剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
很高兴你安全了
So glad you're safe.
我不安全 我们大家都不安全
I'm not safe. None of us are safe.
我们没想到能邀请海登住进我们家
Having Hayden come into our home was unexpected,
但是他给我们的生活带来了太多美好
but he's brought so much good into our lives,
我无法想象他不跟我们在一起
I can't imagine him being anywhere else.
你呢 海登 你开心吗
And how about you, Hayden? Are you happy?
比我能想象到的还开心
More than I thought I could be.
我知道你不开心
I understand you're upset.
但是相信与否 我们一直很担心你
But believe it or not, we have been very worried about you.
你妹妹米莉森特也很担心你
So has your sister Millicent.
这是我想要的
Here's what I want.
你放他们走
You free them,
我就让你下来
and I'll let you go.
只要打一个电♥话♥就行了
All it takes is one call.
在今天的节目过后
Well, after this broadcast,
你也许是第一位4400万人迷 海登
you may be the first 4,400 heartthrob, Hayden.
他有主了
He's taken.
不是我 是另一个4400中的人
No, not by me. Another 4,400.
她很棒
She's like, so awesome.
不要再撒谎
Stop lying.
政♥府♥不在乎我们
The government doesn't care about us.
我们对你而言只是实验
We're just experiments to you.
但你们忘了有超能力的人是我们
But you guys forget that we're the ones who have power.
我可以带你去见你妹妹
I can take you to your sister.
你走之后 她很难过
She's been quite upset since you left.
米尔德里德
Mildred.
天呐
My God.
米尔德里德
Mildred?
我们走
Let's go.
快走 快走
Go. Go, go, go.
上面 上面窗户
Up. Up in the window.
米尔德里德 你不能再这么做了
Mildred, you have to stop this.
这不是上帝为我们选择的计划
This isn't the plan God chose for us.
你们无缘无故把我关起来
You kept me a prisoner for no reason.
那我给你们一个理由
Well, I'll give you a reason.
不
No.
住手
Stop.
好吧 下一个轮到你
Fine! You're next.
你对我的超能力做了什么
What did you do to my powers?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
但你不能让他们抓到你
But you can't let them catch you.
快跑 快跑
Run. Run!
这边有个出口 请大家安全撤离
There's an exit this way. Please move safely.
不不 让开 让开
No. No. Excuse me. Excuse me.
凯莎 凯莎 我需要你帮忙
Keisha. Keisha. I need your help.
布丽姬和玛丽亚很安全 但我找不到海登
Bridget and Mariah are safe, but I can't find Hayden anywhere.
我也许知道他在哪
I-I might know where he is.
等等 你知道他们有超能力吗
Wait. Did you know about their powers?
我早就知道他们有超能力了
I knew about the powers.
但是米尔德里德刚刚做的事
Okay? But what just happened with Mildred,
我完全不知道会这样
that I had no idea was gonna happen.
海登呢 他能...
Does-does Hayden? Can he...
你要让他自己和你说
You gotta let him tell you in his own way.
全世界都看到了 凯莎 刚才是直播
The whole world saw that, Keisha. It was live.
他们会怎么样
I mean, what's gonna happen to them?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 来
I don't know. Come on.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那我给你们一个理由
Well, I'll give you a reason.
你可以打包我的东西
Look, you can just pack up my stuff
扔在酒店就好了
and just drop it off at the hotel, okay?
我知道你想我离开你家
I know you don't want me in your home anymore.
现在你知道我一直在骗你
Now that you know I've been lying to you.
我不生你气
I'm not mad at you.
我气的是那些隐瞒我的大人
I'm upset with the adults who kept things from me,
但是海登
but, Hayden...
你只是个孩子
...you're just a kid
面对一些无法处理的事
dealing with an impossible situation.
我的工作是要保护你
It's my job to protect you.
我哪都不会去
I am not going anywhere.
你闯进伊普西医疗机构救她的时候
I saw how much you cared about Mildred
我知道你很在乎米尔德里德
when you broke her out of Ypsi Med.
看到她那样一定很难受
Must have been hard seeing her like that.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我应该帮她
I should have helped her.
我早该知道的
I should have known...
过来
Come here.
有时爱一个人不足以拯救他们
Sometimes loving someone isn't enough to save them...
或是和他们的关系
or your relationship with them.
但那并不意味着
But that does not mean...
你不够好
that you aren't enough.
并不意味着你没有付出全部
That you didn't give it everything you've got.
那只是说
It just means...
你们走的路不一样
...you had different roads to go down.
好吗
Okay?
你现在准备好回家了吗
You ready to come home now?
你不害怕我的超能力吗
Aren't you afraid of what my power is?
我知道你绝对不会伤害我们
I know you'd never hurt us.
我不需要知道你有什么超能力
I don't need to know your power to know that.
你准备好了可以告诉我
You can tell me when you're ready.
我只是希望你安全
I just want you safe.
欢迎来到1924年的哈莱姆
Welcome to Harlem, 1924.
记忆为虚 所见为实
Seeing it in my memories is no replacement
这是无法...取代的
for seeing it in the... flesh.
怎么了
What is wrong?
采访出大事了 安德烈
The event went terribly, Andre.
米尔德里德在那里
Mildred was there.
她把比尔·格林从窗户扔下楼
She threw Bill Greene out the window.
全世界都看到了他们的超能力
The powers are out for the world to see.
糟了
No...
我想监管条例会被触发
I think the conservatorships are gonna be triggered.
你的监管
Your conservatorship.
我很害怕你会出事
I'm terrified of what is gonna happen to you.
我也是
As am I.
我很担心我们所有人
I am terrified for all of us.
这是我们明天将要面对的问题
And that is a problem we will have to face tomorrow.
但至于现在 我们要尽情享乐
But for now, we dance like tomorrow will never come.
我们必须想个办法保护你
We have to figure out how to protect you.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
第一季 第八集
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表