剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
好极了 现在我们只需要找到它就行了
Finally! New York City trembles before my might!
终于 新纽约在我的威力下颤抖
It's no good, Leo. Our guns aren't doing anything.
不妙 李奥 我们的枪没有丝毫破坏力
Its armor is too advanced!
它的装甲太先进了
Same on this side. We have to keep trying, though.
我这边也是 我们必须继续努力
We can't let them open the portal.
不能让他们打开传送门
Come, Bebop and Rocksteady.
来 比波普和洛克斯代迪
Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
快来享受胜利的果实
Yes, join us! After all,
没错 加入我们 毕竟
none of this would be possible without you two.
没有你们两个 这些都不会成为可能
Da? We join... as real super-villains?
我们加入...成为真正的超级恶人
No more laundry? No more cleaning?
不洗衣服了 不打扫卫生了
I know that we've been hard on you two,
我知道我们一直对你们很苛刻
but that's because we're used to our Bebop and Rocksteady!
因为我们对待我们的比波普和洛克习惯了
But you two have earned your place as partners.
但你们两个通过自己的努力 成为了合伙人
Yes! We made it, baby! We in like the Flynn!
我们成功了 宝贝 飞黄腾达了
Now all that's left is to open the portal
现在就只剩下打开传送门
and destroy this disgusting world.
毁掉这个恶心的世界了
Wait, run that by me again.
慢着 再说一遍
Destroy the world?
毁掉这个世界
Of course. Once the portal is open,
当然了 一旦打开传送门
my Rock Soldiers will lay waste to this entire planet,
我的洛克大军就会让这个星球变成废墟
starting with this accursed Big Apple.
就从讨人厌的纽约开始
Start spreading the news!
开始放出消息去
Oh, snapping-dizzle...
我的天...
Yes! Victory is ours.
终于 我们胜利了
Oh, snap. Traag!
糟了 特拉格
And Granitor.
格尼托
You know these guys?
你们认识他们
Yup, a couple of dimension X hard cases.
对 X维度的老对手了
Stay close. We can take 'em...
跟紧 我们可以拿下...
Somehow.
他们吧
Mutanimals, ho!
变种动物 来
Slash! Leatherhead!
斯莱士 呆皮鳄
Just in time. Let us destroy these walking statues.
来的正是时候 我们干掉这些行走的雕像
Cowabunga!
我来也
I knew it.
我就知道
Just when we have a good thing going,
就在我们有好事的时候
those shabby shellbacks have to turn up and spoil it!
那些烦人的带壳生物就来搞破坏
We can't lose.
我们不会输
After all, we have Bebop and Rocksteady on our side.
毕竟我们有比波普和洛克斯代迪
See you out there, partners.
外面见 合伙人
Dude, you need an antacid, bro.
伙计 你需要抗酸药
Take that!
吃我一招
I've always wanted to make a rock garden.
我一直想做个石头花♥园♥
Every time I think things are getting bad...
每次我觉得事情会很糟糕时
They get way worse.
事情都会糟得多
Time to take out the garbage!
是时候清理垃圾了
We got this!
我们可以
Guess again, aggressive amphibian.
再猜一遍 暴♥力♥的两栖动物
You'll not foil this plan.
你们休想破坏这个计划
Tonight, I dine on turtle soup!
今晚我要喝乌龟汤
April!
爱普莉尔
Hey, let me go, stone bro!
放开我 石头家伙
Get off of me!
放开我
Too many--Leonardo!
太多了 李奥纳多
Booyakasha! We got you, ShredHead.
我来也 休想跑 施莱头
No!
不
Dizzle-snap.
糟了
I'm having second thoughts about this plan, Rock.
我觉得这个计划不太好啊 洛克
But we is the super-villains now.
但现在我们是超级恶人了
We are the partners with Shredder and alien blob.
我们跟施莱德和外星脑是合伙人
Is not what we always wanted?
这不是我们一直想要的吗
But what do we wanna destroy the world for?
但我们要毁灭世界干什么
We like the world! All we ever wanted
我们喜欢这个世界 我们就只想要
was some paper and respect. Is that too much to ask?
一些纸和尊重 这个要求很过分吗
But...we cannot back down
但是现在我们
like the lowly cowards now, Bebop.
不能胆小退缩了 比波普
But, Rock, think of all the things you'll miss.
但是 洛克 你想想你会失去的东西
Professional wrestling,
职业摔跤
Chris Bradford movies-and what about Mama?
克里斯·布拉福德的电影 还有妈妈怎么办
Mama...Mama...
妈妈 妈妈
Nyet! I love Mama!
不行 我爱妈妈
What's this?
这是干什么
No!
不
The portal!
传送门
Whoa, they're fighting for us.
他们在为我们战斗
This is it! Go for it!
没错 加油
Arrivederci, rock-chops!
再见了 石头怪
Sayonara, stone-face!
永别了 石头鬼
Look out, world. Bebop and Rocksteady,
看好了 世界 比波普和洛克斯代迪
comin' to save ya!
来拯救你了
Mama!
妈妈
That's what you get
这就是招惹
for messing with the Mighty Mutanimals!
变种动物的后果
Now you got double trouble, Shred-Head!
你麻烦大了 施莱头
No. We almost did it.
不 我们就快成功了
How did it go wrong? What happened?
怎么可能会出错 怎么回事
Aw, man.
天啊
You blithering betrayers!
你们这可恶的叛徒
You traitorous turncoats! You--
你们这叛徒不得好死 你们...
I've had about enough of you.
我受够你了
It was one heck of a team-up,
团队合作真愉快
even if your team is a little weird.
即使你们的团队有点奇怪
We're weird? Thanks, Leonardo.
我们奇怪 谢谢 李奥纳多
You guys were awesome.
你们很棒
If you ever need help in the future,
如果以后需要帮助
you know where to find us.
你们知道哪里找我们
Ready to go, guys? Heck yeah!
准备好了吗 伙计们 当然
Later, dudes. Cowabunga!
回见 伙计们 走了
Booyakasha!
走了
So what's next for you guys?
你们接下来做什么
No more robbing banks and working
不会再抢银行 不会再
for super-villains, right?
替超级恶人卖♥♥命了 对吧
Da, being henchmen is no good for us.
当恶人对我们没好处
Maybe we become superheroes instead. Very hot right now!
说不定我们会变成超级英雄 现在很受欢迎
Yeah, we save some cats from trees,
对 我们从树上救猫
stop some muggings, and bingo!
阻止抢劫 就是超级英雄了
Talk show appearances,
然后就上节目
sumptuous apartments, movie deals...
住豪华公♥寓♥ 演电影...
Well, we've got the Big Apple pretty much covered.
我们负责纽约就好了
Maybe try Jersey. And cars with rims so big,
你们去泽西吧 还有大汽车
there are no tires, just rims you drive around on!
没有轮胎 只有轮毂的那种
Sparks everywhere!
到处都是火星
Or better yet, Beijing.
或者去北♥京♥
I'm gonna get my own soda... Huh, I wonder if
我要去买♥♥苏打水 不知道
the other Turtles got home okay. Everybody's gonna drink me!
其它乌龟们是否安全回家了 我请客
Sweet, we're finally back home in the real world.
太好了 我们终于回到真实世界了
D'aw, looks like it's the part
兄弟 看来到我们
where we get punched again.
被揍的部分了
And I just got these shades too.
我也这么觉得
You know, we learned something earlier
我们之前从另一个
from another Bebop and Rocksteady.
比波普和洛克身上学到
You two don't have to be punching bags.
你们两个可以不用当沙包
Yeah, you can do whatever you want.
对 你们可以想做什么就做什么
It's your life.
这是你们的人生
I've...
我...
I've always wanted to be a personal injury lawyer.
我一直想当一个人身伤害律师
You know, like on TV. And I...
就像电视上那种 我...
I just wanna dance!
我只想跳舞
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表