剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
It's been too long
我们已经很久
since we've faced real battle, Y'Gythgba.
没有遭遇过真正的战争了 伊吉特巴
I hunger for combat!
我渴望战争
True warriors are rare in any system, Commander G'Throkka.
真正的战士在哪里都很难找到 基思拉卡指挥官
General R'Kavaka, to what do I owe this honor?
罗卡沃卡将军 请问有何贵干
Commander G'Throkka, I bring news:
基思拉卡指挥官 我带来了消息
the bounty hunter and escaped convict K'Vathrak lives.
赏金猎人和逃犯可瓦斯拉克没死
Rokka rokka.
拉卡拉卡
After six Vokk years, he turns up now?
已经过了六沃年了 他现在出现
How can this be?
这是为什么呢
How is not important.
为什么不重要
What matters is that he's captured,
重要的是他现在被抓住了
and I've selected you to lead the hunt.
而我选择你来指挥这场追捕
Sir, is this the same criminal who--
长官 这就是那个...
Took my eye and left me to perish by my wounds.
夺走了我的眼睛并让伤痕累累的我等死的那个罪犯
Yes.
是的
I will find him no matter what the cost.
我会不惜一切代价找到他的
Where is he, General?
他在哪里 将军
He is hunting benevolent Utrom in Dimension X,
他正在X宇宙追捕善人奥特姆
and traveling back and forth to a primitive mud ball
往返于一个发展落后的泥球
the locals call "Earth."
那个地方叫"地球"
Earth?
地球
Then we will set a course for this world.
那我们就去那走一趟
Y'Gythgba, are you ready?
伊吉特巴 你准备好了吗
Uh, yes. Of course, sir.
当然了 长官
Ready as always.
时刻准备着
Setting coordinates.
设置地点
Destination: Earth.
目的地: 地球
Now we're talking. Yeah!
这才像话 没错
I've got an idea!
我想到办法了
Aw, sewer apples!
这下糟了
Booyakasha!
我来也
Utrom Klaatu, what are Agent Bishop's current coordinates?
奥特姆·克拉图 毕夏普特工在哪里
This way, Utrom Niktu. We have little time
这边 奥特姆·尼克度
to warn him of the Salamandrian Rogue.
我们得要马上提醒他蜥蜴人强盗的事
It is him. It is the rogue.
是他 是那个强盗
Where is he? Where is Bishop?
他在哪里 毕夏普在哪里
I think I will stay here on Regal 4
我觉得我会待在里格尔4号♥
because I love you, Shahna.
因为我爱你 莎哈娜
No!
不
Captain Ryan, I am so sorry, sir.
瑞安队长 我很抱歉长官
I know what she meant to you.
我知道她对你有多重要
If there is anything I can--
有什么我能...
Oh, well. Port me up, Scronus.
好吧 把我传送上去 斯克诺斯
Aw, poor guy.
他真可怜
Aren't you guys even watching?
你们到底有没有在看
Didn't you see Ryan lost the love of his life?
你们没看到瑞安失去了他的人生挚爱了吗
Ha! Got you back.
还给你
Eh, whatever.
算了
You two are sickening. Chompy, I'm out of here.
你们两个让人反胃 小咬我们走
You say something, Raph?
你说什么了吗 拉斐
Whoa, Karai, take it easy!
卡莱 悠着点
That's why it's called training.
这才是训练啊
Just because I like you doesn't mean
我才不会因为喜欢你
I'm gonna go easy on you, Leo.
就对你手下留情的 李奥
Yuck. Ugh.
呸
Yo, Mikey, you want to play some--
麦奇 你想玩...
Thanks for the sweet future tech, Renet.
感谢美好的现代科技 蕾内特
Now we can, like, chat through time and space!
我们现在可以跨越空间时间聊天了
Does this mean we're in a long-distance relationship?
我们算不算是在异地恋啊
Forget it, Chompy.
算了吧 小咬
Who needs love? Not this guy.
谁需要爱 我才不需要爱
I'm a lone wolf. A rebel! A loner!
我是头孤狼 反叛者 孤独者
I'm fine all by my--
我一个人好着...
Holy space apples! Mona!
我的天呐 蒙娜
Hello, Raphael. So good to see you.
你好 拉斐尔 能见到你真好
We need your help. We are traveling to Earth.
我们需要你的帮助 我们正去往地球
Earth? You're coming here?
地球 你要来这里
When?
什么时候
We're touching down soon, Raphael.
我们马上就着陆了 拉斐尔
I'll send you the coordinates.
我马上把位置发给你
You sit tight, Mona. Help is on the way!
你等着我 蒙娜 我马上就到
Salamandrians, on their way to Earth.
蜥蜴人已经在来地球了路上了
And they are not responding to our hailing frequencies.
他们也不回应我们持续的呼叫
Sacre bleu!
我的天哪
What could they possibly want, s'il vous plait?
请问他们会去找什么
It is hard to say. We already have one crazed Salamandrian
很难说 已经有一个疯狂的蜥蜴人
on the loose hunting Utrom.
在外流窜猎杀奥特姆了
We do not need any more. Bishop?
我们不需要更多了 毕夏普
I'll travel to Earth and organize an EPF intercept team.
我会去地球组建一个EPF防卫队
If they're hostile, I will deal with them.
如果他们怀有敌意 我会处理他们的
Mona!
蒙娜
How I have missed you, Raphael.
我好想你啊 拉斐尔
Yikes! I can't believe Raph has the hots for a big newt.
不敢相信拉斐居然喜欢一个蝾螈
I know, right? He's got weird taste.
是吧 他口味很奇特
Y'Gythgba felt we could use your help,
伊吉特巴觉得我们需要你的帮助
and, given the threat, perhaps she is right.
就危险情况来说 也许她是对的
A criminal Salamandrian has been hunting
一个蜥蜴人罪犯正在猎杀
and destroying Utrom on Earth and in Dimension X.
和毁坏在地球和X宇宙的奥特姆们
Those poor Utrom!
可怜的奥特姆们
What kind of jerk would do that?
什么样的混♥蛋♥会做这种事
The Newtralizer.
纽特莱泽
Yeah, but we zapped him out of existence
但是我们不是在毁了他的传送器后
when we destroyed his teleporter.
就让他消失了吗
No. He lives.
不 他还活着
And he has already vanished from our scanners.
而且他已经从我们的扫描仪中消失了
I fear he may have found a way to jump between dimensions.
我害怕他已经找到了可以穿越空间的方法
Don't worry, Sal. We'll find him,
别担心 我们会找到他的
no matter where he is.
不管他在哪里
That's a promise.
这是个承诺
Rokka rokka!
拉卡拉卡
Oh, no. It's him.
不 是他
Run away. Run away!
快跑 快跑
Halt, mercenary.
别动 雇佣兵
Raise forelimbs and submit to Utrom Sentry.
举起你的前肢 向奥特姆哨兵投降
Capture and contain.
抓捕并控制他
Ha! I'm coming for you, Bishop.
我来了 毕夏普
Rokka rokka rokka!
拉卡拉卡拉卡
We need to split up if we're gonna find the Newtralizer.
我们要想找到纽特莱泽就得分头行动
Raph, Mona, Mikey, and Sal Commander
拉斐 蒙娜 麦奇和指挥官
will try his last location.
去他最后去过的地方
Take this tracker.
带着这个追踪器
It's the only way to anticipate his next move.
这是唯一能预测他动向的东西
Thanks, Sal, and good luck to all of you.
谢谢你指挥官 祝你们好运
Any sign of your boy? He's not my boy.
有你的人的动静了吗 他不是我的人
But he is not far from here.
但是他离这里不远
You two will stay here. Keep watch.
你们两个留在这里 一直盯着
He may teleport this way.
他也许会向这里传送
Let us go, Michelangelo.
我们走 米开朗琪罗
Aye, aye, Commander.
遵命 长官
Booyakasha!
我来也
So, uh, Mona,
蒙娜
what happened since the last time we, um, chilled?
自从上次"一起玩"后 你过得怎么样
Chilled? You mean the ice planet where we met?
"一起玩" 你是指在冰冻星球相遇吗
So many things have transpired, Raphael.
发生了太多事 拉斐尔
After you left, Lord Dregg invaded Salamandria.
你离开之后 德雷格大人入侵了蜥蜴国
It was a huge battle--
那场战争很惨烈
the biggest our planet has ever seen.
是我们星球上发生的最大战役
Lord Dregg!? He survived us Turtles and the Triceratons?
德雷格大人 我们和三角龙居然都没杀死他
Man, it's hard to squash that big space cockroach!
天哪 那只太空蟑螂还真是命硬
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表