剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
听好了
All right, listen up.
这是周围的地图
Here's a map of the area.
我们44论♥坛♥的资深人士此时此刻正在
Our 44orum brethren are setting up a perimeter
酒店外♥围♥设立防范区
outside the hotel as we speak.
甚至可能会派些人去里面探查
May even send some guys in to scope the inside.
我们会确保那些变种人乖乖待着
We'll make sure those mutants stay put
直到他们被收拾
until they get what's coming to them.
然后我们就把他们送回到应该待的变♥态♥秀里面
Then we'll flush 'em back to the freak show where they belong.
你没事吧 谢恩
You good, Shane?
你一直都很安静啊
You've been mighty quiet this whole time.
你不是害怕和这些怪物去肉搏吧
Not afraid to go toe-to-toe with these creatures, are you?
44滚蛋
我靠 真是人狠话不多啊
Damn! It's always the quiet ones.
好戏开场了 兄弟们
It's game time, boys!
让他们付出代价吧
Let's make 'em pay!
把他们赶出城区
Run 'em out of town.
我们为汽车城打扫垃圾吧
Let's clean up the Motor City!
你可以出来了
Okay, you can come out.
这下面比那些房♥间要安全些
Look, it's safer down here than in one of those rooms.
真的 曼尼 这里很安全
Seriously, Manny, it's safe down here.
只有几个人知道这个地方 而且...
Only a handful of people know about this place, and...
我们可以信任他们
we can trust them.
恐怕我永远也无法适应这个
Don't think I'm ever gonna get used to that.
兄弟
Man.
我无法相信你真的回来了
I can't believe you're back here in the flesh.
差不多是吧
Well, kind of.
都开始觉得我再也见不到你了
Was starting to think I'd never see you again.
我绝不会让那种事情发生
I would never let that happen.
一五一十都告诉我吧
So... tell me everything.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我和其他4400一样到了百丽岛
I arrived at Belle Isle just like the other 4,400,
晕头转向而且十分害怕
confused and terrified.
然后我发现我可以让自己隐身
Then I discovered that I could make myself invisible,
我一开始吓坏了
which freaked me out at first.
后来...
Then...
我意识到我可以躲过政♥府♥
I realized that I could hide from the government.
他们点数时
When they did their counts,
我就躲开了
I stayed off their radar.
天啊
Damn.
可你为什么不告诉我你在这里呢
But why didn't you tell me you were here?
画那些时钟 搞那些密♥码♥干什么 我...
I mean, why the-the clocks, the cyphers? I...
你算半个联邦特工啊 贾
You were a part-time Fed, Jha.
我需要确定我可以信任你
I needed to make sure that I could trust you,
确定你对我有足够的了解可以找到我
that you knew me enough to find me.
搞什么呀 曼尼
What the hell, Manny?
你的试探差点把我弄疯了
I mean, your tests almost drove me insane.
我被抓住之前 政♥府♥就一直在找我
Government's been after me since before I got taken.
我回来了 他们绝对视我为威胁
Now that I'm back, they definitely see me as a threat.
相信我 当真正的威胁来临时
And trust me, they're not gonna do anything
他们不会去保护
to protect the folks in this sanctuary
这个避难所里的人
from the actual threat that's coming.
这个网上的44论♥坛♥
There's this 44orum online,
人们散布仇恨和谎言
people spreading hate and misinformation.
我读到过那些混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I read about those asshats.
你觉得他们真的在策划什么吗
You think they're actually planning something?
是的
Yes, I do.
现在政♥府♥还通过举报热♥线♥来抓我们
And with the government rounding us up from the tip line,
我们必须说服还在外面的4400
we got to convince any 4,400
回到这里来 越快越好
that's still out there to come back here, ASAP.
我们在一起 就会更强大
We're stronger if we're all here together.
可...
Okay, but...
可你呢
but what about you, huh?
你怎么样
How are you?
你还好吗
You okay?
我为你们所有人担心
Look, I'm worried about all of y'all,
但...特别是你
but... you,
你还好吗
you good?
我很好
I'm good.
只是想确保大家都能平安
I just want to make sure we're all safe.
我们对他们并不太了解 但看起来很不错
We don't know much about them, but things seem promising.
BHN这家公♥司♥正发来食物和其它补给用品
This BHN company is sending food and other supplies.
他们让我们来处理酒店的日常运营
They're letting us handle the day-to-day running of the hotel.
也许他们是正经公♥司♥
Maybe they're legit.
我从网上调查得知
Well, from what I found from some Internet sleuthing,
西叶娜·斯通是创始人和首席执行官
Sienna Stone is the founder and CEO.
她是个离经叛道 反政♥府♥的技术型企业家
She's some renegade, anti-government tech entrepreneur
致力于建设绿色环保社区
dedicated to building sustainable communities.
所以也许他们与政♥府♥的人不同
So maybe their heart's in the right place,
是有良知的人
unlike the government.
约翰斯顿牧师
Reverend Johnston.
吉云 你还好吧
Ji-Eun. You're all right.
我很好
Yes, I am.
你不是宁愿去别的地方试试运气也不要待在这吗
I thought you'd take your chances anywhere else but here.
对那些话我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我当时是吓坏了
I just got freaked out.
我很高兴把她从那个
I'm just glad I was there to rescue her
举报她的混♥蛋♥手里解救了下来
from that jerk that called her into the tip line.
那么说你和你的朋友
So, you and your friend
想要寻求庇护
would like to seek sanctuary?
不完全是
Not exactly.
我听说个谣传 说你可以把超能力去除掉
I heard a rumor you could take away powers.
我...
Well, I...
有时候 我会发光 而自己都不知道
Sometimes, I glow without even knowing it.
哈罗德和我希望能一起过正常的生活
Harold and I want to live a normal life together.
我想让你把我的超能力去除
I want you to take my powers away,
我还想让你主持我们的婚礼
and I want you to marry us.
我们清楚别人会怎么看
We know what it looks like.
吉云失踪时 她和我就在一起
Ji-Eun and I were together when she went missing,
但我从没放弃过希望
but I never gave up hope.
我知道早晚有一天我会找到她
I knew one day I'd find her.
30年后这一天终于来到了
And here we are over 30 years later.
时间无法磨灭我们的爱情
Time couldn't stop our love.
你们的故事证明了上帝会眷顾
Your story is proof that God looks out
真爱和希望
for true love and hope.
我很荣幸为你们主持婚礼
I would be honored to officiate your wedding
并在你下定决心的情况下为你去除超能力
and relieve you of your powers if you're sure.
我下决心了 谢谢
Yes, I am. Thank you.
有好多事要做呢
There's so much to do.
我都不知道该从哪里入手
I don't even know where to start.
这些事你能帮助我吗
Could you help me with everything?
因为之前结过婚
Since you've been married before?
戴维斯先生
Mr. Davis.
有个人过来 他说认识你
There's someone here that say they know you.
我想这里面有误会
I think there's been a misunderstanding.
我从没见过这个人
I've never seen this man before.
我的老天爷
Oh, my word!
-骗过你了吧 华生医生 -夏洛克
- Gotcha. Watson. - Sherlock.
我很高兴是你而不是那些人
Ah, I'm so pleased it's you and not one of those people.
你听说过44论♥坛♥吗
Have you heard of this 44orum?
那些相信谣言仇视我们的所谓爱国混♥蛋♥
The patriotic nuts who believe things about us
简直让我头疼
that break my brain?
-听说过 -就是
- Yeah. - Indeed.
有谣言说他们其中有些人
There are rumors that some of them are posing
扮作是4400寻求庇护
as 4,400 seeking sanctuary
由此混入酒店
in order to infiltrate the hotel,
所以现在我们有守卫轮班负责安保
which is why we have guard shifts to provide security now.
不是谣言 是真的
It's not a rumor. It's true.
我们得加倍小心
We have to be careful in here.
好吗 他们要冲着我们来了
Okay? They are coming for us.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know this?
你还...还好吗
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表