剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Join me, my sons,
过来 儿子们
for tonight I have something special to share with you.
今晚我有些特别的东西要和你们分享
Presents, Sensei?
是礼物吗 老师
Quiet, Mikey. Cool. I love story time.
安静 麦奇 好棒 我喜欢听故事
I want to learn more about Japan, Master Splinter.
我想了解更多关于日本的事 斯普林特大♥师♥
Not tonight, Leonardo.
今晚不说这个 李奥纳多
I have told you before
我以前告诉过你们
of how we all came to be together.
我们是如何走到一起的
But I have not told you everything.
但我没有把一切都告诉你们
After finding you in a pet store one afternoon,
那天下午我在宠物店发现你们后
I bumped into a mysterious stranger.
我遇到了一个神秘的陌生人
I followed him,
我跟踪他
only to have my curiosity...undermined.
结果我的好奇心遭到破坏
In the struggle that followed,
在接下来的扭打中
we were all exposed to a strange substance...
我们都暴露在一种奇怪的物质中
Changing us forever...
将我们永远地改变了
Turning us into very unique beings.
把我们变成了独特的生物
Our journey together has not been an easy one,
我们一起的旅程一直不太平顺
but it could not have happened without fate, courage,
但如果没有命运 勇气和决心
and great purpose.
这旅程不会发生
The world we live in is very dangerous.
我们所在的这个世界充满危险
We have many enemies in the city above.
我们在地面上有很多敌人
My duty is to teach you all I know.
我的责任是把我知道的全教给你们
One day, you will need to choose your own destiny.
有一天 你们必须选择自己的命运
But tonight,
但今晚
I want to tell you the rest of our story.
我想把故事的剩余部分告诉你们
Now we're talking. Yeah!
这才像话 太棒了
I've got an idea!
我想到办法了
Sewer apples!
这下糟了
Booyakasha!
我来也
My sons, when you were very small,
儿子们 在你们很小的时候
smaller than you are now, things were different.
比现在还小的时候 情况大不相同
I had many different tasks back then:
那时我有很多不同的任务
finding food,
寻找食物
staying in the shadows,
躲在阴影中
hiding from people that would not understand us.
避开那些无法理解我们的人类
While foraging one night,
有一晚在觅食时
I encountered the strangers responsible for our transformation.
我遇到了导致我们变异的陌生人
Kraang must capture that which is known as mutations.
克朗必须抓到那些变种
Kraang must study specimens and destroy specimens.
克朗必须研究样本然后销毁样本
Kraang must be safe on planet called planet Earth.
克朗必须在地球上保证安全
I did not know what they were at the time,
当时我不知道他们是什么
but they were certainly not human.
但他们肯定不是人类
Our new enemy had technology I had never seen before.
我们的新敌人有着我从未见过的科技
Yes, hello, turtle creatures.
好了 你好啊小乌龟们
I have brought you food.
我给你们带了吃的
What terrible deed did I do in a past life
我上辈子是做了什么可怕的事情
that such a curse has befallen me?
现在才会被这种诅咒缠身
As I watched you four continue to grow,
当我看着你们四个成长时
I wondered what you might become,
我在想你们之后会变成什么样子
and if there was a safe place for us in this world.
还在想也许这世间有属于我们的一片安全之地
We must leave this place. It is too dangerous.
我们得离开这里了 太危险了
We must find another haven to hide.
我们得找其他地方躲着了
No. No food now.
不 现在别吃了
We must go.
我们得走了
Be silent.
安静
Look to me.
看着我
Never be heard.
不被察觉
Never be seen.
不被发现
Kraang has all Kraang re-scanning city sector.
克朗的克朗扫描器会再扫描一遍城市
Kraang will find mutants quickly.
克朗会尽快找到变种的
Remaining focused even at rest will keep you sharp.
休息时也保持集中会让你变得敏锐
There is always a quiet before the storm.
暴风雨来临之前总会有一段时间的寂静
Always.
一向如此
Mutant organism.
变种有机体
Come that which is known as quietly.
安静地过来
Surrender, mutant.
投降吧 变种
Resistance to Kraang is futile.
抵抗克朗是徒劳的
We shall see.
等着瞧吧
What? Machines?
什么 是机器
Give that which is known as up,
投降吧
and Kraang will reduce pain to minimum.
克朗会让你不那么疼的
This will do...for now.
这里暂时...还行
Very good, smart one.
很棒 聪明鬼
It appears meditation is out of the question for now.
看来现在冥想是不可能的了
Thank you, young turtle.
谢谢 小乌龟们
I suppose you all need proper names.
我觉得你们得有个合适的名字了
When I was a child, I wanted to be an artist.
我小时候想成为一名艺术家
So, it seems appropriate to name you
用我最喜欢的文艺复兴时期的
after the masters of my favorite period in art: the Renaissance.
艺术大♥师♥来给你们取名字挺合适的
Perhaps then, you will grow up to be something great.
也许以后 你们会有所成就
I will name you Donatello,
我将叫你们多纳泰罗
Michelangelo,
米开朗琪罗
Raphael,
拉斐尔
and Leonardo.
和李奥纳多
Rest now, my turtles,
休息吧 我的小乌龟们
for I fear we will not be able to elude our trackers for long.
我想我们的行踪隐藏不了多久的
Aw, we were so cute back then.
我们那时候好可爱啊
Especially me.
特别是我
Gotta love the freckles.
小雀斑惹人爱
Can you tell us more about the cool robots you fought, Sensei?
师♥父♥ 能多说一点和你打架的酷机器人吗
Stop interrupting, Mikey.
别打岔了 麦奇
I'm really into this story.
我都沉浸在故事里了
Yeah, does baby Raph start kicking butt?
没错 小拉斐开始揍人了吗
I can't remember. I was so small.
我记不得了 那时候太小了
I actually remember plugging that lamp in.
我其实还记得把灯插♥进♥去的事
Man, I really was a baby genius.
我真是个天才宝宝
Whatever.
别说了
Pay attention, my sons.
注意听 孩子们
This story has a purpose.
我说故事是有目的的
Now, I will resume.
我继续说
Our days were spent sleeping,
白天我们都在睡觉
while nights I would hunt for food
晚上我就去找吃的
and take care of you.
照顾你们
When I would practice ninjitsu,
我练习忍♥术时
I noticed the four of you would try to imitate me.
我注意到你们四个会模仿我
At first, I was amused.
起初我觉得很有意思
But then I considered...
后来我想到了...
a possibility.
一个可能性
My turtles.
我的龟宝宝们
No.
不
That which is known as rodent mutant is hard to contain.
那些啮齿变种动物很难找
Then that which is known as rodent mutant
那些啮齿变种动物
will be exterminated.
就要被消灭
Exterminate. Exterminate.
消灭 消灭
Kraang is having hard time finding mutants.
克朗花了大力气找变种动物
Yes, Kraang.
对 克朗
The tracker that is the DNA tracker
DNA追踪器
is insufficient in that which is known as underground.
在地下不起作用
Finally, something that could work to our advantage.
最终 我们找到了机会
Kraang has spotted mutants.
克朗找到了变种动物
Move metal buttocks, Kraang.
快集♥合♥ 克朗
Within these tunnels,
在隧♥道♥里
I could choose the battleground,
我可以选择作战地点
where I could strike hard and fade away into the shadows.
可以一击就走 躲藏起来
You must be quiet, like ninja.
你们要安静 像忍♥者一样
No, not now.
不 现在不能出问题
No!
不
You are fine, little Raphael.
你没事 小拉斐尔
Still full of fury, I see.
还是很有斗志
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表