剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表
你得到了第二次机会
You have been given the second chance
小组里那么多人
that so many people in that group--
也包括我自己 都羡慕不已
myself included-- are jealous of.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
某种意义上看 就很简单
Oh, in some ways, it is.
好吧 希望这些东西能帮到你
Well, I hope something in here helps.
你倒是对克劳德特家里挺熟啊
You, uh, certainly know your way around Claudette's home.
就好像你在这呆过不少时间一样
It's almost as if you spend quite a bit of time here.
我不是说让你少瞎操心吗
What did I tell you about minding your own business?
对 我和克劳德特在一起了
yes, me and Claudette hooked up a little while back,
但我们才刚...
and we've just been...
我不太喜欢我俩之间的感觉
I don't... enjoying the vibes,
看不到未来
seeing where things go.
现在都这么约会了吗
Is that how dating works now?
不表白 就...凭感觉吗
No declarations, just... vibes?
看情况
Depends.
好吧 我之所以问你是因为
Well, I'm asking because
我和沙妮丝...
Shanice and I have been...
也很喜欢我俩那种感觉
enjoying vibes as well,
但昨天洛根来了 然后...
but, yesterday Logan stopped by, and...
我看他们在一起...
watching them together...
我都不知道如何在21世纪追求异性
How do I compete with romantic history
我怎么和沙妮丝前夫
when I don't know the first thing about
竞争呢
21st century courtship?
听着
Listen.
鉴于我上次
Given that I ruined
和卡拉分手 就是因为
my last relationship with Carla because
我过于执着寻找我失踪的兄弟曼尼...
I was too obsessed with finding my missing brother, Manny, I...
所以我觉得也给不了你什么建议
don't really have a lot of advice to give,
但是你...
but you...
好吧 你确实明白
Okay, I mean, you do know that
沙妮丝情况特殊吧
Shanice is kind of a situation, right?
你确定你应付得来吗
I mean, you sure you can handle that?
我要是理解无误
Well, if I catch your meaning,
克劳德特情况也特殊啊
Claudette qualifies in that category as well.
你确定你能应付得了她吗
Are you sure you can handle her?
说得好
Touché.
等会 就是这个吗
Wait, is that it?
好吧 那这是什么啊
Okay, so what is that?
是剩下的COBOL计算机编程代码
It's the rest of the COBOL code.
你是觉得这和你们身上发生的事相关吗
You think it has something to do with what happened to you all?
我承认目前只是推测
I'll admit, we are working on conjecture,
但你兄弟消失的方式和我们一样
but the way your brother disappeared like us--
你还觉得你看到了绿光
you thought you saw a green light.
是的 但我不确定啊
Yeah, but I don't know.
所以有可能会毫无收获
That's why this might be a fruitless search, but
但我们迫切需要答案 任何能帮我们
we desperately need answers, anything that can help us
逃离政♥府♥的控制
get out from the government's clutches.
嗯 我能理解
Yeah, I hear you on that.
但假如曼尼与这一切有关 我...
But if Manny is somehow related to all of this, I...
希望我们能找到让所有人得到慰藉的答案
I hope we can find answers that will bring us all some peace.
洛根跟你说他来不来吗
Did Logan ever tell you if he's coming?
没有
Nope.
卡拉正忙着
Carla's busy figuring out
找其他家庭接受采访
some other family for the segment.
-如果他很生气... -对我们吗
- If he's upset about... - About us?
你觉得他会吗
Do you think he might be?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
等这一切结束后
After all this is through,
我想请你去鸡尾酒廊
I request your presence in the cocktail lounge,
庆祝你的成功
to celebrate your successes.
-安德烈 不需要这样 -需要
- Andre, that's not necessary. - Oh, it is.
我正处理我的问题
I'm handling my situation.
我知道你付出了多大努力
I know how hard you've worked
才确保该活动会帮助我们所有人
to make sure this event helps us all,
哪怕是那些签订了糟糕合同的人
even those of us who signed a terrible contract.
谢谢你
It is appreciated.
那个人...之前在伊普西医疗机构
That man... was at Ypsi Med.
我记得他的手臂能冒火
I remember he had flames dancing up his arms.
这意味着他们在释放病人吗
Does that mean they're releasing patients?
你觉得诺亚会是下一个吗
Do you think Noah could be next?
你说那个人的超能力是火吗
You said that man's power is fire?
拉♥登♥娜说我们的超能力一定都很"火"
LaDonna assured me all our powers are "fire."
但说真的 你怎么认为
But in all seriousness, what are you thinking?
我不知道 可能没什么
I don't know, it could be nothing.
我一会去找你 我保证
I'll find you later. Promise.
刚开完安全简报会
Just got out of a security briefing.
他们做的第一件事就是塞给我们镇静剂
First thing they do is shove a tranq in our hands.
他们为什么要为采访增强安保
Why would they up security for interviews?
更重要的是 应该保护的是谁
And more importantly, who are those even supposed to protect?
-贾里尔 -沙妮丝
- Jharrel... - Oh, Shanice.
我觉得比尔·格林有所图谋
I think Bill Greene is up to something.
他从伊普西医疗机构带来了一位4400
He brought in a 4,400 from Ypsi Med
那个人的超能力是手臂喷火
whose power is apparently shooting flames from his arms.
好吧 等等 是那个他在最后一秒
Okay, wait, the 4,400 he added
加入采访名单的4400人吗
to the interview list last second?
看来牧师一定和他密谋了此事
And it sure looked like the Reverend was in on it with him.
我就知道不能信任他
I knew I couldn't trust him.
他不介意暴露超能力
He'd be fine revealing the powers.
上次活动他和吉云一起表演过
He practically did it with Ji-Eun at his last event.
我觉得他想把这事公之于众
I think he wants it out in the world.
等等 你认为政♥府♥
Wait a minute, you think that's what the government's
想曝光你们所有人的超能力吗
trying to do here; expose y'all's powers?
但他们为什么要这么做
But why would they do that?
因为我们的超能力正是
Because our powers could be exactly what they need
触发监管所的必须条件
to trigger the conservatorships.
突然 全世界都认为
All of a sudden, the world thinks
我们需要被照看
we need to be looked after.
需要被照顾
That we need to be taken care of.
我们不能任由这种事发生
We can't let that happen.
伊普西医疗机构的那个人为什么在这里
Why is that man here from Ypsi Med?
你和政♥府♥想将我们的超能力
Are you and the government trying to
向全世界公布吗
reveal our powers to the world?
你可能把我们都置于险境
You could be putting us all in danger.
你只把我视做威胁 对吗
You only see me as a threat, don't you?
你想过我在为我们的人
Did it ever occur to you that I'm trying to do right
做正确的事吗
by our people?
你不是唯一知道
You aren't the only one who knows
如何做出改变的人 沙妮丝
how to make a difference, Shanice.
贾里尔 他在这里
Jharrel, he's in here.
怎么回事
What is this all about?
兄弟 他们下令让你做什么吗
Hey, man, did they give you any orders?
我给他们看了我能做什么
I show them what I can do.
燃烧
Brûler...
然后他们就放了我
Then they set me free.
怎么都比回到
Anything is better than
-他们之前关押我地方要好 -好吧
- going back to where they kept me. - Okay.
沙妮丝说得对 我们必须确保
Shanice was right. We got to make sure
他们策划其他阴谋...
they don't have any other tricks up their sleeve...
把他留在这里明智吗
Is it smart, leaving him here?
听着 我们想保护你们
Look, we're trying to protect you.
把所有人
Get everybody out
从政♥府♥的控制中解救出来
from underneath the government's thumb.
你 你能相信我们吗
Ca... Can you trust us?
我希望所有人都获得自♥由♥
I want us all to be free.
我们也是
Us, too.
我们也是
Us, too.
待在这里 直到我们来找你
Stay here until we get you.
格拉迪丝·凯勒
"与4400面对面"活动
欢迎在家中的各位 我是格拉迪丝·凯勒
Hello to everyone at home. This is Gladys Keller.
剧集 | 4400(2021) | 导航列表