剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
Look, I get it. I messed up, but...
至少我可以把这跟蜡烛点燃
at least I can kind of light this candle.
真是个漂亮的蜡烛 谢谢
It's a very nice light, thank you.
你要许什么愿望 海登
What're you gonna wish for, Hayden?
我许愿
I wish...
我希望诺亚能在这里
I wish Noah was here.
但是 但你们都让今天
But... but you all have made this day
比原本好多了
better than it should have been.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我们有一只头上插着蜡烛的龙虾 很酷好吧
I mean, there's a lobster with a candle in its head. Come on.
对 我觉得这是最明智的行为
Yeah, I think that is the wisest course of action.
好极了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
拜
Bye-bye.
市长办公室打来的
That was the mayor's office.
听说贾里尔保住了工作
Apparently Jharrel keeps his job.
他们不想让这看起来像报复
They don't want it to appear retaliatory.
我不能说不开心
I can't say that I'm upset.
他不该在那个时候说那些话
He shouldn't have said it when he said it,
但他也只是说出了真♥相♥
but he was only saying the truth.
天哪 你在维护他吗
God, you're defending him?
-他是我的搭档 -但他不是你唯一的搭档[伴侣]
- He's my partner. - But he's not your only partner.
是啊 但我另一个搭档
Yeah, well, my other partner
背弃了我跟拉♥登♥娜说好的条件
reneged on a deal I made with LaDonna.
你就不能让她在有人监管的情况
You couldn't just let her have some supervised time
打个电♥话♥吗 真的吗
with the phone, really?
你不明白这些人
Do you not understand the pressure
给了我多大的压力吗
that I'm under with these people?
要是我交往六个月的伴侣
It would be nice if my partner
能偶尔站在我这边就好了
of six months would be on my side for once,
而不是选择她上周刚认识的同事
instead of the colleague she met last week.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我今晚回自己家睡
I'm gonna go back to my place tonight.
-我觉得我们需要冷静一下 -真的假的
- I think we need some time to cool off. - Really?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你给我做了象棋
You made me a chess set.
你预见了这个 对吧
You saw that coming, didn't you?
米莉
Hey, Millie?
我觉得现在我喜欢生日了
I think I like birthdays now.
很好
Good.
想下象棋吗
Want to play chess?
《人类路标》
坏消息是我记起了绿光把我带走时
So the bad news is I remember what I was doing
我自己当时在干什么
the moment the green light snatched me up.
我正从楼顶坠落
I was falling off a roof...
酩酊大醉
drunk,
-拍摄着我自己的真人秀 但谁都没发现 -天哪
- shooting my own reality show and no one noticed. - Oh, my.
-那好消息呢 -我没有死吧
- And the good? - I didn't die?
那可真是天大的好消息 亲爱的
Oh, and what good news that is, my dear.
否则世界就损失大了 一位像你这样智慧的女性
It would be a mighty loss, a woman of your intellect.
说真的 没人对我说过这种话
Literally no one has ever said that to me before.
但你说得对 我确实聪明
But you're right, I-I am smart.
是时候有人注意到这点了
About time somebody noticed.
我看到了你非凡的价值 拉♥登♥娜
I see your extraordinary worth, LaDonna.
听着
Now...
贾里尔借了我医学期刊
Jharrel loaned me medical journals.
也许你可以帮我休整一下我对DNA的理解
And perhaps you could help me refine my understanding of DNA?
当然
Sure.
好 看看这个
All right. Let's see...
这是什么
What is this?
工作文件
工作记录
工作文件结束
WF患者身份
WF患者姓名
WF基因变化ID
好吧 我不知道这是什么意思
Okay, I don't know what it means,
但看起来像以前的电脑编程语言
but it looks like some old computer language.
我第一个想法是COBOL语言 但70年代后就没人用了
My first thought is Cobol, which no one's used since the '70s.
这些书属于贾里尔的兄弟
Well, these books belonged to Jharrel's brother.
他也失踪了
He went missing, too.
贾里尔也提到了出现绿光
Jharrel also mentioned the presence of a green light,
但曼尼不在这4400人中
but Manny isn't among the 4,400.
也可能什么都不是
It could be nothing.
一个失踪人口 甚至跟我们有联♥系♥
A missing person, connected even loosely to us,
还带着以前的电脑编程语言吗
with computer codes from the past lying around?
听起来是大线索
Sounds like something.
曼尼有可能与我们的困境有关吗
Could Manny be involved in our plight some way?
或这个能让我们找到他
Or this could lead us to him.
值得调查
Seems worth looking into.
反正我们有的是时间
We certainly have the time.
播放
公♥关♥女士
PR lady?
玛丽亚 我是拉♥登♥娜 4400人中的一员
Hi, Mariah, I'm Ladonna, one of the 4,400
跟你母亲在一起 我需要你的帮助
here with your mother, and I need your help.
我给你发了个视频 需要你全网分享
I've sent you a video that I need you to put on blast.
为了帮助莎妮丝
To help Shanice.
为了帮助我们所有人
To help all of us.
听着 我知道你跟你母亲一样很厉害
Look, I know you're a bad-ass like your mom.
我也知道人为了妈妈会做什么
And I know what people will do for their moms.
所以谢谢你做了正确的事
So thank you for doing the right thing.
播放
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
我不知道自己为什么会这样
I don't know why this happened to me.
-你看到了吗 -知道吗 我不会吃那个
- Do you see that? - You know what, I wouldn't eat that.
请你告诉我你们准备何时彻底把我们
You want to tell me when you plan on letting us out of here
从这里放出去 密歇根州刑法典第328条
for good? Michigan penal code, article 328:
实施非法监禁
a person who commits unlawful imprisonment
属重罪
is guilty of a felony.
什么 你为什么要袭击他
What? Why in the world would you attack him?
他什么也没做
He didn't do anything!
每个人都要遵守秩序
Everybody needs to understand that order will be maintained!
这里不是你们说了算 我们说了算
You don't make the rules here. We do.
"监禁"的意思是限制人身自♥由♥
"Restrain" means to confine that person
且违背当事人的意愿
so as to interfere with that person's liberty
而且没有法律缘由
without lawful authority.
分享
超话 黑命贵 底特律市长 底特律人♥权♥
释放4400 不要支持资本主义
4400第一季第三集
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表