你们去帮新来的病人
You're to, go aid intake on the new one that just arrived.
他们会把细节告诉你们
They'll fill you in on the details.
天呐 快去
My God, go.
快去
Now.
放开我
Let me go!
他们走了 他们走了
They're gone. They're gone.
我救了你们一命 你们也不说句谢谢吗
Okay, so not a single thanks for totally saving your lives?
谢谢你 拉♥登♥娜
Thank you, LaDonna.
拉♥登♥娜
LaDonna?
-海登 真是你吗 -是的
- Hayden, is it really you? - Yes.
还有我 我们都来了
And me. We're all here for you.
你安全了
Hey, you're safe.
我们要去救诺亚 然后离开这里
Okay, we're gonna go save Noah and get out of here.
搞什么
What the hell?
米尔德里德 你要做什么
Mildred, what are you doing?
让他尝尝无能还击的滋味
Showing him what it's like to feel powerless.
放他下来
Put him down.
人类身体承受不了这样的创伤
The-the human body isn't meant to take such trauma.
当然可以 他只是要逼自己一把
Sure it is. He just has to push himself.
他们就是这么和我们说的
That's what they told us.
对不起 但我们必须阻止小魔女
I'm sorry, but we had to stop little Carrie here
不然她要杀死他了
before she killed him.
她杀死他了吗
Did she? Kill him?
他的韧带肯定撕裂了
His ligaments must be shredded.
还有他的骨头
And his bones...
都碎了
Shattered.
好了 安德烈 我们要走了 快点
Okay, Andre, we have to go-- now.
-但是要救诺亚 -没时间了
- But Noah. - There's no time.
快点 快走 快走
Come on! Go, go, go.
我们的车在哪
Where's our ride?
玛丽亚小姐放弃任务了吗
Could Miss Mariah have abandoned the mission?
杰茜 我们不是约在你办公室见吗
Jess, I thought we were gonna meet in your office.
凯莎你好
Hey... Keish.
安德烈 到底是怎么回事
Andre? What the hell is going on?
天呐 这简直是噩梦
My God, this is a nightmare.
拉♥登♥娜
LaDonna?
-快上车 -我们...
- Just get in. - We...
放我们走吧
Please.
走吧
Just go.
谢谢沙妮丝姐妹
A thank-you to Sister Shanice
向全世界直播我们的教堂
for livestreaming our church to the world.
从我们来到这里 就有了敬拜上帝的理由
Since we've arrived here, we have had cause to worship.
面对仇恨之人和怀疑灵魂的考验
Facing trials put forth by hateful men and doubting spirits,
我们克服了多数人不会遇到的事
we have conquered more than most.
由于我们所处的特殊环境
Bound by our unique circumstances,
我们全都学会了接受
we have all learned to embrace
我们同伴的杰出灵魂
the illustrious spirit of our fellows.
所以我和大家说
So I say to you all,
让团结成为我们的信条 热爱我们的纪律
let unity be our doctrine and love our discipline.
但我最后要和4400人
But I leave you with one final message,
以及墙外的整个世界说一句话
both to those 4,400 beyond these walls and to the world at large.
上帝选中了我们4400人
We, the 4,400, have been chosen by God.
乘着其神圣的光辉 穿越时间的海洋
Ferried by his divine splendor across the seas of time...
-我发誓 -为了一个比我们更伟大的目的
- I swear. - ...for a cause bigger than all of us.
让这间酒店成为一间避难所
Let this hotel be a refuge--
不 而是一个4400人的家
nay, a home-- for all 4,400
他们希望能与自己的兄弟姐妹团聚
that wish to be united with their brothers and sisters.
4400人中只要是来我这里的
And let it be known that I will provide
我都会担负他们的生活
for every 4,400 that comes to me.
政♥府♥不能恣意将你们从这个庇护所驱除
The government has no latitude to expel you from this sanctuary.
我们不仅有上帝的支持 还有律法的支持
We have not just God but the law on our side.
那些企图伤害和分♥裂♥我们的人
While those who seek to harm and divide us
我们将以全能的上帝赐予的力量
shall be met with the full force of the strength
全力予以反击
that God Almighty has imparted onto us.
阿门
Amen.
虽然我有段时间没去教堂了
So, I haven't been to church in a while,
但这似乎有点不太吉利
but that seemed kind of ominous.
牧师很有戏剧天分
Well, Rev has a flair for the dramatics.
凯莎在哪
Where's Keisha?
信不信由你
Well, believe it or not,
她去伊普西医疗机构看米尔德里德和诺亚
she's on her way to Ypsi Med to check on Mildred and Noah.
扶住她了吗
All right, you got her?
洛根
Logan?
玛丽亚
Mariah?
出了什么事
What is going on?
说来话长
It's a long story.
安德烈 你知道玛丽亚也参与这事了吗
Andre, did you know Mariah was involved in this?
-你怎么能这样 -别对他生气
- How could you? - Don't get mad at him.
这些都是我的主意
Okay? All of this was my idea.
你要说什么都行 但拜托
Now, say whatever you have to say, but please
让米尔德里德进屋
let us get Mildred inside.
诺亚呢
Where's Noah?
没时间救他了
There was no time.
好吧 米尔德里德会好起来吗
Okay, well, is Mildred gonna be okay?
希望如此
I hope so.
我也是 但海登
Me, too. But, Hayden,
你怎么能让玛丽亚处于这种危险
how dare you endanger Mariah like this?
你真的好好想过
Did you honestly think through
可能会发生什么事吗
what could have happened?
她可能被捕 或更糟
She could have gotten arrested, or worse.
够了 我们都知道
Okay, that-that's enough. We all know
可能会发生什么 但实际没发生
what could have happened, but it didn't.
因为玛丽亚
Because Mariah,
一遇到危险就打给了我
at the first sight of trouble, called me,
就像我教她的那样
like I raised her to do.
别担心 等我跟玛丽亚好好谈过以后
And don't worry, Mariah's gonna be very grounded
她会被禁足在家
once I have a long chat with her.
就谈谈 真严厉
Oh, a chat? Well, how stern.
沙妮丝 够了
Shanice, stop it.
你没资格评价
You do not get a say
我怎么抚养或管教玛丽亚
in how I raise or discipline Mariah.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表