剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
to make people believe him.
像他那样的人
Men like him?
都很危险
They dangerous.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that?
因为我就嫁了一位
Because I'm married to one.
玛丽亚
Mariah?
你是
You're...
妈妈
Mom?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
真的是你 你...
It's really you. You're...
你真的...
You're really...
你长大了 并且...
You're grown and...
玛丽亚 谁在门口 亲爱的
Mariah, who's at the door, sweetheart?
洛根
Logan?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
沙妮丝
Shanice?
-快进去 -但爸爸 等等
- Hey, get inside. - But-but, Dad, wait.
-不 拜托不要 -快点 快进去 好吗
- No, no, please. - Come on. Come on, all right?
真不敢相信居然是她
I can't believe it's her.
听着 我 我没太多时间
Um, look, I don't... I don't have much time,
但我必须来见你
but I had to come and-and see you.
你来这里干什么 沙妮丝
What are you doing here, Shanice?
我来找你
I came to find you.
你不会相信我经历了些什么
You wouldn't believe what I have been through.
我真的也不信
I mean, I-I don't believe it, really,
但玛丽亚已经是少女了
but Mariah's a teenager, so...
你... 你真以为
Do you... do you really think
抛弃家庭16年后
that you can just walk out on your family
能直接回来
and come waltzing back 16 years later
就像这事从未发生吗
like it never happened?
"抛弃"
"Walk out"?
不是这样的
That-That's not what happened.
我当时被抓走了
I was taken or-or something.
我也不太清楚
I don't actually know.
等等 那是谁
Wait, who's that?
他是... 说来话长
He's... It's a long story.
这就是我要告诉你的
That's what I'm trying to tell you. The...
你说我离开的那天 对我来说
The day you say I left, for me,
就是两天前 我不知道是怎么回事
that was two days ago. I don't know.
我以为我有更多时间
I thought I'd have more time.
洛根 求你了 我需要你听我说
Logan, please, I need you to listen to me.
我需要帮助 我们都需要帮助
I need help. We-we all need help.
他们把我们关在市中心的一家酒店里
They're keeping us in this...in this hotel downtown.
等等 谁 那些人是谁
Wait, who? Who?
-是这位特工... -先生 请退后
- There was this agent... - Sir, stand back.
该妇女威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
This woman is a national security threat.
-她可能会危害你及你的家人 -这不是真的
- She could pose a danger to you and your family. - That's not true.
-玛丽亚 待在屋里 -出什么事了
- Mariah, stay back. - What is going on?
天啊
Oh, my God.
沙妮丝
Shanice?
你看起来跟照片里一模一样
You look just like your pictures.
沙妮丝 你现在必须跟我们走
Shanice, you have to come with us now.
多久了
How long?
多久
How long?
九年
Nine years.
而她...
And she, she...
她抚养了我的女儿吗
She raised my daughter?
喂 喂 等等 别这样
Hey. Hey, hang on. No.
别碰她
Don't put your hands on her.
我...我不知道你当时是怎么认为的
I don't... I don't know what you thought,
但我没有离开
but I did not leave.
我永远不可能会离开你 我爱你
I would never have left you. I love you.
你是我的家人
You are my family,
我会竭尽全力回到你身边
and I will do everything I can to get back to you
让你明白这一点
and make you understand.
我不知道你发生了什么事 沙妮丝
I don't know what you got yourself into, Shanice,
但别对我撒谎
but don't lie to me.
别对我们的女儿撒谎
Don't lie to our daughter.
我找到了你的便签条
I found your note.
不不 洛根
No. No, Logan.
不是你想的那样 我可以解释 洛根
That's not what you think. I can explain, Logan!
洛根 我可以解释
Logan! I can explain!
不是你想的那样 洛根
That's not what you think, Logan!
洛根
Logan!
你知道
Do you have any idea
你给那个家庭造成了多大的伤害吗
the destruction you caused that family?
为什么这么做
Why?
不是我让她陷于这种境地的
I didn't put her in this position.
是你 好吗 她本来永远不该来联♥系♥这家人
You did. Okay? She was never supposed to make contact.
她本来打算悄悄回去
She was coming in. Quietly.
然而 你让那个孩子遭受心灵上的创伤
But instead, you traumatize the kid,
不得不亲眼看着她妈妈受到那样的对待
had to witness her mom being treated like that.
有人帮她逃了出来
Someone helped her escape.
-什么 你觉得是我帮她的 -我不知道
- What, you think I did that? - I don't know.
但我知道人隐瞒事情时是什么样
But I do know when people have something to hide.
-而我不信任你 -是吗
- And I don't trust you. - Yeah?
你是个警♥察♥ 相信司法程序
Well, you're a cop who believes in the system
胜过人性
over people's humanity.
我也不怎么信任你
I don't really trust you, either.
穆雷太太 你看上去脸色不太好
Mrs. Murray, you look unwell.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不太好 医生
Not really, Doc.
我丈夫...
My husband...
现在娶了别人
is now married to someone else
她还抚养了我16岁的女儿
who also raised my 16-year-old daughter.
我...
I...
我怀孕的时候害怕极了
I was so scared when I got pregnant.
我还没做好当妈妈的准备
I wasn't ready to be a mother.
我当时有那么多计划
I had so much to do.
而当她出生的时候
And when she was born,
不像他们告诉你的那样
it wasn't that immediate connection
会立刻产生羁绊
they tell you it's gonna be.
我太担心生活改变 失去事业
I was so worried about my life changing, about my career.
洛根
而她那时是个
And she was this...
陌生的小生物
this strange, little creature.
我很痛苦 我头脑不是很清醒
I was in pain. My head wasn't on straight.
但我得到了帮助
But I got help.
而她和我 我们...
And she and I, we...
我们逐渐有了羁绊
We grew into our love.
我们不断努力成了亲密的母女 知道吗
We fought to get where we were, you know?
而我永远不会放弃为她而奋斗
And I was never gonna stop fighting for her.
但我错失了一切
But I missed it all.
她开口说的第一句话
Her first words.
她第一次学会走路
Her first steps.
她所有的第一次
Her first everything.
她前两天还只是我怀里那个小小肉团子
She was this tiny, little blob in my arms,
而现在她长这么大了
and now she has had a whole life.
还有...
And...
她不...
she didn't...
她不需要我了
she didn't need me.
你今晚就要睡在真正的床上了
You're gonna get to sleep in a real bed tonight.
我原本以为这会让你很高兴
I thought at least that would've put a smile on your face.
不 不 我身处未来
No. No, I'm in the future,
而你就像是一个X战警
and you're, like, one of the X-Men.
-我现在是什么 -而我被困在这个破地方
- I'm a what now? - And I'm stuck in this dump,
我太孤单了 我只想要回我的手♥机♥
I'm totally alone, and I just want my phone back.
我得说我觉得你现在对电♥话♥
I'll admit I think y'all have a real surprising attachment
有太过惊人的迷恋
to telephones now.
还有除了我的双眼
And I can't say what's happening here
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表