剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
It's okay now.
现在没事了
We'll help you.
我们会帮你的
Yes, help me, ninja.
忍♥者 帮我
Help me!
帮我
Away, fiend!
走开 恶魔
Déjà vu!
毫无新意
Raph!
拉斐尔
Booyakasha!
我来也
You ugly spider woman.
你这个丑恶的母蜘蛛
I'll-- ahh!
我要... 啊
Hah, you cannot destroy Joroguma!
你们打败不了我
Leonardo!
李奥纳多
We're doomed!
我们死定了
We're spider food!
我们变成蜘蛛的食物了
Technically, she's only going to drain
严格来说 她只会
all of our bodily fluids and leave us for--
吸干我们的体液然后留下我们的驱壳
Not helping, Donnie!
别说了 多尼
I'll web you all like insects and drain you dry.
我要用网把你们像昆虫一样裹起来 再吸干
Here she comes!
她来啦
I don't wanna be eaten like a lowly bug.
我不想被像昆虫一样被吃
Do something, Usagi!
宫本兔 赶紧想办法
Even if you could break free, below you lies
即便你能挣脱蛛网
a bottomless pit.
下面还有无底洞等着你
Hey, spider witch! Eight legged buttface!
喂 蜘蛛婆 八脚丑八怪
Yeah, I'm talking to you!
没错 说你呢
Heh, just kidding. You don't really
好吧 我开玩笑的 你根本
have a buttface.
没有脸
Over here, Joroguma! Come get me!
我在这儿 妖怪 来抓我啊
What's this? There are two?
怎么回事 有两个
It just got worse.
情况更糟了
The Tanuki are...helping us?
化狸们在救我们
Oh, snap, that was too close.
刚才好险啊
Thank you for saving our lives, Tanuki.
化狸们 谢谢你们救了我们
May the gods honor you.
愿神灵保佑你们
You know, Pugtaro wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't
我说 如果狗太郎不是娇生惯养
such an entitled little jerk.
他不会这么混♥蛋♥的
Yeah.
没错
The little loud-mouth just needs discipline.
那个大嘴巴缺乏管教
I can hear you, turtle fools!
蠢乌龟 我听到了
Eh, whatever, Puggie. Roll over and get some sleep.
随便吧 小哈巴狗 躺下休息一下
I'm right there with you, brah.
兄弟 我也是这么想的
My shell is tired.
我的壳也累了
Usagi, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you sooner.
宫本兔 我很抱歉 我之前应该听你的话
I was arrogant. Thank you for everything.
我太傲慢了 谢谢你所做的一切
I'll take the first watch.
宫本兔 我先放哨
Get some sleep, Usagi.
你去睡一会儿吧
Thank you, Leonardo-san.
李奥纳多先生 谢谢
What?
什么情况
Usagi, wake up! Get up, Kintaro, now!
宫本兔 醒醒 金太郎 快醒醒
Guys, wake up!
兄弟们 醒醒
What is it? It's Jei!
怎么了 杰一来了
He's--
他...
I got 'em!
我来
Mikey!
麦奇
No!
不要啊
You cannot fathom the power of Jei!
你们根本不知道我有多强大
No, no!
不要啊
No!
不要啊
I sense the evil inside of you, Leonardo.
李奥纳多 我能感受到你内心的邪恶
And I will purge it!
让我来净化你
You're weakening, turtle.
乌龟 你变弱了
And I'm growing stronger.
我越来越强了
You are just a child.
你只不过是个孩子
What threat do you pose Jei?
在我杰一面前
None.
毫无威胁
Leo, wake up!
李奥 醒醒
Raph?
拉斐尔
It was a dream?
我做梦了吗
No kidding, turtle dummy.
是啊 蠢乌龟
You were controlled by Jei's magic.
你被杰一的魔力控制了
We all had the same dream.
我们做了同样的梦
And when he destroyed us, we woke up.
他杀了我们之后 我们就醒了
But why?
那是怎么回事
Why is he messing with us like that?
他为什么要那样做
Not cool, yo.
这太糟糕了
Yes, you are nothing but puppets.
没错 你们只不过是我的傀儡
The pawns of the gods.
神灵的棋子
Be wary, Turtle Ninja.
忍♥者神龟们 小心点
We approach the Mother of Mountains.
我们快到母亲山了
We are not out of danger yet.
我们还没有摆脱危险
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表