剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Feels like ages since I've been out on Halloween.
我感觉很久没到街上过万圣节了
After all the aliens, demons, and super-mutants,
经历过外星人 魔鬼和超级变种
fake monsters are a nice change.
换假怪物变化一下也不错
Gimme real monsters any time.
随时给我真怪物吧
Halloween is my favorite holiday.
万圣节是我最喜欢的节日
I go out every year!
我每年都出来玩
Trick or treat, dog!
不给糖就捣蛋 哥们
Why, you old stanky ol' creeper.
你这个臭老头
Come on, Casey. It's not worth it.
走吧 凯西 不值得生气
Let's go meet the guys.
我们去和他们会合吧
They're always so excited for Halloween.
每到万圣节他们总是很兴奋
You hear that, Red?
你听见了吗 小红
Didn't sound like a fake scream to me.
听起来不像假尖叫
Something strange is going on.
事有蹊跷
Oh, snap. Nice doggies.
糟了 乖狗狗
Cool doggies.
棒狗狗
Don't eat us, doggies!
别吃我们 狗狗
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
Casey!
凯西
Now we're talking. Yeah!
这才像话 太棒了
I've got an idea!
我想到办法了
Aw, sewer apples!
这下糟了
Booyakasha!
我来也
第五季 第十三集
忍♥者神龟
What's wrong with him, Mr. Gigabyte?
他怎么了 千亿字节先生
Intriguing, Captain.
有意思 舰长
Lieutenant LeTrois has been infected by a Xenowolf virus.
勒特沃中尉感染了外星狼病毒
Unless we can stop the infection within the next star hour,
除非我们在一星时内阻止感染扩散
by my calculations, his transformation will be permanent.
否则以我的计算 他的转化将是永久性的
Captain, what are we going to do?
舰长 我们该怎么办
There's only one humane way to stop this virus
只有一种人道方式能阻止此病毒
and prevent him from turning into a space wolf.
阻止他变成太空狼
Lieutenant LeTrois must be destroyed!
必须杀死勒特沃中尉
Yes!
好棒
This is gonna be perfect!
到时将很完美
What's perfect?
什么东西很完美
you should have seen your face!
你真该看看自己的表情
my costume is minty vintage,
我的戏服是保存完好的二手衣
featuring Captain Ryan's rare B-uniform
印的是瑞安队长罕见的第二套制♥服♥
Captain's Jacket from season 3.
在第三季穿的队长外套
Nerd!
死宅男
I can't decide if I should go as a zombie wizard,
我无法决定应该扮成丧尸男巫
Albert Einstein or, um...
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 还是...
Smooth Donatello.
酷男多纳泰罗
What about you, Raph?
你呢 拉斐
I'm already in my costume.
我已经穿上戏服了
This is the one night we can go out
只有这一晚 我们可以到外面
and people won't look at us like we're freaks.
人们也不会认为我们是怪物
You can always dress as a fairy princess.
你总可以打扮成童话里的公主嘛
That was one time!
我就扮过那么一次
Hey, April! We're just getting ready Donnie!
爱普莉尔 我们正准备... 多尼
Casey's turned into a vampire, and he's hunting me!
凯西变成了吸血鬼 他正在追杀我
Classic Casey!
典型的凯西
I'm serious! There are monsters all over the city!
我是说真的 城里到处都是怪物
You have to-- Agh!
你们得...
April? April!
爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔
Casey, this isn't you! Please!
凯西 这不是你 求你了
Snap out of it!
快清醒一下
Your dope mind tricks won't work on me, April.
你心灵控制那一招对我没用 爱普莉尔
Casey! What are you doing?
凯西 你在干什么
He's much stronger...
他强壮了许多
Than he looks!
比起他的外表来说
I got it! A vampire's worst enemy?
我想到了 吸血鬼最大的敌人
Garlic anchovy pizza with extra garlic!
加了双份蒜头的蒜头凤尾鱼披萨
Gross, dude!
好恶心
Get him!
捉住他
I can't believe it!
真不敢相信
Casey really is a vampire?
凯西真的变成吸血鬼了
It's not just Casey.
不只是凯西
The city's been overrun by monsters!
整个城市充斥着怪物
Real monsters-- vampires, werewolves, you name it!
真正的怪物 吸血鬼 狼人 什么都有
You aren't kidding.
你没在开玩笑
We gotta get him back to my lab.
我们得把他带回我的实验室
Do you think you can find a cure, D?
你觉得你能找到疗法吗 多尼
Well, if it's biological, maybe, but--
如果是生理上的 也许可以 但...
April, no!
爱普莉尔 不
I got you!
我保护你
It feels like my blood is boiling!
感觉我的血液在沸腾
Stay with us, April!
保持清醒 爱普莉尔
You have to fight it. Try to concentrate.
你必须与之抗争 试着集中精神
Come on. This way!
快点 这边
Where are all these freaks coming from?
这些怪物都是从哪儿来的
What?
什么
Frankenstein too?
还有科学怪人吗
No good. Dead end!
不好 没路可走了
April?
爱普莉尔
April! You can't do this!
爱普莉尔 你不能这样
This isn't you! You have to fight it!
这不是你 你必须反抗到底
But why would I fight it?
但我为什么要反抗
I feel so... good.
我感觉棒极了
Come with me, Donnie.
跟我来 多尼
I can make all that fear go away.
我能让恐惧都消失
Just one bite.
只要让我咬一口
Get it together, man!
振作一点 兄弟
Jinkies!
讨厌
Renet?
瑞奈特
Hang on!
撑住
Renet! My hero!
瑞奈特 我的女英雄
Turtle warriors! Yes!
神龟战士们 好的
I was worried the Time Scepter wouldn't have enough power!
我还在担心万一时光权杖的能量不够怎么办
Thank goodness you're all okay!
谢天谢地你们都没事
All okay? But what about April?
都没事 那爱普莉尔呢
Yeah, she and Casey got turned into bloodsuckers!
是啊 她和凯西变成吸血鬼了
It's not just them. Look!
不仅仅是他们 看
I don't understand. How could this happen?
我不明白 为什么会这样
What the heck is going on?
到底是怎么回事
It's Savanti Romero. He's behind it!
是萨凡提·罗梅罗搞的鬼
The evil time dude?
那个邪恶时间师
I thought we got rid of that ugly jerkface.
我们以为我们已经摆脱那个丑傻♥逼♥了
He escaped. And...
他逃跑了 而且...
It's kinda my fault.
算是我的错
Let me give you the 7-11.
让我给你们揭示一下
You mean the 4-1-1?
你是说解释一下吗
My boss, Lord Simultaneous, wanted me to check up on Savanti
我的老板同步大人让我看一眼萨凡提·罗梅罗
where we banished him to the Cretaceous period.
我们把他放逐到了白垩纪
He got the jump on me and stole my emergency back-up time jumper.
他突袭我 抢走了我的紧急备用时光机
All Time Masters have one in case we get stuck in the past.
所有时光时都有一个 以防我们被困在过去
I was able to track him back here, but I was too late.
我本能追着他来这里的 但还是迟了一步
Uh, where did he get all these monsters?
他从哪弄来的这些怪物
He somehow recruited them on his trip back through time
他不知怎么在时空穿越途中召集了它们
so he can rule the world.
现在他们要一起统治世界了
You really are the worst time traveler ever.
你真是史上最烂的时光师
The worst!
最烂的
Back off, bro! She needs our help!
滚开 她需要我们的帮助
Don't worry, girl. I got your back. And front.
别担心 我罩着你 全方位的
We have to find a way to stop this madness.
我们得想办法阻止这场混乱
What about April and Casey?
那爱普莉尔和凯西怎么办
If my plan succeeds,
如果我的计划成功的话
your friends will return to normal as if this never happened.
你的朋友们会变得和以前一模一样
All we have to do Ah, Renet...
我们需要做的就是 瑞内特
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表