剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
制♥造♥恐怖效果
create a chilling effect.
它使得街上每个人都变成了武器
It weaponizes every person on the street,
用他们所有的错误信息 偏见
with all their misinformation and prejudices and...
和仇恨
hate.
但是史蒂夫 他怎么能认为...
But Steve? How could he think...
在适当的条件下 任何人都容易受影响
Anyone is susceptible, given the right conditions.
有时候我们不得不保护自己
We all have to protect ourselves sometimes,
尤其是我们这些与众不同的人
especially those of us who stick out.
我相信过去这一年史蒂夫和他的家人都不容易
I'm sure this past year wasn't easy for Steve and his family.
新冠疫情期间的反亚裔仇恨太可怕了
The anti-Asian hate during COVID, it was awful,
现在依然如此
and it still is.
我不是说他做得对 我就是...
I'm not saying he's right, I just...
他害怕
He's scared,
就跟你一样
just like you are.
这整件事不像我们期待的那么简单
This whole thing is just not as simple as we'd like it to be.
上面说了什么
What's it say?
那是什么意思
What's it all mean?
看来好像这个密♥码♥分离出了
Looks like the code has isolated
4400人血液里的一种特殊物质
a particular property found in 4,400 blood.
一种叫ZMT的东西
Something called... ZMT?
这可能就是为什么要强制抽血...
This is probably why the mandated blood draws...
那是什么
What is it?
我没用过这个知识
I never practiced with this knowledge,
也不记得
nor do I recall any ZMT
我最近读过的书上出现过什么ZMT
appearing in any of the recent literature I've been reading.
这会是什么意思呢
What could this mean?
我不知道 但是...
I don't know, but...
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我能帮你查一下这个吗 帮4400人查
Can I look into this for you? For the 4,400?
当然 拉♥登♥娜的盟友就是我的盟友
Of course. An ally of LaDonna's is mine as well.
最近为什么会这样
How is it that, lately,
我把我的人带上了一条如此残暴的道路
I've led my people down such an atrocious path?
我把他们的利益放在心上
I have their best interests at heart,
但我的每一个行为 每一个决定
but every action, every decision I've made
都是错的
has been the wrong one.
最重要的是 我的超能力...
And on top of all that, my power, it's...
一点用也没有
It's of no use.
我的一次触碰 就让所有人束手无力
I'm literally making us powerless with a single touch.
我不赞同
I disagree.
这就是我来找你的原因
It's why I came to talk to you.
我想让你消除我的超能力
I want you to take away my power.
什么 为什么
What? But why?
你称之为我的超能力 但我觉得...它是种负担
You call it my power, but I feel... burdened.
我害怕接触任何人 甚至是我最亲近的人
I'm terrified to touch anyone, even those closest to me,
或主要那些和我最亲近的人 我...
or maybe those closest to me most of all, and-and I...
我们在这件事上从来没有发言权
we never had a say in any of this.
这些超能力是上帝所赐 沙妮丝
These powers, they're gifts from God, Shanice.
你帮助人们 那一天还帮了吉云
You've helped people, even Ji-Eun the other day.
她没叫我帮她
She didn't ask me to.
她不知道 我也不知道会发生这种事
And she didn't know. I didn't know it would happen.
那是侵犯隐私
It-It's invasive.
那样不对
It's wrong.
但那并不代表我有权利
But that doesn't give me the right.
我不能就这样从你身上移除
I can't just take it from you.
不不 你的超能力不是要夺走东西
No, no, your power isn't about taking something away,
而是给我们带来一些我们从未得到的东西
it's about providing us with something we were never given,
选择权
a choice.
这我可以给你们 选择权
And I can give you that, a choice.
但上帝带我们来这里不是让我们独自苦苦挣扎
But the Lord didn't bring us here to flounder alone.
祂给了我们彼此 给了...
He gave us each other and he gave...
有用吗
Did it work?
有
Yes.
成功了
It did.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想超能力终于消失了
I think it's finally gone.
我偷偷溜出去把申请庇护所的文件寄出去了
I snuck out and mailed the paperwork in for the sanctuary anyway,
因为...谁知道呢
because... well, you never know.
但如果超能力让政♥府♥
But if it's the powers that gave the government
有了启动监管条例的权利
the right to trigger the conservatorships,
也许我们可以为那些选择...
maybe we could file appeals for those who choose...
-摆脱超能力的人提出上诉 -对
- to get rid of them. - Yeah.
也许能让他们失去监管的理由...
Might take away their justification for their...
国安部财产拿走 其他的留下
DHS property goes. Leave everything else.
你们相信吗 政♥府♥要撤走了
Can you believe this? The government is just leaving.
你是怎么做到的
How did you manage this?
-我不知道 -我最爱的同谋
- I don't... I don't know... - My favorite co-conspirators.
很高兴找到你
Glad I caught you.
给 恭喜
Here. Congratulations.
你逼我把酒店变成了庇护所
You've forced my hand and made the hotel a sanctuary.
我的部门会在法庭上对这一新认定提出异议
My department will be contesting this new designation in court,
当然 你们会在诉讼中耗上几个月
of course, you'll be tied up in litigation for months,
但目前来说 这里都归你们了
but for now, it's all yours.
他们给了我们时间难民的身份
They gave us our refugees through time status.
她为什么会这么做
Why would she do this?
你觉得她改变心意了吗
Do you think she had a change of heart?
就算她没有
Even if she didn't,
至少我们终于摆脱美国政♥府♥了
at least we finally have the U.S. government off our backs.
我们赢了
We won.
我们赢了
We won.
搞什...
What...
我们赢了酒店 没错 但是现在...
We won the hotel, yes, but now...
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
求救 求救
我是美国人 我有麻烦
求救 求救
我不是美国人 我是麻烦
史蒂夫 这边
Yo, Steve-o. Over here.
干杯 我们正在庆祝
Drink up. We're celebrating.
有什么好庆祝的 我们刚刚全都失业了
What's there to celebrate? We all just lost our jobs.
怎么 你觉得我会对我的人置之不理吗
What, you think I'd just leave my guys out in the cold?
拜托
Come on.
当然 酒店关了
Okay. Sure, the hotel's been shut down,
但他们还有很多人在外面
but there are still plenty more of them out there,
在外界
out in the open.
政♥府♥正在寻找像我们这样善良诚实的人
You see, the government's looking for good, honest folks like us
开始追踪线索
to start following leads,
-通过举报热♥线♥去找他们 -有钱吗
- rounding them up from the tip line. - And it pays?
这次是真金白银 加上福利
Real money this time, plus benefits.
没有外包那些乱七八糟的胡话了
No more of that subcontract bull.
好棒 我们去围剿他们吧
Yeah! Let's round them up!
史蒂夫 你也是好人
You know, Steve-o, you're one of the good ones,
有我撑你 别担心
I've got your back, don't you worry.
-围剿他们 -这才是我们想听到的话
- Round them up. - Hey, that's what we like to hear.
天呐
My God.
首先 这有点瘆人
First of all, this is kind of creepy.
下次我们能在敞亮点的地方见面吗
Can we meet somewhere with more lights next time?
你拿到我要的东西了吗
You have what I asked for?
所有被窃取的伊普西医疗机构资料都在U盘里
You'll find all the stolen Ypsi Med files on that thumb drive.
这是唯一的拷贝
No copies were made.
有人知道这些文件里到底有些什么吗
Anyone put together what these files actually contain?
只有ZMT这个词反复出现
Just a recurring word, "ZMT."
话说 ZMT是什么
What is ZMT, by the way?
适当的时候会揭晓 毕竟耐心是一种美德
All in due time. Patience is a virtue after all.
谢谢你的服役 阿巴斯探员
Thank you for your service, Agent Abbas.
我一直对你深信不疑
I never doubted you for a second.
欢迎来到核心集团
Welcome to the inner circle.
亲热是一回事
So, hooking up is one thing;
有钥匙又是另一回事了
having keys is a whole other step.
听着 我只是一直在把曼尼的东西搬走
Okay, look, I've just been getting Manny's stuff out of here
给她的花花草草浇水
and watering her plants.
她回来后我也不会留着这些
It's not like I'm keeping these once she's back.
我们可以赌赌看
Yeah, I'll take that bet.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表