剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
We gotta get them to a hospital.
我们得送他们去医院
Casey Jones isn't out of it yet.
凯西·琼斯还能打
Now only his heart remains.
现在只剩下心了
My men are on it.
我的人在找
Remember who your master is, Kavaxas.
记住你的主人是谁 卡瓦克西斯
Indeed.
知道了
Shini and Casey will be all right.
死神和凯西不会有事的
They just need to rest.
他们休息一下就好了
Guys, I'm so sorry.
各位 对不起
I was ashamed by what I did, going after Tatsu.
我为追杀达郎的事感到羞愧
I didn't think it would come back to hurt us.
我没想到到头来会伤害到我们
Splinter once taught me,
斯普林特曾教我
"Underestimating your enemy is a deadly weakness,
"低估你的敌人是一个致命弱点
but trusting in your allies is a great strength."
但信任你的盟友是巨大的力量"
We're gonna need your help against Hot Head.
我们需要你的帮助来对付暴脾气
I can't think of anything more frightening
我想不出比施莱德死而复生
than Shredder coming back to life.
更恐怖的事了
We can't let that happen!
我们不能让那种事发生
We have to stop Tiger Claw and Kavaxas
我们必须一劳永逸地
once and for all!
阻止虎爪和卡瓦克西斯
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表