剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
第18-20集
I've had it with these blasted Turtles, Kraang.
我受够了那些该死的乌龟 克朗
We need to power up the Technodrome
我们得让移♥动♥堡垒运作起来
and finally conquer this miserable world!
征服这个可悲的世界
I fixed the transmat device
我把多♥维♥转换设备修好了
and have siphoned just enough power to teleport us.
也收集到了刚好够传送我们的能量
I can't believe those Turtles
没想到那群乌龟
recognized our disguises as little old ladies.
居然看穿了我们扮作老妇人的伪装
They don't fight fair!
真不公平
The boss is gonna be mad.
老大肯定会生气
Aw, no.
不
Shredder!
施莱德
Um, boss? Shredder? What are you doing,
老大 施莱德 你在干什么
you bag of brains? Hello?
你这个脑包 有人吗
We'll need those morons for this mission.
这次任务会用到那两个蠢货
What is this? I feel so...solid.
怎么回事 我觉得好...坚硬
Where did you take us, you alien ignoramus?
你带我们来了哪里 笨蛋外星人
Earth 7, a world parallel to our own.
七号♥地球 我们的平行世界
A dimension ripe for conquering.
一个适合征服的维度
Now we're talking. Yeah!
这才像话 没错
I've got an idea!
我想到办法了
Aw, sewer apples!
这下糟了
Booyakasha!
我来也
Does this mean we're fired?
我们这是被开除了吗
What's wrong, boys?
怎么了 两位
Lost your mommy and daddy?
找不到爸爸妈妈了吗
Prepare for the shellacking!
准备被揍得满地找牙吧
Cowabunga!
我来也
Talk, you two! Where's the Technodrome?
快说 移♥动♥堡垒在哪里
Where did Shredder and Kraang go?
施莱德和克朗去哪里了
It can't be!
不可能
How did you get here, Evil Me?
你怎么来了这里 邪恶的我
We came from a mirror dimension
我们来自镜面维度
to warn you all.
是来警告你们的
You, Captain Ryan, are the evil one,
你 瑞安队长 你才邪恶
not I.
不是我
That explains everything.
这就说得通了
What are we going to do--
我们该怎么办...
Just this! Beam them back, Scronus.
这么办 把他们送回去 斯克诺斯
I'm evil?
我坏吗
Try looking at yourself in the mirror now.
你再看看镜子里的自己
We've seen the Evil Captain Ryan episode
邪恶瑞安队长这集
five times already!
都看了五遍了
You said it, little brother.
是你自己说的 兄弟
And this show's way better than the original.
而且这部比上一部好看多了
Hey, that's my Crocklodoll!
那是我的鳄鱼娃娃
An anti-gravity calzone maker might not be
反重力披萨饺烹饪机这种发明
the most practical invention.
似乎并不实用
Maybe a new robo-training dummy
不如做个新的搏击训练机器人
that Raph can't destroy in five minutes?
能在拉斐的铁拳下坚持五分钟以上的那种
Think, D.
好好想想 多尼
What's your next Stealth Bike or Turtle Mech
怎么再做一个隐形摩托 乌龟技术
or Patrol Buggy?
还有巡逻虫
Face it, without some crazy, weekly threat,
承认吧 没有每周一次的威胁
there's just no point.
根本没有意义
I don't get it, Master Splinter.
我不懂 斯普林特大♥师♥
I've been meditating for weeks and I still don't feel
我已经冥想了好几周 还是感觉不到
any enlightenment or higher plane or anything.
任何顿悟 或者召唤什么的
I didn't think peace could be so dull.
真没想到和平会这么无聊
Come on Whoa!
来啊 嗨起来
Dang, Steranko, were you born in a barn?
我去 斯特兰克 你是在谷仓里长大的吗
You can't leave your weapons and nasty underwear on the floor, dog!
武器和脏内♥裤♥怎么能放地上 兄弟
And what is this?
这又是什么
Old tissues and horn shavings?
破纸巾 还有刮完的角屑
Is not my fault!
这不怪我
You too picky with apartment,
你对公♥寓♥太挑剔
so we stuck in my warehouse.
所以只能住在我的仓库里
Nobody wants to rent
谁会愿意把房♥子
to a mutant warthog and rhino, and we're broke!
租给变种疣猪和犀牛 而且我们没钱了
We're down to our last moldy ketchup
长霉的番茄酱和蟑螂
and cockroaches again. We need jobs!
只剩最后一点了 我们得找工作
Chill like the ice, ice, baby,
淡定 宝贝
Comrade Bebop. I has it covered.
比波普同志 我来解决
Look, plenty of jobs.
你看 这么多工作
Telly-marketer, file clerk, fry cook,
电视机销♥售♥ 文件职员 油炸厨师
mutant warthog and rhino, receptionist...
变种疣猪和犀牛 收银员
Hold up, G.
等等 兄弟
Go back, go back. Eh, what, fry cook?
倒回去倒回去 什么 油炸厨师吗
I do make the good latke. No, look.
我做的马铃薯确实好吃 你看
"Mutant warthog and rhino needed for temporary
"招募变种疣猪和犀牛"
full-time employment, benefits included"!
"做兼♥职♥或全职工作 带津贴"
Is made for us!
太适合我们了
Sure you don't wanna play, Raph?
你确定不来玩吗 拉斐
I'll loan you my Beedlesaur.
我可以把甲虫龙借给你哦
At this point, I'll do anything.
都到这份儿上了 我什么都愿意干
I'm dying for some action.
只求能痛快打一场
Me too. The Foot are gone.
我也是 大脚帮没了
Shredder is dead.
施莱德死了
I never thought I'd miss the Kraang.
从没想过我竟然会想念克朗
Admit it, guys, there isn't any evil left in the city.
承认吧 各位 这座城市已经没有邪恶了
Whoever thought chemistry
谁能想到化学
would be so underwhelming?
竟然会这么无聊
I'm sick of staying underground.
我受够了待在地下
We need to stay sharp, ninjas.
我们要保持警惕 忍♥者们
Let's patrol the city anyway.
出去巡城吧
Hmm... you know, I have been picking up
其实 我最近在下东区
some weird energy readings in the Lower East Side,
接收到了一些奇怪的能量信♥号♥♥
so I could run some new scans.
可以再扫描几次
Maybe it's dangerous! I could use a little danger.
也许很危险 我挺希望有危险的
Check it out, Rocksteady.
你看 洛克斯代迪
Check it out!
你快看
I don't believe it.
我不信
And you said putting an ad in the paper
你还说在报纸上投广♥告♥
was a waste of time. Hello.
纯属浪费时间 你们好
Please, sit, sit. Espresso?
请坐请坐 喝意式浓缩吗
Caffe latte? Cappuccino?
还是拿铁 卡布奇诺吗
Why do they look like Shredder
他们为什么看起来像施莱德
and squishy Kraang thing?
还有那个黏糊糊的克朗
Because we are Shredder and squishy Kraang thing,
因为我们就是施莱德和黏糊糊的克朗
you dolt! Be nice, Shredder.
你个傻♥逼♥ 礼貌点 施莱德
We're multi-dimensional counterparts of the beings you know,
我们是你们认识那两位的多♥维♥度分身
and you might be exactly what we're looking for.
你们可能正是我们要找的人
We can't use these two!
这俩家伙用不了
This one is scrawny...
这货瘦巴巴的
And this one is so big and conspicuous...
这货又这么大 太引人注目了
He's probably a bigger klutz than my Rocksteady.
而且说不定比我那个洛克斯带迪还要笨
And his resume's in crayon!
他的简历还是用蜡笔写的
Are you crazy? These two are perfect.
你疯了吗 他俩非常完美
And I like these headshots.
我也很喜欢这些大头贴
Bebop has range.
比波普戏路很广
Yeah, dudes, we're the best of the best.
哥们 我们可是万里挑一
We handle any job you need.
什么工作都能处理
All right, you bug-brained baboons--
好吧 你们两个低智商狒狒
Uh, sorry.
抱歉
Force of habit.
习惯了
I--we--we need your help to power our Technodrome
我们需要你们帮我们把移♥动♥堡垒
to full capacity.
充满电
Then I will have the power
这样我就有能力
to rule the ten dimensions!
统治十个维度
But first, we must test your prowess as minions.
不过首先 我们要看看你们当跟班是否够格
Yoo-hoo, Shredder. Do you really think
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表