剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
我已经组织人手在整个酒店寻找牧师
I have teams scouring the hotel for any sign of Rev
或者任何线索
o-or clues to what happened.
-需要我帮忙吗 -不 洛根
- Should I help? - No, Logan.
你经历的够多了
You have been through enough.
洛根 你还好吗
Logan, you holding up?
想回自己家了
Ready to be in my own bed.
作为唯一的目击者 恐怕我需要你留在这
As the only witness, I'm afraid I need to ask you to stay.
至少等你同警方交待完
At least until you talk to the authorities.
等等 稍等一下
Whoa, whoa, let's hang on a minute.
-他 -有人被杀了 沙妮丝
- He... - A crime was committed, Shanice.
我们还是需要遵纪守法
We still live under the laws of our country.
要是最后发现是4400的人干的
If, God forbid, the culprit is a 4,400,
天知道会发生什么
imagine what happens.
大家会对我们成见更深
The public turns further against us.
甚至可能取消我们的庇护所
It might even supersede our sanctuary
让我们无家可归 任人宰割
and make us all fair game.
而且我们总归是需要找到先牧师
And besides, we need to find Rev first.
-没有尸体 无法立案 -不 不 不
- No body, no crime. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
确实有尸体的
There was a body.
你们得相信我 我看见了尸体
You have to believe me. I saw him.
好的 我们相信你 洛根
Okay, we do, Logan.
好吧
Okay.
我们暂时对外保密 仅此一天
We keep it internal. For one day.
我还是要把洛根的衣服还有凶器
I'm still sending Logan's clothes and the knife
-寄给实验室的朋友 -谢谢你 凯莎
- to a friend in the lab. - Thank you, Keisha.
但愿凶手就此停手
Let's just hope the killer doesn't strike again.
如果说是44论♥坛♥在背后捣鬼 袭击牧师
I wouldn't be surprised if the 44orum were behind
我也不觉得意外
what happened to Rev last night.
我不敢相信他们把这里砸了
I can't believe they came to bust the place up.
我不愿说这些
It breaks my heart to say it,
你的史蒂夫也是昨晚破坏者之一
but your Steve was among the perpetrators.
他不是我的 但没错
He's not exactly my Steve, but still.
先是我爸爸 然后是他
First my dad, and now him.
你们...你们懂我的意思吗
Do you... Do you see what I mean?
他们搞得我们众叛亲离
They're turning everyone against us.
你在布瓦布兰克酒店更安全
You really are safer at the Bois Blanc, dear.
在一个所有人都觉得
Where everyone thinks
我会用超能力杀他们的地方吗
I'm going to use my powers to kill them?
既然我的超能力回来了
Now that I have them back,
我只想善用它
I just want to use them for good.
我很开心你找回了超能力
Well, I'm grateful they've returned.
无论44论♥坛♥在谋划什么 我们需要超能力来应对
We're gonna need them for whatever the 44orum is planning.
提醒我了
Oh, which reminds me,
那些小年轻留了点东西
those children left something.
说是给你的
They said it was for you,
但我不太明白是什么意思
but I don't quite know what it means.
是米莉森特的
This is Millicent's.
-我以为她在伊普西医疗机构 -我也以为
- I thought she was at Ypsi Med. - So did I.
那更糟了
This is even worse.
44论♥坛♥抓住了她
The 44orum have her.
让我们去抓蜥蜴人
Let's go get some iguanas.
这什么情况
What the hell?
消除他们的超能力
44滚蛋
他们占了整条街 难道不违法吗
Isn't it illegal to take up an entire city block?
我想警♥察♥应该是给他们开了后门
I guess the cops are giving them a pass.
我们要是被发现 惩罚只会更严厉
Which is more than we'll get if we get caught.
现在仍有举报热♥线♥ 记得吗
There's still an active tip line, remember?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我跟那个疯子一起坐过货车
I shared a van with that psycho.
他们觉得我们是蜥蜴人 米尔德里德
You know, they think we're iguanas, Mildred.
他们只想要杀掉或者解剖我们 或者做成标本
They want to dissect or kill or stuff us or whatever.
所以我们更得找到米莉森特 救她出来
That's why we have to find Millicent and get out of here.
我不会放任你单独行动
Okay, look, I'm not gonna let you fly solo,
44滚蛋
但我还是想等克劳德特找增援
but I still vote for Claudette gathering reinforcements
她看到你下定决定后
like she said she could
就答应我们一定会找到人手帮忙
when she saw how determined you were to do this.
我等不及了 要是我们遇上麻烦
I can't wait. If we find trouble,
超能力能救我们
our powers will get us out of it.
相信我 但我必须得救米莉森特
Trust me. But I have to save Millicent.
这次是认真的
For real this time.
在享用每一次赏赐之前
As we say before each bounty,
我们感谢这些动物 付出它们的生命
we give thanks to these animals for their lives
让我们得以生存繁衍
so that ours may be productive.
万物互利共生
Everything in symbiosis.
一切皆为禅
Everything Zen.
我们感谢上天赐予我们生命
We give thanks to the earth for giving us life.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
万物互利共生 一切皆为禅
Everything in symbiosis. Everything Zen.
我也很想吃
I'm excited to eat, too.
向身边的人致谢
Give thanks to each other.
别这样 凯勒博还没说完...
No. Caleb's not done with his...
有的人...
Well, someone...
将自己的想法置于集体利益之上
has put their needs above all others.
米莉森特 你能解释一下
Millicent, would you care to explain
为什么你"走神"了吗
why you were "Outside world"?
她太饿了 凯勒博
She's just hungry, Caleb.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
你打人之后 这个解释能管用吗
Oh, would that explanation work for a hit?
袭击别人之后呢
An insult?
你姐姐已成年
Your sister is a senior youth.
是个榜样
An example.
这种事发生一次
When this happens once,
就会在你脑中永存 然后发生第二次
it's alive in your mind to happen again.
她的行为
Her actions
让自私的种子生根发芽
water the seeds of selfishness.
-对不起 凯勒博 -别道歉
- I'm sorry, Caleb. - Don't be sorry.
保持禅道
Be Zen.
静下心来
Take your pulse down.
静下来
Take it down.
那样的话 你的欲望
That way, your wants
永远不会优先于集体利益
will never take precedence to the community's needs.
米莉森特
Millicent.
你的食物先归我保管了
I'm gonna hold onto this for you
大家都吃完后再还给你
until everyone else finishes.
大家吃吧
Eat.
对不起 米莉
I'm sorry, Millie.
我应该阻止你的
I should have stopped you.
他们告诉我你在这
They said I'd find you here.
洛根怎么样了
How's Logan doing?
谢天谢地 他终于睡着了
He's asleep, thank God.
我其实在找海登
I was actually looking for Hayden.
我们翻遍了酒店的每个角落 想找到牧师
We searched every inch of this place for any sign of Rev.
一无所获
Came up empty.
我觉得海登提到的幻象或许
I thought maybe the vision he mentioned
能帮我们找到线索 但我找不到他
could lead to a clue, but I can't seem to find him.
那是让人有些担心 特别现在一切都不对劲
Well, that's concerning. Especially as nothing's adding up.
我和凯莎在那个
I spent the night with Keisha
被她称为"案发现场"的地方过了夜
at the "Crime scene," as she kept calling it,
尝试着寻找一些蛛丝马迹
trying to parse out the details of what may have occurred.
要是以赛亚的尸体被移♥动♥了
If Isaiah's body was moved,
地上应该会留下血痕
there should be a blood trail.
但却没有
Instead, there is none.
如果凶手是个能让东西消失的4400
And if the killer is a 4,400 who can make things disappear,
为什么又留下了刀
then why leave the knife?
这一切都说不通
None of it makes sense.
很不幸 洛根是唯一的目击者
And unfortunately, Logan is our only witness.
也许是时候唤醒他的记忆了
Then maybe it's time to rouse him.
我在想 会不会有两个目击证人...
I was thinking, if there could be two witnesses...
不 安德烈
No, Andre.
这正是我想摆脱超能力的原因
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表