剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Yes. Yes!
太好了 太好了
The Master has arisen!
大♥师♥复活了
Long live the Shredder!
施莱德万岁
I am...cold.
我好...冷
Is this truly the earth?
这里真的是地球吗
Or another illusion?
还是又是幻觉
I have been gone for eons.
我消失了几个世代
No. Many months, but not eons, Shredder.
不 只是几个月 没有几个世代 施莱德
You need to recover. Kavaxas, will he heal?
你需要恢复 卡瓦克西斯 他能恢复吗
In time. What?
假以时日 什么
Restore him now!
让他赶紧恢复
I do not want an excuse to keep you here.
我可不想再留着你了
Kavaxas stays with us, Tiger Claw.
卡瓦克西斯必须留下 虎爪
Soon this pitiful world will be ours.
很快 这个弱小的世界就是我们的了
Now we're talking.
这才对嘛
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Sewer apples.
这下糟了
Booyakasha!
我来也
Such a strange alien dimension.
这个外星次元真奇怪
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过这种东西
Captain Ryan.
瑞安队长
The alien simply known as "Z" has found us!
那个叫Z的外星人找到了我们
What are we going to do--
我们该怎么办
What do you want, "Z"?
你想要什么 Z
I want to destroy everything.
我要毁掉一切
Reality is boring and meaningless to me.
现实对我来说既无聊又没有意义
But what about love?
那爱呢
Compassion? Come, my friend.
激♥情♥ 来吧 朋友
Let me introduce you to our "Pleasure Ray"
让我向你隆重介绍"快乐光芒"
which will let you feel human emotion.
能让你感受到人类的情绪
I'm ready, Captain.
我准备好了 队长
To feel...emotion.
感受到...情绪
But that was a Photon Eradicator, Captain.
但那是光子消除剂 队长
You just violated Confederation Rules--
你违反了联盟规则
You're missing another classic
你们又要错过一集经典的
"Space-Heroes: The Next Generation," Guys!
《太空英雄 下一代》了 伙计们
We gotta get ready for the recon mission.
我们得为侦察任务做好准备
Like you should be doing.
你也是
Ugh, I gotta collect more data on Hot Head.
我得收集暴脾气的更多情报
Now that Tiger Claw has all of the pieces
现在虎爪集齐了
that can resurrect Shredder, we don't have much time.
能复活施莱德的所有要素 我们没有时间了
You realize Leo is gonna be stupid mad
你应该知道李奥要是知道
when he finds out you watched "Space-Heroes" Without him!
你不带他自己看太空英雄肯定会很生气
Um, where is Leo anyway?
李奥到底跑哪去了
Where else? He's in the dojo, meditating.
还能去哪 他在道场冥想
I feel so bad for him.
我真为他难过
The weight of the world is always on his shoulders.
他总是肩负着拯救整个世界的重担
I can't do this anymore.
我受不了了
It's too much.
太沉重了
I felt the same way many times in life, my son.
我曾经也经常有这个想法 孩子
But we always endure.
但我们总能承受的
Father, why can't you appear more often?
父亲 你为什么不能多出现几次
Why do you have to leave?
你为什么要离开
I have come to tell you, Leonardo,
我是来告诉你 李奥纳多
that you must be spiritually prepared for what is to come.
你的精神上必须为接下来的事做好准备
We're getting ready, Sensei.
我们在准备 师♥父♥
But it's not the Foot I'm worried about.
但我担心的不是大脚帮
It's that dragon man.
而是那个龙
He's even more powerful than the Super Shredder.
他比超级施莱德还要厉害
Yes. And if he roams free,
没错 如果他自♥由♥了
the earth will forever be cast in shadow.
地球将永远笼罩在阴影中
My son. Remember what I told you before.
孩子 记住我之前和你说的
In darkness, look towards the light.
在黑暗中 看向光明
What does that even mean?
那到底是什么意思
How can we stop him, Father?
我们要怎么阻止他 父亲
All right. I need to get one last reading
好了 我需要从卡瓦克西斯身上
from Kavaxas to calibrate my new invention.
最后读取一次数据 校准我的新设备
Team, it's time to go.
伙计们 该走了
So far, so good, guys.
目前还不错 伙计们
No creepy robed Foot dudes anywhere!
还没有可怕的大脚帮长袍人
They look like... Shredder freaks.
他们看上去...施莱德疯魔了
There's too many.
太多了
Back, you wretched, stinking Shredder beasts!
后退 你们这些下作肮脏的施莱德怪
They have a weakness after all. Fire.
他们还是有弱点的 火
No. Bright light of any kind.
不 是任何强光
All right, trout-mouth, why did you help us?
好了 鱼嘴 你为什么帮我们
You got three seconds to explain yourself.
给你三秒钟解释
I'll give him two before I open up a can of sardines.
我给他两秒 不然就等着变沙丁鱼罐头
Take it easy. He means well.
冷静点 他没有恶意
For once.
就这一次
I don't think it's a trick.
我觉得这不是陷阱
All right, Fishface. Talk.
好吧 鱼脸怪 说吧
You want to know the truth of the Shredder mutants, yes?
你们想知道施莱德变种人的真♥相♥吧
Well, prepare yourselves for a wild tale.
这故事说起来就长了
Remember when Shredder fought Splinter?
还记得施莱德和斯普林特的大战吗
Some of Shredder's experimental mutagen blood
施莱德的一些实验变种血液
spilled in the sewers.
流到了下水道
Well, not long after,
不久后
a man roaming the sewers found the green glowing ooze.
一个人在下水道发现了这种绿色发光的粘液
For some reason, and I do not care to know why,
不知道为什么 我也不想知道为什么
he touched it and transformed into the first
他触碰之后 就成为了第一只
of these horrible monsters.
可怕的怪物
He captured more people from the streets,
他又从街上抓了许多人
transforming a small army.
造出了一支小军队
All possessing random thoughts, memories of the Shredder.
他们都拥有施莱德的部分想法和记忆
These clones built an underground shrine to Shredder,
这些克隆人为施莱德建了一个地下神殿
and that is when Tiger Claw,
后来虎爪在追捕你们时
hunting for you Turtles, found them.
发现了这一切
He used their power and their dedication
他利用他们的力量和忠诚
to build a new Foot army.
打造了新的大脚军
Man, that is the craziest story I've ever heard.
这故事真的太扯了
Even weirder than your stories, Mikey.
比你的故事还要诡异 麦奇
I really did meet Megan Fox on that rooftop, yo!
我真的在屋顶见到了梅根·福克斯
Anyway, thanks, Xever. For helping us.
总之 赛弗 谢谢你帮我们
So, are you gonna help us take Kavaxas down?
你愿意帮我们打败卡瓦克西斯吗
Heck no.
才不要
This is getting to be too much,
别想这种天方夜谭了
even for a talking fish.
虽然我是个会说话的鱼
Shredder is back, and he is all gross
施莱德回来了 浑身畸形
and undead and disgusting. Ugh.
半死不活很恶心
They already brought Shredder back?
他们已经让施莱德复活了吗
Ah, yes.
是的
I want to go back to a nice life of crime,
我要回归为非作歹的生活
stealing stuff, romancing the ladies,
偷东西 撩妹子
that kind of thing.
之类的
Later, tartarugas.
回见 龟兄弟们
Eh, who needs that robo-guppy anyway. Let's do this.
这种机器孔雀鱼也没什么用 自己上吧
They're here. They're close.
他们来了 很近
Welcome, my enemies.
欢迎光临 我的敌人
How many millennia have I waited.
我已等待了多年
I will send you to the Netherworld...
让我送你们去冥界
to take my place.
代替我的位置
Now I shall have...
就让我来...
my revenge!
复仇吧
Shredder?
施莱德
Booyaka-
我来也
Get him!
上啊
Goongala!
我来也
No!
不要
Yes! Thanks, Kitty Claw.
太棒了 谢谢猫爪
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表