剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
我们今天将为您带来有关神秘4400的
Today, we're bringing you an in-depth special
特别深度报道
on the mysterious 4,400.
他们和我们一样 都是恶劣环境的受害者吗
Are they just like us, victims of some terrible circumstance,
或是有更多隐情
or is there more to the story?
下面我们将拉开帷幕
We're pulling back the curtain,
听他们讲述自己的故事
and hearing from them in their own words,
现场直播 未经剪辑
live and unedited.
我们的第一位嘉宾
Our first guest,
著名的以赛亚·约翰斯顿牧师
the prestigious Reverend Isaiah Johnston,
1993年已被宣布死亡
declared deceased in 1993,
他会带我们走进整个故事的核心
brings us to the heart of it.
感谢你的介绍
Thank you for that introduction.
有关你的问题
As for your question,
我不认为4400人和其他人
I don't think there is a difference between
有什么不同
the 4,400 and everyone else.
上帝的行事方式很神秘
See, the Lord works in mysterious ways.
我们不知道为什么会被带来这里
We don't know why we were brought here,
但我们都是人类 格拉迪丝
but we're all human, Gladys.
我很好奇 我想在家中的观众一定也一样
I'm curious, and I'm sure the folks at home are, too.
为什么你们都受到美国政♥府♥的保护
Why are you all under the protection of the U.S. government?
政♥府♥只是对弱势群体做了正确的事
The government is simply doing right by a vulnerable population.
我想我们都希望他们在这方面做得更多
Something I think we'd all want them to do more of.
对吧 格拉迪丝
wouldn't you, Gladys?
沙妮丝在这边
Shanice is right this way.
我很高兴你们能来
I'm so glad you all could make it.
-你好 沙妮丝 -你好
- Hey, Shanice. - Hi.
我知道对大家来说有点奇怪
I know it'll be a little strange for us all
一起到舞台上去 表现得好像...
to share the stage together and act like...
嗯...
well, um...
可能你们一点都不想这么做
And it's probably the last thing you want to do,
尤其是你们马上要去度假了
especially with your vacation coming up.
你激动吧
Are you excited?
是啊
Uh, yeah, yeah.
-妈 -什么事
- Uh, Mom... - Yes?
我想他们要让我们
I think they want us to
戴上话筒之类的
get mics put on or something.
走吧
Come on.
-我们等下外面见 -好的
- We'll see you out there. - All right.
好的 来吧
Okay. Come on.
我们能不能找个地方 私下聊一下
Can we talk somewhere, in private, maybe?
一切还好吧
Is everything okay?
看到我和安德烈在一起你很生气吗
Are you upset about seeing me with Andre?
-我不知道现在的做法是什么 -我知道
- I don't know what the rules are here. - I know.
你现在跟别人结婚了
You're married to someone else now,
我以为你不想跟我有任何瓜葛
and I just thought you didn't want anything to do with me.
我这算不忠吗
Am I being unfaithful?
不 你没有
No. You're not.
是我不忠
I am.
不论对错 看到你和安德烈在一起我是生气
Look, right or wrong, I was upset seeing you with Andre.
很难没有这种感觉
It's hard not to have these feelings
因为你是我爱的第一个女人
when you're the first woman I ever fell in love with.
你的离开 让我崩溃
And when you left, it-it broke me.
我还是不知道自己是怎么熬过来的
I still don't know how I picked up the pieces.
这么说也不对
That's not true.
因为一部分的我就没挺过来
'Cause a part of me never did.
我一直等待 希望
I've been waiting and hoping for all
有一天你能回来
that it's worth that you'd come back one day.
你是说你希望我们能有第二次机会
Are you saying you want to give us a second chance?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我到现在才意识到我们...
It's taken me till now to realize we...
我们回不去了
we can't go back.
过去的十六年抹不去
There's no erasing the last 16 years.
你回来后 我们是有了第二次机会
When you came back, we got our second chance,
但这是再次结束的机会
but it was a second chance at closure.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不 不 我知道我本应该上台去
No, no, I know that I was supposed to come onstage
谈论我们这个幸福融合
and-and talk about our happy, blended,
不一般的家庭
non-traditional family,
但是我没办法和你一起做到 沙妮丝
but I can't do that with you anymore, Shanice.
我得和过去一刀两断 继续生活
I've got to make a clean break and move on.
我要尽忠于我的家庭 保护海登
I've got to commit to my family, to Hayden.
这...
This...
这对我们和爱着我们的人来说不公平
It's not fair to us or the people who love us.
我们都是好人 沙妮丝
We are good people, Shanice.
是时候我们要面对现实了
It's time we deal with reality.
现实之一就是 你仍然是
One reality being that you're still gonna be
玛丽亚的牛逼妈妈
a kick-ass mom to Mariah.
我希望你们俩能拥有彼此
I want that for both of you...
即使没有我参与其中
even if I can't be a part of it.
再见了 沙妮丝
This is goodbye, Shanice.
等一下
Just-just wait.
你们不能停止调查
You can't close the investigation.
不 你们这是让我放弃我妻子 我不会的
No, you're asking me to give up hope on my wife, and I won't.
-她不会放弃我的 -抱歉
- She wouldn't give up on me. - I'm sorry,
但是她说得很清楚 她不希望被找到
but she made it pretty clear she doesn't want to be found.
什么 你们在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
你得放开我 沙妮丝
You've gotta let me go, Shanice.
我知道
I know.
你应该和你的家人在一起
You should go be with your family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
欢迎回来 布瓦布兰克酒店现场直播
And we are back, live from the Bois Blanc Hotel.
很高兴向大家介绍第一组真正融合的
I'm happy to introduce you to the first truly blended
4400人的2021家庭
4,400 and 2021 family.
做客现场的是丈夫洛根·卡明斯基
We have husband and wife Logan Kaminski
妻子布丽姬特·坦普尔顿
and Bridget Templeton,
他们漂亮的女儿玛丽亚以及海登·特纳
their beautiful daughter Mariah, and Hayden Turner,
-他们接待入住的4400 -大家好
- the 4,400 they've welcomed into their home. - Hello, everyone.
谢谢你 格拉迪丝
Thanks, Gladys.
我们非常高兴能邀请
We're just so happy to have been able
海登入住我们家
to invite Hayden into our home.
这真的很棒
It's really been wonderful.
你好 牧师
Hey, Rev.
沙妮丝姐妹
Sister Shanice.
你不是应该和你的家人一起在那上面吗
Aren't you supposed to be up there with your family?
别告诉我你盛装出席是白忙活一场
Don't tell me you got dressed up for nothing.
不 一切都以最好的方式进行了
Nope. It all worked out how it was supposed to.
谢谢你做了正确的事
Thank you for doing the right thing.
我以为政♥府♥是想在电视直播上曝光我们
I think the government wanted to make a spectacle out of us
这样他们就能进一步控制我们
on live television so they could control us further.
正确的做法是让比尔·格林知道
The right thing would be letting Bill Greene know
我对他让大家签的合同有什么看法
what I think about those contracts he made people sign.
那天我们谈完之后我仔细看了看
I looked into it after we spoke the other day.
我早该意识到他的企图
I should have realized what he was up to.
我太傲慢了
Hubris on my part.
但是别误会
But make no mistake.
我不会让任何人伤害这些人
I won't let anyone harm these people.
除了帮助海登 你妻子
Is it true that, along with sponsoring Hayden, your wife--
前妻沙妮丝也是4400人 这是真的吗
well, ex-wife-- Shanice is also one of the 4,400?
多年来 我们都想知道发生了什么事
For years, we... we wondered what happened.
但是我认为我们从没有想象过真♥相♥是这样的
I don't think we ever could have imagined the truth, though.
这让我在某种程度上释怀了
It freed me in some ways.
显然 目前还有更大的谜题要解
Now, obviously, there-- there are bigger mysteries to be solved,
我很幸运能有个解脱的机会 很多人都没有
but I'm blessed to have gotten a closure that few get.
我只是感激
You know, a new lease on life
我有了新生活
that I'm just very grateful to have.
我们的引火者不知怎么跑了
Our fire starter is somehow AWOL.
我们让人尽快去找他了
We have people trying to look for him,
但是我们该怎么办呢
but what are we supposed to do?
我们有名有姓
We have names.
米尔德里德
Mildred.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表