剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Armed with this, I will go back in time
有了这个 我就能回到过去
to infect early humankind with vampirism
将所有人类都变为吸血鬼
so that the entire world will be undead.
这个世界将会属于不死人
Finally,
我终于
I will rule the world in darkness.
可以用黑暗统治世界了
It's not working.
没反应
Why isn't it working?
为什么没反应
Who is the fool now, Dracula?
傻了吧 德古拉
Show me how it works, or I will rend you to pieces.
告诉我怎么用 否则小心我把你撕碎
How it works is simple. You need me.
使用方法很简单 你需要我
That technology is far beyond your tiny bat brain.
这种技术你那颗蝙蝠脑袋听不懂的
But now I know where your allegiance truly lies.
不过我现在知道你真正的目的了
Pharaoh? If you please.
法老 劳驾你
You pit a mindless mummy
你让一个无脑木乃伊
against the King of the Vampires?
来对战吸血鬼之王吗
Insulting!
这是侮辱
Any more brilliant ideas?
还有什么好点子吗
We have to try to stop his transformation.
我们得想办法阻止他变身
We also have to stop Savanti, stop Dracula,
我们还得阻止萨凡提 阻止德古拉
and get that Time Scepter back from Raph,
从拉斐手里抢回权杖
all before the world ends!
还得赶在世界末日之前
Great. Vampires hate iron,
很好 吸血鬼害怕铁
but Frankensteins are fine with--
但弗兰肯斯坦完全不怕...
Oh, no. Donnie!
不要 多尼
Through here!
从这里走
Coast is clear. Come on.
一切安全 走吧
Going somewhere?
要去哪里呢
We are on the cusp of a new era
我们即将迎来新时代
where Dracula and I rule all of time, space,
我与德古拉将统治所有时间 空间
and the ten dimensions, together!
以及十个维度
Is that possible? Not only possible
他们可以这样吗 不只是可以
now that they have the Time Scepter,
他们现在拥有了时光权杖
it's totally probable.
完全可行
And you will not be able to stop us.
你们将无法阻止我们
"Why?" You ask.
你们还问为什么
Uh, we didn't ask. No one asked.
我们没问 没人问
Because we will destroy you now.
因为我们现在就要毁灭你们
Monsters, eliminate the Turtles and the girl.
怪物们 杀掉乌龟和那个女孩
Stay back, Frankenstein!
退后 弗兰肯斯坦
No. There's another way.
不 还有别的办法
Frank, buddy, we're bros. Remember?
弗兰克 我们是兄弟 记得吗
They're the enemies!
他们才是敌人
You will do my bidding, monster.
听从我的号♥令 怪物
Dracula is the worst.
德古拉最坏了
Does he even know your favorite food?
他甚至都不知道你最喜欢的食物是什么
'Cause I'm your real friend,
我才是你真正的好朋友
and I know your favorite food is...
我知道你最喜欢的食物是...
frankfurters!
弗兰克熏肠
Destroy them, creature!
毁灭他们 怪物
No!
不
Mikey is real friend!
麦奇是真朋友
You are not!
你不是
Wow, that was totally tubular.
你刚才的表现也太厉害了
What comic book did you learn that strategy from?
你是从哪部漫画书上学来的战略
Uh, "Mikey Makes The Whole Thing Up And Gets Lucky"
从《麦奇纯瞎编但是走了狗屎运》
issue number one!
第一部
Is it possible to use the Time Scepter
能不能用时光权杖
to get rid of our enemies?
处理掉我们的敌人
What do you think?
你觉得呢
The time is nigh
时间到了
for the utter destruction of-
我们将带来终极毁灭...
No one assaults the immortal Dracula with--
谁都不许在永生德古拉面前撒野...
I got it!
我拿到了
I don't got it!
我没拿到
Mikey!
麦奇
Oh, medieval knights.
中世纪骑士
Majestic heroes of bravery!
中世纪的勇士和英雄
They'll help us, dudes!
他们肯定会帮我们
Monsters!
怪物
Run away! Run away! Monsters!
快跑 快跑 有怪物
Get the Scepter!
去拿权杖
Frank will master time travel.
弗兰克将控制时空穿越
Frank break everything!
弗兰克打破一切
Raph!
拉斐
Gross! Feel free to help out any time guys.
好恶心 随时来帮帮忙啊 伙计们
Seriously!
不是吧
This is--
这...
Yes! Back right where I--
棒 回到我...
Oh, not here.
不是这样
Even Ancient Egypt is better than the prehistoric age.
古埃及都比史前时代要好
Don't let him repair it!
不要让他修好
Then he'll be in complete control!
那他就完全控制它了
Guys, wait! We're focusing on the wrong thing.
伙计们 等等 我们重点错了
Didn't "Vampire Hunter X" teach us anything?
《吸血鬼猎人X》不是教我们了吗
We take out the master, we free all the monsters.
把老大干掉 所有怪物就都解放了
Stake me up.
我们出发
We declared we would share this.
我们说过要分享这个
There's nothing to share if it doesn't work.
如果坏了 那就没什么好分享的了
Fine. You'll fix the staff.
行 你来修好
I'll take care of the Turtle creatures.
我去处理掉乌龟
Booyakasha!
我来也
Oh, well. He was a jerk.
他是个混♥蛋♥
But it's too late, fools.
但太晚了 蠢货
The Time Scepter is fixed.
时光权杖修好了
Now I, Savanti Romero,
我 萨凡提·罗梅罗
will rule all of time and-what?
将统治所有...干什么
Enjoy your stay, Savanti.
好好待在这里吧 萨凡提
We'll check up on you in another 30 years or so.
30年后我们再来看你
No!
不
Oh, Grok.
糟了
Leo! Donnie! Mikey!
李奥 多尼 麦奇
We're--we're back!
我们...回来了
And we're not freaky vampires anymore!
我们不再是恐怖的吸血鬼了
Yes!
太棒了
Uh, who is this?
这是谁
This is Renet, the greatest Time Master who ever lived.
这是瑞奈特 有史以来最伟大的时光师
Did that actually happen?
之前那是真的吗
Were we, like, an army of awesome monsters?
我们变成超棒怪物大军了吗
It was no dream. And now I am forever trapped
那不是梦 我要永远被困在这个
in this forsaken age.
糟糕的时代了
Don't worry, Vulko.
别担心 维科
I'll return you to your time,
我会在你变成狼人前
before you became a werewolf.
让你回到你的时代
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, great and powerful witch.
谢谢 伟大的女巫
But...what of Frank?
但是 弗兰克怎么办
I would never forget you, Frank.
我永远不会忘记你 弗兰克
You turned the tide of this battle.
是你扭转了战局
I'm gonna take you to the future,
我会带你去未来
where you'll be appreciated by everyone.
那里大家都会喜欢你
I can't thank you Turtles enough.
真是太谢谢你们神龟了
You are all groovy-to-the-max awesome!
你们真是超级无敌赞爆了
Party on, Renet.
我很开心 瑞奈特
You are the most incredible person who has ever lived
你是生物史上
in the history of living!
最棒的人
That's the second-nicest thing
这是有史以来别人对我说的
anyone's ever said about me.
第二好的话了
Wait. What was the first?
等等 第一好是什么
You'll just have to wait until we meet again,
等我们再次见面的时候我告诉你
Michelangelo...
米开朗琪罗
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表