剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
and werewolves away from me.
和狼人不敢靠近我
You got another one of those for me?
能不能也给我一个
No.
没有
The neophyte vampire is not fully a vampire yet!
刚被咬的吸血鬼还没变成真正的吸血鬼
He's like a vampirette?
他现在算是小吸血鬼吗
The garlic will keep him docile, for now.
大蒜能让他暂时睡一会儿
Hang on!
抓紧了
Is everyone okay?
大家还好吗
My bruises have bruises.
我伤上加伤了
Where--where is my father?
我父亲哪儿去了
Hey, he's gone.
他不见了
Look!
快看
His wolfsbane!
他的狼毒
Look!
快看
The wolves must have carried him off.
那些狼人肯定把他抓走了
Oh, no. Father...
不 父亲
What is that magic?
那是什么宝贝
This "Magic" tracks my enemies, Count Dracula.
这个宝贝可以追踪我的敌人 德古拉伯爵
They are too close.
他们马上就到了
But if I can recruit a werewolf to my cause...
但是如果我能找一个狼人帮忙
The tracks curve back to another part of the castle.
这条路可以绕到城♥堡♥的后面
Oh, no. Not him again!
天哪 又是他
Don't hurt him!
不要伤害他
That werewolf, it's... it's...
这个狼人是...
It's Vulko! Your father!
维科 你的父亲
Why didn't you tell us?
你为什么不告诉我们
I need a silver coin from your future wallet, Renet. Quick!
我需要从你的未来钱包拿一枚银币 瑞奈特 快点
No problemo, daddy-o!
没问题 伙计
Take your silver chill pill!
吃下这枚银币吧
Papa, Papa, you're back!
爸爸 你回来了
Where--where am I?
我在哪里
Oh, thank you, my friends.
谢谢 我的朋友们
You are very wise, Michelangelo.
你太聪明了 米开朗基罗
Silver can harm a werewolf or cure one.
银可以伤害狼人 也可以治疗狼人
That's right! According to ancient lore--
没错 古老的传说
and the movie I saw.
和电影里都这样说
Booyakasha-na-na-na-nah!
我来也
Good evening, my dear.
晚上好 亲爱的
Man, I hope this symbol of protection thing
让这心灵之星
is good for somethin'!
给你点颜色看看
You have to have faith for that to work on me, goblin!
你必须有足够的信念才能启动它 小精灵
Raphael!
拉斐尔
He must be downstairs in the crypt!
他肯定在墓穴的地宫
Crypt?
墓穴
So glad you could join us.
非常高兴你们能来
Savanti. Give it up.
萨凡提 放弃吧
Your plan is never gonna work!
你的计划绝不会成功
It's over. Finished!
结束了 都结束了
Finished, am I?
结束了吗
Indeed, almost finished with my preparations
事实上 我的计划几乎都完成了
to destroy the future as you know it!
我要毁掉未来 你懂的
Meet my allies!
来见见我的盟友吧
Give me Michelangelo!
把米开朗基罗给我
I "Vant" to suck his blood!
我要吸他的血
No one's suckin' me,
不要吸我的血
No way, no how!
休想 绝对不行
You tried to destroy me, green demons!
你们想打败我 绿毛怪
Now you will suffer!
现在该我出手了
Too slow.
太慢了
Join us, Michelangelo!
加入我们吧 米开朗基罗
Join us and drink deep!
一起来吧 咬下去用力吸
I gotta try this "Faith" Thing.
我要试试用信念驱动心灵之星
I gotta believe in this!
我必须相信它
The way I believe in my brothers!
就像相信我的兄弟们一样
Now you will be enslaved to the master!
现在你必须顺从主人
All right!
来吧
No!
不要
Father!
父亲
Esmeralda, no!
埃斯梅拉达 不要
No! No, no!
不要
Father!
父亲
Fools!
蠢货
I have who I came for, and more.
我抓到了想抓的人 还多抓了
Let us go, my monsters!
我们走 怪物们
No!
不要
Don't--
别走
He--he took Raph!
他抓走了拉斐尔
And my father. What will become of him?
还有我父亲 他会变成什么样子
We gotta follow!
我们必须跟上他们
This'll completely depower my staff,
这将用完时光权杖的能量
but we've gotta stop Savanti, for good!
但是我们必须永远阻止萨凡提
Don't worry, Esmeralda.
别担心 埃斯梅拉达
We'll save your dad.
我们会救出你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, no matter what.
无论如何
Oh, thank you, strange goblins.
谢谢你们 奇怪的小精灵
Please, please hurry.
请您们快一点
Bring him back to me.
把他带回我的身边
All right, Renet.
好吧 瑞奈特
Where are we now?
我们现在在哪里
We're in Germany, in the year 1818,
我们到了德国 1818年
and that, turtle companions,
神龟们 那个
is Frankenstein's castle.
是弗兰肯斯坦城♥堡♥
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表