剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
第10-12集
The world has changed.
世界变了
It's a never-ending wasteland now.
成了无边无际的荒原
Not a single human is left--
世上再没有人类
only mutants.
只有变种
Something happened in my memory a few years back
在我的记忆中 几年前
when the Mutagen Explosion went off.
变种爆♥炸♥发生后出了一些事
All I know is only me and Donnie made it out alive.
我只知道只有我和多尼活了下来
We need fuel, Don. We're down to two barrels.
我们需要燃料 小多 只剩两桶了
Never gonna make it to Merchant Town on two barrels.
两桶油根本走不到商人镇
Scanning now.
正在搜索
Sorry, Raph, there's nothing for at least 100 miles.
抱歉 拉斐 方圆一百英里都没东西
Looks like we'll just have to--
看来我们只能...
Make do, like always.
见机行事 一向如此
Make do.
见机行事吧
Now entering the Savage Desert.
现在进入了野蛮荒漠
Keep one hand on the wheel and the other on your blaster.
记得一手握方向盘 一手拿镭射枪
Every second, Don, every second.
一直如此 小多 每秒都不放松
Well, well, what do we have here?
瞧一瞧 来了什么客人
Time to do a little fishing, my Ravagers.
准备撒网吧 掠夺者兄弟们
We got a big one to catch.
来了条大鱼
Desert roaches, Raphael?
居然吃沙漠蟑螂 拉斐尔
And to think you used to be afraid of bugs.
很难想象你以前那么怕虫子
I was? I don't remember that.
是吗 我不记得了
Well, out here, bugs are one
在这种地方 虫子
of the few sources of the nine essential proteins
能够提供你生存所需的九种蛋白质
your body needs to survive.
属于稀有资源
Those little critters, they contain histidine,
这几只小虫子 有组氨酸
isoleucine--
异亮氨酸
I do remember you used to annoy me
我记得你以前总是喜欢科普
with all the science talk. Don't worry, Raph.
太烦人了 别担心 拉斐
One day you'll get those memories back,
总有一天那些记忆会回来的
but my cyber cortex needs to go into rest mode.
不过我的电子大脑需要进入休息模式
Powering down. Good night.
我要关机了 晚安
Good night, brother.
晚安 兄弟
Nice to meet you. You can call me Verminator Rex.
幸会 你可以叫我蠕虫终结者雷克斯
Maybe you can help us.
也许你可以帮我们
We're looking for a girl and a map.
我们在找一个女孩和一张地图
Oh, here, let me show you the map...
来 我给你看看地图...
to my fist!
找到我拳头了吗
Everything you have belongs to Honey Badger Ravages now,
你拥有的全部物品现在都属于蜜獾掠夺者
You old terrapin-i ncluding your shell.
你个老乌龟 你的壳也是我们的
Donnie!
多尼
Robo-high three!
机器人式击掌庆祝
No time. Look!
没时间 你看
Aww, desert Wasteland apples...
这下糟了...
You got to be kidding me.
这绝对是在逗我
Time to kick some badger butt!
那就揍揍你们这帮獾
Zoinks! Really, really big rocket launcher.
完了 好大的火箭发射器
Well, I was saving this for a rainy day.
我留着这个是想未雨绸缪
Newsflash, Raph.
新闻播报 拉斐
It hasn't rained in 842 days, 7 hours, and 32 minutes.
已经有842天7个小时32分钟没下雨了
Translation: use it!
翻译一下就是 赶紧用
No!
不
Whoo-hoo! Kiss the Honey Badger Ravagers good-bye.
蜜獾掠夺者再见咯
Hey, Don, scan the area.
小多 扫描一下周围
Donnie?
多尼
Ahhh, sometimes I really envy your sleep mode.
有时候我真羡慕你的睡眠模式
Better check this place out for supplies.
我来看看附近有没有补给品
Got to find more water around here.
得找点水了
What a day, what a lovely day.
今天可真是 太美好了
A turtle on its back.
仰面朝天的乌龟
He bakes in the hot sun...
承受着烈日的炙烤
Trying to turn itself over.
想翻个身
Needs water.
需要水
I need water.
我需要水
Can't be. It's just a mirage.
不可能 应该是幻影
Donnie? What took you so long?
多尼 怎么这么久才来
I was in sleep mode doing self-repairs
刚才打了一场
from our last little run-in, and when I reactivated,
我在睡眠模式中自我修复呢 等我醒来
I saw you'd turned into a young girl.
发现你变成了个年轻女孩
Young girl? What?
年轻女孩 什么
Little meerkat thief. I'm tired of these scavengers.
一只猫鼬小偷 真受不了这些拾荒者
Dump her by the side of the road and let's keep moving.
把她扔在路边 我们走吧
But she doesn't have any water or shelter, Raph.
可她没有水 也没地方住 拉斐
Neither did I.
我之前也没有
I'm the captain of this ship. She goes.
这辆车是我的 她必须走
I won't leave her out here.
我不能把她丢在外面
That's not how Master Splinter raised us.
斯普林特大♥师♥不是这样教我们的
I don't remember being raised or Master Splinter.
我不记得有人教过我 也不记得斯普林特大♥师♥
You can drop her at the next bomb shelter we pass.
可以等下次经过防空洞放她下去
Monitoring scans indicate we're heading toward
监控器显示我们正在前往
the Impossible Wasteland.
无极荒地
The area is said to be riddled with quicksand
据说那里充满了流沙
and dangerous desert monsters.
还有各种危险怪物
That's where I was going. Through the wasteland?
我就是想去那里 穿过荒地吗
I'm looking for someone.
我在找人
So you got a name besides car thief?
你除了叫小偷 有名字吗
How did you end up in the Wasteland all alone?
你怎么会一个人在荒地里
It's a long story.
说来话长
Don't you have a village or a tribe or something?
你们没有村庄或部落之类的地方吗
My family was destroyed a long time ago.
我们的家园很久以前就被毁了
They're gone. Us too.
家人都不在了 我们也是
We had two brothers.
我们曾有两个兄弟
They didn't make it through the M. Bomb.
他们没能在变异炸♥弹♥下侥幸存活下来
I am Mira of the Wild Meerkat Clan.
我是野生猫鼬家族的米拉
How did you end up out here with that thing?
你是怎么和那东西落到如此下场的
That thing? I'm a person-- well, a turtle.
那东西 我是个人 好吧我是个龟
Okay, turtle mind and a robot body, but I--
好吧 龟心机器声 但是
He used to be like me, then the Mutagen Explosions went off.
他之前跟我一样 后来变异炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
My body was destroyed,
我的身体被摧毁了
but I was cybernetically wired to Metalhead Mark 2,
但是因为我把自己焊接到了钢头二号♥
a robot I designed,
一个我设计的机器人
so I transferred my consciousness into this machine.
所以我把自己的意识转移到了这个机器了
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I have no idea what you're saying, but it's cool.
虽然听不懂你说的是什么 但是挺酷的
Why are you on the road? Where are you two drongos going?
你们为什么在路上 你们俩去哪里
Nowhere.
哪里也不去
We hunt, look for food, fuel, weapons,
我们打猎 寻找食物 燃油 武器
and try to stay alive.
还有尽力活着
That's about it.
就这样
There's more to life than scavenging.
生活不止是拾荒
I'm a believer. Oasis is out there.
我是有信仰的 我相信有绿洲
I know the Green Paradise is real.
我知道绿色天堂是真实的
Oasis? Dream on, kid. You're wrong.
绿洲 做梦吧孩子 你错了
Oasis is real, and I'm gonna find it.
绿洲真的存在 而且我要找到它
Gonna look for some fuel. Maybe we'll get lucky.
我们去找找燃油 说不定走运呢
Don't go anywhere.
哪儿也别去
Of course, I couldn't be that lucky.
当然 我肯定没那么幸运
Oh, no! Donnie!
不 多尼
You're pretty fast, for an old turtle.
你这老乌龟还挺快的啊
Got a few surprises myself.
我自己也有点意外
Wait, wait!
等等 等等
Only I know how to get through the Impossible Wasteland.
只有我才知道怎么穿过无极荒地
I know of another turtle out there.
我知道那里还有一只乌龟
My brothers are gone.
我的兄弟们都死了
Boss, the stranger's getting close.
老大 陌生人正在靠近
Ten minutes out.
差不多十分钟抵达
Don, you okay?
多尼 你没事吧
I'm back online, finally.
我终于上线了
You got nowhere to go turtle.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表