剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
不
No.
我要找律师
I want an attorney.
-你们不能这么扣着我 -国土安♥全♥部♥可以
- You can't hold me like this. - Oh, DHS can.
那些被偷的文件有人向我们举报了
We got a tip on those stolen files.
我们也能确认你两周前去过伊普西医疗机构
We can place you at Ypsi Med a couple of weeks ago.
我不知道你说的是什么文件
I don't know what files you're talking about!
是你弟弟让你偷的吗
Did your brother ask you to steal them?
为什么...
Why would...
我弟弟失踪一年了
My brother has been missing for a year.
你很清楚
You know that.
曼尼没有失踪
Manny's not missing.
他在我们手上
We have him.
等等 什么
Wait, what-what?
你...你们抓了我弟弟
Wait, you... you have my brother?
你...你们把他关在哪里了
Where-where have you been keeping him?
让我看看他 让我去和曼尼谈谈
Let me see him. Let me talk to Manny.
我建议你告诉我们 关于我们想知道的他的研究
I'd suggest you tell us what we want to know about his research.
杰茜卡
Jessica.
你说的最好能和他的对上
And your story better match his.
让我和我弟弟谈谈
Let me talk to my brother.
等你准备好说实话时 我再回来
I'll be back when you're ready to start telling the truth.
贾里尔有消息了吗
Any word on Jharrel?
没有
Nothing.
我试着打电♥话♥给能想到的所有认识人
I tried calling all the contacts I can think of,
谁都没有给我明确的回答
and no one will give me a straight answer.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
都两天了
It's been two days.
逮捕令是合法的
Well, the warrant is legit.
国土安♥全♥部♥承认关押了他 而且...
DHS admits to having him in their custody, and...
我就知道这些
that's all I know.
捐款
好吧 我...
All right, I'll, uh...
把这些拿回酒店去
get some of this back to the hotel.
我真的非常感谢你的帮助 凯莎
I can't tell you how grateful I am for all your help, Keisha.
我们都是
We all are.
对4400和我们的同情者的大环境
The climate's growing unsavory for the 4,400
越来越不好了
and our sympathizers.
自己一定要多加小心
Just take care to watch your back out there.
你也是
You, too.
你自己一个人没事吧
You okay here, solo?
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会有事的
I'll be just fine.
我承认 过去这两天很难熬
I'm not gonna lie, these last two days have been hard.
每个人都有疑问 而我都无法解答
Everyone has questions I don't have answers to.
吉云还有其他几个人冒险出去了...
Ji-Eun and a few others took their chances outside and--
即便我们警告过他们避难身份
even though we warned them sanctuary status
只能在酒店内对我们起到保护作用
only protects us inside the hotel.
而现在 谁打举报电♥话♥
And now, now they're vulnerable
都会让他们身处危险之中
to anyone who calls the tip line.
而且他们完全受制于政♥府♥
And they're at the government's mercy.
沙妮丝 别人的选择不需要你来负责
Shanice, you are not responsible for other people's choices.
而且我们不要受政♥府♥的摆布
And we're not under the government's thumb.
自♥由♥就是一切
Freedom is everything.
我只是希望我能搞清楚
Yeah, I just wish I could figure it out.
牧师和我做过清点
Rev and I did an inventory,
政♥府♥拿走了我们大部分的食物和供给
and the government took most of our food and supplies.
大家开始恐慌了
People are starting to panic.
目前的情况确实让人觉得无法持久
Things as they are might not feel sustainable long-term,
但你是个杰出的领袖
but you are a tremendous leader.
我相信你
I have faith in you.
即使日常事务有点更加挑战了
Even if the day-to-day is a bit more challenging,
我们可以 也一定能够顶住
we can and will fend for ourselves.
齐心协力
Together.
齐心协力
Together.
我必须承认 就现在这样...
I must admit, it is a relief to just...
让人感到放松
just be like this.
无需担心我触碰到谁的话
Without having to worry about someone else's memories
他们的记忆会突然涌现出来
suddenly hitting me if I touch them.
沙妮丝
Hey, Shanice.
-不 等等... -玛丽亚
- No, wait... - Mariah?
等等 你看得见我吗
Wait, c-can you see me?
能 我是说看不见
Yes. I mean, no.
我怎么把它关上呢
How-how do I turn this off?
显然现在不方便
This is clearly a bad time.
你之前打过 所以我...
You called from earlier, so I d--
我想我可以...
I just thought I would...
这样吧 我回头再打给你
You know what, I'll call you back later.
就这样吧
Okay. Yeah.
再见
Bye.
你觉得她看见我们了吗
Do you think she saw us?
几乎可以肯定
Most certainly she did.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
马上给我出来
Come on out now.
别不敢啊
Don't be shy.
你吓死我了
You scared me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
暴风雨要来了 而且...
Storm's brewing, and...
现在你是全国头号♥的通缉犯
you're the most wanted woman in the country right now.
来吧 我们俩都该离开这里了
Come on. It's time for both of us to get on up out of here.
就让我见见我弟弟吧
Look, just let me see my brother.
事情不是这样运作的
See, that's not how this works.
对于曼尼的研究 你必须把知道的都告诉我们
You have to tell us what you know about Manny's research
然后我们才会跟你讲
before we tell you anything.
你先告诉我他人是平安的
Just tell me that he's safe.
他受到很好地照顾
He's being well taken care of.
我们对待他和对待你是一样的
We're treating him the same as you.
如果没有更好的话
If not better.
当然 他拒绝了牛排
Of course, he rejected the steak.
说他吃素
Said he's a vegetarian.
你看着很糟
You look awful.
你好吗 小老弟
What up, though, little bro?
当然了 您请进吧
Oh, sure. Come on in.
仿佛我们没有无时无刻
Like we haven't been pretending
假装对方压根不存在
we don't exist to each other for a hot minute.
你要干什么 贾
What do you want, Jha?
你看着很糟 你还好吗
You look awful. You okay?
就是春季过敏 我总是这样
It's just spring allergies. I've always had 'em.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
你有什么事
Now, what do you want?
有些东西需要你签字
Some stuff you need to sign.
落实爸爸的财产遗嘱
Finalize Dad's property probate.
因为你都不愿意费力气去参加葬礼
Since you didn't bother showing up to the funeral.
是因为这个吗
Is that why?
你肯定觉得我是因为这个才没去
Oh, well, you would think that's why I didn't go.
当过少年犯 就一直都会是少年犯
Once a juvenile delinquent, always a juvenile delinquent, right?
悠着点 慢点
Okay, okay. Take it easy.
老弟 你烧得很厉害
Bro, you are burning up.
你病得不轻
Hey, you're really sick.
你要怎么照顾自己
How are you gonna take care of yourself?
有食物 药吗
Food? Medicine?
让我...
Hey, let me...
让我留下来照顾你吧
let me stay here and help you.
直到你好一些
Until you feel better.
你该吃点东西
You should eat.
不 不 别 别走
No. No. Don't, don't leave.
告诉我你们抓他的理由就好
Look, just tell me why you have him.
不
No.
等等 别走 快告诉我弟弟的事
Wait. No. Tell me about my brother!
你也太安静了
You've been mighty quiet.
想让我也帮你调一杯吗
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表