剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
我知道你很不开心
So, I know you've been in the dumps,
可我计划好了最棒的周末 包括墨西哥玉米面卷
but I have the best weekend planned. I'm talking tacos,
披萨 韩式烤肉 如果我能说法爸爸的话
pizza, Korean barbecue, if I can convince Dad.
还有呢...全周末动漫连播
And-- wait for it-- an all-weekend anime marathon.
海登
Hayden,
你...你在听吗
you, uh... you there?
对不起 我开小差了
I'm sorry. My mind was elsewhere.
不管这位
I'm-I'm sure whatever
杜曼是干什么的 我相信一定都很棒
this Annie Mae does is sure to be remarkable.
不是...
That's not...
你还想着
Are you still thinking of
把米尔德里德从医院里劫出来吗
busting Mildred out of that hospital?
海登 你...你去哪儿了
Hayden, where... where'd you go?
我刚刚有了一个...幻象
I just had a... vision
看到米尔德里德在受罪
of Mildred in pain.
在这个新的地方所受到的对待
Being treated worse at this new facility
比你泄露出去的录像中的内容都更糟
than anything in the video you leaked.
我知道这听着很荒唐
Look, I-I know it sounds crazy.
不 听着不荒唐
No, it-it doesn't sound crazy.
来自宇宙的幻象绝非笑话
I mean, visions from the universe are no joke.
有些人是第三只眼开了
Some people just have, like, a hella open third eye.
如果宇宙说米尔德里德有麻烦了...
So, if the universe says Mildred's in trouble...
鄙人的世界著名卡明斯基蛋糕出炉了
My world-famous Kaminski Cakes are ready.
我知道你上次有多喜欢吃
I know how much you enjoyed 'em last time,
海登 所以这次我加了一倍的量
Hayden, so I doubled the batch.
我不是喜欢吃
I don't enjoy them.
而是爱吃极了
I love them.
它们让我觉得这里是家
They make me feel like this is home,
我受到欢迎
that I'm wanted.
那是绝对的 伙计
Well, you most definitely are, bud.
来吧 趁热吃
Okay, well, uh, get 'em while they're hot.
等你吃完 我开车送你
And, uh, when you're done, I'll drop you off
去酒店做第一次的报到
at the hotel for your first check-in.
你确定要去救米尔德里德吗
Are you sure about saving Mildred?
嗯
Yes.
没有她 我...
Without her, I...
我不知道我能否没有她
I don't know if I can be without her.
我帮忙 只是
I'll help. Okay? Just
答应我绝不要让我爸爸发现
promise me my dad will never find out.
我无法相信这4400人到这周末
And I can't believe the 4,400 have to be out of the hotel
就都要走出酒店了
by the end of the week.
如此大费周章地把他们关在那儿
After all that fuss to keep them there,
现在呢 就...再见了
now it's just... bye.
只带着一份津贴
With nothing but a stipend
和房♥子来帮助他们适应
and some housing to help them adjust.
但他们没去管克劳德特
But they've left Claudette alone.
这一定是说他们不知道她的事
It must mean they don't know about her.
或者是不知道我们知道她的事
Or that we know about her.
天啊
Man.
我还没缓过劲儿呢
No, I'm still kind of shook.
超能力真的存在
I mean, superpowers are real.
克劳德特想让我们相信只有她那样
And Claudette wants us to believe that it's just her.
那姑娘只是想不被♥干♥扰 过自己的生活
Girl just wants to be left alone to live a life.
她现在正努力地
She's currently nesting
安顿在我兄弟的公♥寓♥里呢
pretty hard in my brother's apartment,
但 我不能因为这个而生她的气
but, well, I can't be mad at her for that.
对
No.
你没有后悔吧
Yo, you're not having second thoughts, right?
不是想去报告政♥府♥
About telling the government,
-告诉你女朋友吧 -没有
- telling your girlfriend? - No.
眼下我什么都不会放心地去告诉政♥府♥
I don't trust telling the government anything at this point.
再说我能说什么呢
I mean, what would I say anyway?
一位来自50年代的家庭主妇是金刚狼吗
A '50s housewife is Wolverine?
也对
True.
你觉得她是唯一的一个吗
You think she's the only one?
沙妮丝的出逃 我们在百丽岛的瞌睡
Between Shanice escaping, our nap at Belle Isle,
还有米尔德里德的事 绝不可能
and whatever went down with Mildred, there's no way.
如果政♥府♥哪怕听闻了
Man, if the government had even an inkling
-一丝这种事... -4400人又会被关起来了
- about half of this... - The 4,400 would be locked back up.
我想要帮助他们 可我不知道该如何帮
Yeah, I want to help them, but I don't know how.
我告诉你我们怎么做 我们去问他们
I'll tell you what we do. We ask them.
相信我 我吃了不少苦头才明白
Trust me, I have learned the hard way
你不能按自己的想法去解决别人的问题
that you can't fix people's lives the way you want to.
你得要搞清楚他们需要什么
You got to find out what they need.
麻烦的部分是让他们对我们开口
And the hard part is gonna be getting them to talk to us.
那你会回迈阿密吗
Will you be returning to Miami then?
我妈妈想让我回去
My mom wants me to,
可有制片人联♥系♥了我
but some producers reached out.
也许我就直接去洛杉矶了
Maybe I just go straight to L.A.
我也不知道 你呢 回纽约
I don't know. What about you? Back to New York?
也许吧 但我不确定现在那里还有什么值得留恋
Perhaps. Although I'm not sure what's left for me there now.
沙妮丝不在那里吗
And Shanice isn't there?
那个...没有...
Well, that is... There isn't...
-她和我没有... -我需要你们的帮助
- She and I aren't... - I need your help.
小海登
Oh, young Hayden.
情况怎么样啊...家里
How are things at the, uh... the house?
沙妮丝丈夫和女儿的家
At Shanice's husband's and daughter's house?
怎么 你是个生活一团糟 时间穿越
What? It's not my fault you're a messy,
还喜欢八卦的医生又不是我的错
time-travelling doctor who lives for drama.
诺亚和米尔德里德被送去伊普西医疗机构
It has been two weeks since Noah and Mildred
已经两周了 我想我们把他们救出来
were taken to Ypsi Med. I want us to go get them out.
我有个幻象 看到了米尔德里德
Look, I had a vision. Of Mildred.
一个黄绿色的门
And a chartreuse door.
她喊叫着 被注射了什么东西
She was screaming and being injected with something.
不知为什么 我老是看到这个 一次...
For some reason, I keep seeing it again...
一次又一次
...and again and again.
我们必须去救她
Look, we have to save her.
如果我们不赶紧
If we don't do it soon,
我觉得她会出事
I think something terrible is gonna happen to her.
我有计划 但我需要你们俩都来做
Look, I have a plan, but I need you both to do it.
-我需要你的能力 拉♥登♥娜 -好吧
- I need your powers, LaDonna. - Oh, okay.
还有你的医疗背景 安德烈医生
And your medical background, Dr. Andre.
怎么着 你离开了几天
What? Like, you leave for a few days,
突然之间你就成了大盗丹尼·奥逊了
and all of a sudden, you're Danny Ocean?
拉♥登♥娜 孩子想他的朋友们了
LaDonna, the boy misses his friends.
我们理解你很担心 但
We understand you're concerned, but
你建议的事有点太极端了
what you're suggesting is a bit extreme.
我们都要被释放了
We're all about to be released.
而这类的行动可能会威胁到释放
Now, this sort of action could very well jeopardize that.
尤其是贾里尔和凯莎
Especially when Jharrel and Keisha
知道了克劳德特的超能力
know about Claudette's powers.
你不知道 对吧
You didn't know about that, did you?
她勉强把我们的能力隐瞒了下来 所以
Look, she was barely able to cover up for the rest of us, so,
现在可不是让大家特别注意我们的时候
now is not the time for people to be putting a spotlight on us.
再说 你自己也说过
Besides, you said yourself,
有时候你的幻象并不完整
sometimes your visions aren't always complete.
它们也没有重复过
They don't repeat, either.
快没时间了
Look, time is running out.
我不能干坐着什么都不做
I can't just sit by and do nothing.
我需要她回来
I need her back.
那是露丝的儿子 对吧
That's Ruth's boy, right?
嗯
Yep.
我妹妹生出了个怪胎
My sister spawned a bit of an odd duck,
如果你明白我的意思的话
if you catch my meaning.
而且她只能一个人抚养他
And she's having to raise the boy all on her own.
你怎么样啊 孩子
How you doing, boy?
这样子很没有礼貌啊
You're being mighty rude
奥提斯舅舅问你话呢
not saying anything to your Uncle Otis.
-你好 -跟长辈说话时要看着对方
- Hello. - Look at your elders when they're talking to you.
如果你还这么不懂得尊重长辈的话...
Now, if you're gonna keep being disrespectful...
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表