剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
我在海边
I followed Bebop and Rocksteady.
我跟踪了比波普和洛克斯代迪
They've got a bunch of weird Foot Robots with them.
他们带着一群奇怪的大脚帮机器人
They're targeting a secret military warehouse,
他们的目标是一个秘密军用仓库
and I'm pretty sure it belongs to the Earth Protection Force.
我很确定是属于地球保护组织的
Don't make a move yet. We'll be there soon.
先不要行动 我们马上就到
Yes, yes, y'all!
是的 没错
Easy-peasy, dog. That's what I'm talkin' about.
小菜一碟 老兄 我就这意思
All aboard! Going down.
都上来了 准备下行
Menswear, ladies' lingerie, level 20!
男士服饰 女士内衣 20层
Don't be wandering off, Rock. Stick to the plan.
别乱跑 洛克 按计划行事
We grab the chip and hightail it outta there
我们拿了芯片就迅速撤退
before they even know--
神不知鬼不觉...
Oh, no.
不好
Get 'em, robots!
搞定他们 机器人
Yo, dog.
老兄
A'ight, robot dude.
好吧 机器人哥们
You take point.
你上
These EPF'ers are sick puppies!
这些家伙真是听话
Snapping-dizzle!
要死了
Cha'mone! Cha'mone!
不要 不要
Cha'mone!
不要啊
No-no-no-no-no-no-no!
不不不不不
No-no-no-no-no-no!
不不不不
No-no-no-no-no-no!
不不不不不
Like piece of delicious Kiev cake!
真是轻而易举
We did it, dog!
我们成功了 老兄
For once! The transmat microchip thingie!
终于 那个转移芯片玩意
Raise the ceiling, home skillet!
欢呼吧 少年们
Can I get the "What-what"?
让我听到呼声
Bebop and Rocksteady are still inside.
比波普和洛克斯代迪还在里面
We've got to-- What the...
我们必须... 怎么回事
Who are those goofy bug-eyed Turtles?
这些金鱼眼的蠢乌龟是谁
Nice to meet you too.
我们也很高兴认识你
With friends like these, who needs enemies?
有这样的朋友 谁还需要敌人啊
Cha'mone!
不要
We busted, Bebop.
我们被发现了 比波普
All right, you two. Give up that chip.
你们俩把芯片交出来
We've got you surrounded!
你们已经被包围了
We ain't going out like that, dog.
我们不会就此认输的 老兄
I was hoping you'd say that.
我就指望着你这么说
Go, Green Machine!
上啊 绿色机器
"Green Machine"?
"绿色机器"
Shredder?
施莱德
Holy chalupa!
糟了
Foot Soldiers, attack!
步兵们 进攻
Let's do this, team. Turtle power!
各位 我们出击吧 神龟的力量
Hand over the chip, Bebop!
把芯片交出来 比波普
You gotta catch me first, sucker!
那你得先捉住我 笨龟
Time to take out the trash!
该倒垃圾啦
Or not.
或者不倒
Cowabunga!
我来也
How you say... "Weak sauce"?
"弱鸡"怎么说
These guys have serious upgrades.
他们实力大大升级了
Where do these guys keep coming from?
这些人不断从哪儿冒出来的
I know! Totally bogus!
就是啊 真郁闷
Anyone need a little backup? Nice timing, Shini.
有人需要支援吗 时机正好 死神
Remember your training!
记住你们训练的内容
Turtles fight with honor!
乌龟心怀荣誉而战
That was... violent!
真... 暴♥力♥啊
Shredder! You're not getting away from me this time.
施莱德 这次你别想从我手里逃跑
What are you talking about, girl?
你说什么呢 姑娘
I don't even know--
我都不知道...
Stand and fight, Shredder!
起来战斗 施莱德
I will not fight a girl.
我不和女的打
Foot, get rid of her!
士兵 干掉她
She's a bit too tough.
她有点太厉害了
Casey!
凯西
Clear out!
躲开
We got the chip. Let's bounce, yo!
我们拿到芯片了 我们闪吧
Come on, we can still catch 'em!
快点 我们还能抓住他们
Aw, man, they're getting away!
他们要跑掉了
Ta-ta, terrapin twits!
蠢乌龟
Easy, Casey.
小心点 凯西
You okay? Just a few broken ribs.
你还好吧 只是断了几根肋骨
I'll be fine, Red.
我不会有事的 小红
He'll be all right.
他不会有事的
He just needs time to recover.
他只是需要时间恢复
All that, and they got the chip.
他们还是拿到了芯片
Yeah, totally lame. So now what, dudes?
是啊 逊毙了 现在怎么办
We're gonna stop those four morons, once and for all.
我们要彻底阻止那四个白♥痴♥
We're with you all the way, Leo!
我们支持你 李奥
You four stepped up big-time.
你们进步了很多
I'm proud of you guys. But...
我很自豪 不过
you could still use a little more training.
你们还需要更多训练
How are we gonna get that chip?
我们如何才能拿到芯片
We already know where the Technodrome is, dudes.
我们已经知道移♥动♥堡垒在哪了
We got this!
我们可以搞定
Cowabunga! Booyakasha!
没问题 没问题
Yes!
好极了
Now, we need only one last element
现在我们只剩克朗水晶
to power up the ship-Kraang crystals.
就可以启动这个克朗飞船了
They will enable us to power up the Technodrome
它们可以让我们使移♥动♥堡垒
to 100% capacity.
达到100%能力
And then I will unleash my ultimate plan!
然后我就实施我的终极计划
The Turtles will come for our zhopas!
那群乌龟会来对付我们的
That means "Butts."
就是揍我们
Yeah, Boss-Man. They know where we are.
没错 他们知道我们在哪里
Not anymore.
以后就不知道了
Unleash the drill!
释放钻头
There's no way those stupid, filthy Turtles
现在那些愚蠢肮脏的乌龟
will find us now!
不可能找到我们了
Um, what are we laughing about again?
又在笑什么
Who cares?
谁管
Well, we know the Technodrome is down here somewhere.
我们知道移♥动♥堡垒就在这下面
If we keep looking, we're bound to find it.
如果我们继续找 那肯定能找到
We just have to keep believing in ourselves.
我们只需要坚持相信自己
I don't think it's gonna be that easy.
我觉得不会那么容易
I don't know what it's like in your world--
我不知道你们的世界里是怎么样
we have a lot of sewer here.
但我们这里有很多下水道
I'm getting a really strong Technodrome reading.
我这边的移♥动♥堡垒读数很强
It's just up ahead.
就在我们上面
Another dead end.
又是死胡同
Must be all the raw sewage, dude.
肯定是因为下水道太多
What the heck?
怎么回事
Ah, there you are,
你们在这里
you repulsive reptiles.
你们这些烦人的爬行动物
Welcome to our little ambush.
欢迎来到我们的小伏击
Can they hear us? Is this thing on?
他们能听到我们吗 打开了吗
Yes, it's on, you ninja nincom--
打开了 你个忍♥者白...
Sorry to disappoint, Turtles,
抱歉让你们失望了 乌龟
but we're too busy with taking over the world!
但是我们在忙着征服世界
Instead, I hope you appreciate
希望你们喜欢
the little party we've arranged for you.
我们给你们安排的小派对
You see? Cool but rude.
看到了吗 很酷但是很粗鲁
I told ya, dudes.
我早就说过
All right, Turtles.
好了 兄弟们
Let's send 'em to the scrap heap.
我们把他们打回老家
Faster!
再快点
Faster, you putrid pachyderm!
再快点 白♥痴♥大象
You too, you porcine punk.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表