剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
- until you get some sleep. - I have to...
你已经走累了
You're dead on your feet.
你在胡言乱语 自己都搞不清楚
You're talking nonsense and don't even know it.
来 喝点弗纳斯姜汁汽水
Come on, now. Drink your Vernors.
休息会
Rest up,
然后明早去找你丈夫
and you can find your husband in the morning.
既然你都回来了 再等几个小时
A few more hours ain't gonna change anything
也不会改变什么
now that you're back.
我很高兴看到
I'm glad to see
你到底跟你♥爸♥不是一类人
you're not too much like your daddy after all.
我和他完全不一样
I'm nothing like him.
我没离开
I didn't leave.
我...
I...
我不知道是怎么回事 我...
I don't know what happened. I wa...
昨天我在家里
I was home yesterday.
我只想闭上双眼
I just want to close my eyes
让一切恢复正常
and have everything return to normal.
如果我...
I mean, if I... if...
如果我能见见洛根
If I can just see Logan
抱抱我的孩子
and-and... and hug my little baby...
一切都会正常了
It'll be okay.
我知道会的
I know it will.
必须如此
It has to be.
见鬼 你爱搞伏击吗
Well, damn. Lurk much?
有事吗
Can I help you?
有 我要你割伤我
Yes. Yes. I want you to cut me.
天呐
My God.
女士 我知道一切焦头烂额
Lady, look, I know this is all a hot mess,
但是你没事吧
but are you okay?
他们不给我们任何利器
They won't give us anything sharp,
所以我要用你的指甲
so I need to use your nails.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你知道我做这指甲有多贵吗
Do you have any idea how much I paid for these?
我只是想验证一个理论
I just want to test a theory.
割伤我 我不会跟你喜欢的警卫说
Do it, and I won't tell that guard you're sweet on
你刚在这里给自己催吐
that you just made yourself sick in here.
不关你的事
That's none of your business.
当然不关我的事
No, it surely isn't.
好吧
Fine.
天呐
My God.
谢谢你的好心
Well, thank you kindly,
祝你今天过得愉快 好吗
and you have a nice day now, you hear?
抱歉 等一下 就这样吗
I'm sorry, wait a minute. That's it?
你不会流血死掉吧
I mean, like, you're not gonna bleed out, are you?
因为我可不想因为在洗手间杀人而坐牢
'Cause I am not trying to go down for murder in a bathroom,
我...
so... I...
女士 威廉姆斯太太 你不能...
Madam. Mrs. Williams, you mustn't...
但这怎么可能
But how can that be?
这是什么这个时代的医学进步吗
Is this some medical advance from this era?
不是 因为我试过
Nope, because I tried it,
还是会疼
and it still stings.
但是她的伤口这次愈合得更快了
But-but hers healed up even faster this time.
我不知道该怎么解释
I don't know how to explain it,
但我感觉开始好多了
but I just started feeling better.
慢慢地 现在...
Gradually more and more, a-and now...
现在我感觉好极了
Now I feel great.
至少你还能感觉好
Well, that makes one of us.
我认为...
I think...
我认为如果他们发现了这件事
I think this could be very detrimental to you
这会对你很不利 也许对我们所有人都不利
and perhaps to all of us if they found out about this.
我们不应该告诉任何人
We should not tell anyone else.
我难道会说吗
As if.
知道吗 我不知道
You know what? I don't know
你们俩个怪胎在聊什么
what you two weirdos are talking about,
我也不在乎
and I don't care.
我受够了这一切
I'm so over all this.
我是不会回去的
I'm not going back.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你不能让我不见他们 你没有权利这么做
You can't keep me from them. You have no legal right.
我同意
I agree.
我也不喜欢这样处理这事
I don't like the way this thing is being run, either.
但我不是负责人
But I'm not the one in charge.
所以...
So...
我会带你去见你的家人
I'll take you to see your family.
听着 我会说服
Look, I'll work it out with the agents
在你丈夫家门口监视的特工
who are watching the door to your husband's house.
但随后你得跟我回酒店
But you got to return to the hotel with me afterwards.
成交吗
Deal?
你为什么愿意帮我
Why would you help me?
因为如果我是你的家人
Because if I was your family,
我愿付出一切 只要知道你没事
I would give anything to know that you were okay.
好吧
Okay.
这是我的车
This is me.
你昨天不就穿的这身衣服吗
Weren't you wearing that yesterday?
被你发现了
Guilty.
但你昨天绝对没穿这件
But you definitely weren't wearing that.
格罗佛太太的时尚感永不过时
Hey, Mrs. Grover's sense of fashion is timeless.
不信问她
Just ask her.
放我们出去
Let us out!
放我们出去 放我们出去
Let us out! Let us out!
放我们出去 放我们出去
Let us out! Let us out!
放我们出去
Let us out!
-放我们出去 -前厅需要支援
- Let us out! - Need some backup in the lobby.
-大家都压力太大 -放我们出去
- Everybody's so stressed out. - Let us out!
-放我们出去 -退后 退后
- Let us out! - Back up. Back up!
-放我们出去 -你们已被
- Let us out! - You are in the custody
-美国政♥府♥拘留了 -放我们出去
- of the United States government. - Let us out!
我们的税收正用于给你们提供住房♥和食物
You are being housed and fed with our tax dollars.
-你们必须停止行动 -放我们出去
- You all need to stand down now! - Let us out!
放我们出去 放我们出去
Let us out! Let us out!
放我们出去
Let us out!
放我们出去
Let us out!
放我们出去
Let us out!
-放... -好了 好了 伙计们
- Let... - Okay! O-Okay, folks.
我知道这几天很漫长 气氛非常紧张
I know it's been a long couple of days, and tensions are high.
我和你们感同身受 好吗
I feel you on that, all right?
我们都知道 当我们没做错任何事时
Now, we know it ain't right to keep us locked up
把我们关起来不对
when we haven't done anything wrong.
但我们也知道发生了奇怪的事
But we also know that something strange is going on
因为就在几天前
because just a couple days ago,
我还在放松地看着乔丹
I was kicking back watching Jordan
带领公牛队决战NBA总决赛
lead the Bulls in the NBA Finals.
赫克特 你刚从朝鲜战争中回来
Hector, you had just gotten back from the Korean War.
拉♥登♥娜 你外出参加派对 然后突然
And, LaDonna, you were out at some party. Then suddenly,
-你就来这里了 -太不公平了
- you're here. - So unfair.
政♥府♥想帮忙
The government's trying to help.
我想他们也许能想出办法向我们证明这一点
And I think maybe they can find a way to show us that.
不如我们开放酒店的房♥间 让我们今晚
How about we open up some of those rooms for people
能在真正的床上睡一觉
to have a real bed to stay in tonight?
这些楼层目前已关闭
Those floors are currently closed.
天黑前 我们还有些时间
We have some time before nightfall.
作为你们示好的表现
As a gesture.
明天 我们将得到一些答案
And tomorrow, we'll be getting some answers.
我觉得这听起来像是善意的表现
That sounds like a sign of good will to me.
哪怕一次也行
For once.
没错 我们都在尽力做到最好
That's right. We're all trying to do our best here.
愿主保佑
We're blessed in that.
阿门
Amen.
那个牧师干得漂亮
That was well-done of the reverend.
那是因为他知道怎样用漂亮话
That's because he knows how to use pretty words
让人们相信他
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表