剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
好吗 她跟一开始的时候相比已经变了
Okay? She's not the same as she was when this all started.
或者她并没变 只是你看得更明白了
Or she is, and you are just seeing things more clearly now.
你是说你的方式
You mean your way.
我的方式让我丢了饭碗 所以
Well, my way does collect unemployment now, so...
至少我还留在那里
Hey, at least I'm still there?
在杰茜卡面前掩护这4400人
Run interference between Jessica and the 4,400.
你觉得你能管好你女朋友吗
You think you can keep your girl in check?
我还要告诉你多少次
How many times do I have to tell you
贾里尔 她不是我女朋友
she is not my girl, Jharrel?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
今早作报告的时候我发现她在看你
'Cause I caught her looking at you this morning during
结果那就是最后一次报告了
what turned out to be my farewell briefing.
总之 现在我没法进入布瓦布兰克酒店了
Anyway, now that I am banned from the Bois Blanc,
你觉得你能 我不知道
do you think you can, like, I don't know,
至少帮我盯着点那个钟吗
at least keep an eye on the clock for me?
如果有新的数字 你可以拍个照 发短♥信♥
You know, take photos, uh, text me if anything new appears.
贾里尔 如果他真的想跟你对话
Jharrel, if he was trying to talk to you,
为什么不直接说 "嘿 兄弟 我在这呢
why not just go, like, "Bloop, here I am, bro.
这是你的紧急消息"
And-and here's your urgent message."
我不知道
I don't know.
好吗 说不定他身陷险境什么的
Okay? Maybe he's in danger or something,
所以才没出现
and that's why he hasn't appeared.
但那个标记出现在
But that mark showed up
一切变糟糕之前
right when everything went to hell.
听着 我不相信那些毫无意义
Look, I can't believe that that means nothing.
对于这些天发生的事
You have a better explanation for any of the stuff
你有更好的解释吗
that's been going on these days?
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
我会给你盯着那面墙
I'll keep an eye on your damn wall.
谢了 搭档
Thanks, partner.
下轮酒我请
And this next round is going on my Chime card.
要喝什么
Hey. What can I get you?
新鲜的空气感觉就像遥远的记忆
It feels like a distant memory, the fresh air.
很高兴没人发现我们通往
Glad to see no one has discovered our tunnel
自♥由♥世界的隧♥道♥
into the free world.
对 你说得对 但我希望没有人看到我们
Yeah, you're right, but I hope no one sees us.
那个举报热♥线♥让我很害怕
That tip line has me spooked.
自从米尔德里德那事 就好像整个世界
Since Mildred's display, it's as if the whole world
就等着我们中的有人自燃
is just waiting for one of us to spontaneously combust.
我们的超能力
Well, our powers,
确实令人难以接受
it is all a lot to take in.
尤其是考虑到我们没有隐私可言
And especially difficult given our lack of privacy.
我先前和牧师在一起 他和我坦白
I was with Rev earlier when he confided in me
他觉得当他在办公室抓着
that he thinks when he grabbed Mildred
米尔德里德的时候
up in that office,
他夺走了她的超能力
he took away her powers.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
只要轻轻一碰 他就能吸收
That with the slightest touch he can absorb
-或解除我们的超能力吗 -我不知道
- or relieve us of our powers? - I don't know.
但是 他正在思考这个问题
But it is something he's processing right now.
还有我了解你 安德烈 在你对他实施
And I know you, Andre. Give him some time
科学研究前 给他一点时间
before you go all scientific method on him.
说实话 我有其他要紧事和你说
Well, to be honest, I have other pressing concerns.
我很高兴告知你 我们有了新的盟友
And, I'm happy to report, we have a new ally.
什么
What?
谁
Who?
是个叫苏拉娅的女技术员
There's a woman, a tech-spert named Soraya,
正在帮我们调查那些文件
who's helping us look into these files.
如果我们能弄懂这个...
If we can make sense of all of this...
那或许我们能知道之后的解决办法
then maybe we can find a way forward.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
你们在干吗
What are you doing?
不行 安德烈 人们可能会看到
Oh, no. No, Andre. People may see.
他需要帮助 沙妮丝
He needs help, Shanice.
-天啊 真该死 好痛 -你还好吗
- God! Holy mothballs, this hurts! - You okay?
史蒂夫 让我来...
Steve, let me just...
-什么... -安德烈 现在快走
- What the... - Andre, let's go now.
这正是我所害怕的事情
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
刚在我们旁边的那个人肯定打了举报热♥线♥
That person near us was for sure calling that tip line.
如果他们来抓我们呢 安德烈
What if they come for us, Andre?
把你带去伊普西医疗机构呢
Take you to Ypsi Med?
我不能丢下受伤的史蒂夫不管
I couldn't leave Steve in pain like that.
当你发誓要帮助人们时
When you take an oath to help people,
你就不能选择病人
you can't choose your patients.
安德烈 我们不是在战场前线
We aren't on the front lines of a war, Andre.
你也不是在医院实习
Nor are you practicing in a hospital.
你现在确实可以选择治愈谁
You do have a choice in who you heal right now,
因为受影响的不止你自己
because it impacts more than just yourself.
自从我们来到这获得了这些超能力
Ever since we came here and got these powers,
只带来了痛苦 折磨
it has only caused pain, suffering.
让我们的生活更难过
Made our lives more difficult.
我们已在很多方面被区别对待了 安德烈
We have been othered in so many different ways, Andre.
-现在又来这一出 -能力也能帮忙
- And now this? - They also help.
我能治愈他人
I can heal.
过去你用超能力帮了我
Your power has aided me in the past.
但得到了什么结果呢
But to what end?
你治愈别人 但会让你生病
You heal somebody, but that makes you sick.
除非你找到某种方法释放你体内的东西
You're only gonna get sicker unless you find some way
不然你只会病情加重
to release whatever is inside.
没错
True.
就算克劳德特在城里
But I doubt Claudette would be up for
我也不确定她愿意承受膝盖的伤痛
a damaged knee, even if she were in town.
安德烈 这可不是玩笑
Andre, this isn't a joke.
沙妮丝 温馨提示
Shanice, fair warning.
你后面有只老鼠
There's a rat behind you.
什么
What?!
或许是个办法
Perhaps a solution.
安德烈
Andre!
管用了
It worked.
-该死 -杰茜没回消息吗
- Damn. - Nothing from Jess?
我想我现在还得习惯了 她不回我信息
I guess I gotta get used to her, what, not texting me back?
我知道 我在这方面
You know what, I know that I have been
一直对你很过分
hard on you about it,
但你俩分手了 我真的很抱歉
but I really am sorry that you two broke up.
是吗
Are you?
你不是吗
Are you?
你好 姐妹
Hey, girl.
-苏拉娅 -你好
- Soraya. - Hello.
所以我错过了
So I missed,
为你不合时宜的离职举杯致敬
raising a glass to your untimely demise.
你可比我惨
Hey, you got it worse than me.
他们比你流了下来
They made you keep your job.
好吧
Okay.
杰茜卡炒了你搭档 是不是很奇怪
Is it weird for you that Jessica canned your partner?
我们刚干了一瓶酒就为想通这事
Uh, we just killed a bottle trying to figure that out.
但是 答案是不奇怪
But, uh, the answer is no.
确实难以接受
I mean, it's unacceptable.
她的行为应该受到批评
She needs to be called out for her behavior.
好吧 很好
Okay. Attagirl.
你看 小贾 她还是你的搭档
See, J, you still got a partner.
等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
之前还没有这个
That wasn't here before.
曼尼来过
Manny was here.
是他做的
He did this.
跟你在酒店给我看的那个一样
It's like the one you showed me in the hotel,
但是那个有1 2 6 9
but there's a one, two, six, nine.
天啊 别附和他
Oh, God, don't encourage him.
拜托 凯莎
Come on, Keisha.
就像他知道我被解雇了
Like he knew that I got fired.
所以他在这留下线索
That is why he left the clue here.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表