剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
你也是 你个死猪
Put some elbow grease into it.
给我卖♥♥力点
But, Comrade Shredder, we succeed!
但是 施莱德同志 我们成功了
We get transmat chip, just like you ask.
我们按照你的要求拿到了芯片
Why we wax floor, like lowly servants?
为什么让我们跟下人一下给地板打蜡
Bolshevik. Yeah, BossMan.
不公平 对啊 老大
We should get... A bonus!
我们应该得到奖励
Not all this waxing and sweeping
不是一直打蜡 清扫
and laundry all the time.
还有洗衣服
Silence, you fools!
安静 白♥痴♥们
The transmat chip heist was the only thing
你们唯一没搞砸的事
you didn't botch, for when you did my laundry,
就是拿芯片 你们洗衣服的时候
you mixed the lights and darks together!
把浅色衣服和深色衣服都一起洗了
Now my socks are all purple!
现在我的袜子都是紫色了
Again with the socks!
又说袜子的事
That's enough.
够了
You two colossal cretins
你们两个白♥痴♥
need to bring me Kraang crystals.
需要给我找来克朗水晶
With them, we will fully power up the Technodrome,
有了那个 我们就可以让移♥动♥堡垒火力全开
and conquer this puny world!
然后征服这个弱小的世界
Yeah, uh... right-o.
对 好
Just get some of those dang old Kraang crystals.
就去找到什么破克朗水晶
Comrade Shredder, where is crystals?
施莱德同志 这种水晶在哪里
Fools! Kraang, deploy... the visual aids.
白♥痴♥ 克朗 给他们看看
My sensors indicate that all
我的感受器显示
the Kraang crystals are located at this address--
所有克朗水晶都在这个位置
the TCRI Building!
TCRI大楼
So there we will strike!
那我们就去那里
But first, that floor won't wax itself.
但首先你们要先给地板打蜡
Put your backs into it, you stinking sycophants.
加把劲 你们这两个臭怪物
That's it, G!
找到了
TCRI and whatnot.
TCRI什么
Okay, Footbots, do your thing.
大脚机器人 去吧
Yo, Rock. Da?
洛克
You think that Shredder and Kraang respect us?
你觉得施莱德和克朗尊重我们吗
Like, we're a real part of the team, right?
我们是他们团队的一部分吗
I thinking when we return with Kraang crystal,
我觉得等我们拿回克朗水晶
they will give respect we deserve.
他们就会尊重我们了
Yeah! Yeah, that makes sense.
说得对 有道理
After all, without us, they'd have no transmat chip,
毕竟没有我们 他们不会有芯片
no Kraang crystals-no nothin', yo.
不会有克朗水晶 什么都没有
Da, da. True that.
对 非常对
Do you want hug?
你想拥抱吗
Yeah, okay--
好
a quick one, a quick one.
快点 快点
Well, well, well.
看啊
Two of them, two of us.
两个他们 两个我们
Seems like a fair fight.
公平对决
And Mondo Gecko makes three.
还有我 三个
Should still be pretty fair.
还是算公平吧
Since when are Bebop
比波普和洛克
and Rocksteady the kind of chumps who fight fair?
什么时候公平打架了
Cowabung--
我来...
Big-time, baby. Whoo!
成功了 宝贝
This the big crime!
犯罪成功了
'Yello? Dude, it's Mondo. Mondo Gecko.
喂 我是小旋风 壁虎小旋风
Dude! You would not believe the sick robots we're fighting.
哥们 你肯定不会相信我们在跟什么机器人打斗
Mikey, you gotta get to the TCRI Building.
麦奇 你得来TCRI大楼
Bebop and Rocksteady are jacking Kraang crystals, bro!
比波普和洛克斯代迪来抢克朗水晶了
We're on our way, Mondo.
我们马上去 小旋风
Guys, Mondo says we gotta get to TCRI
兄弟们 小旋风让我们去TCRI大楼
and stop Bebop and Rocksteady!
阻止比波普和洛克斯代迪
TCRI? That's where all
TCRI 克朗所有的
the Kraang technology is being held.
相关技术设备都在那里
Oh, brother. We gotta go! Now!
我们必须快去了
Let's move!
行动
I got this, dudes!
我可以的
Man, the little guy's got no quit!
那个小家伙死咬住不放
I will make of you suitcase!
我把你做成皮包
Let's try this without robots, punks.
我们试试不加入机器人 混♥蛋♥们
I'll take Rocksteady.
我来负责洛克斯代迪
That's right, baby! Can't stop the Bop!
没错 宝贝 谁都阻止不了我
Got it!
拿到了
From downtown, baby!
吃我一招
Get 'em, my EPF bros! Attack!
干掉他们 兄弟们 进攻
Get in, you meandering mutants!
上车 白♥痴♥变种
I was almost roadkill there, dudes. Come on.
我差点被压死了 快来
The coast is clear.
安全了
Leatherhead! Are you okay?
呆皮鳄 你没事吧
I am...
我...
Fine, Michelangelo.
我没事 米开朗琪罗
Just angry they got away.
不过他们跑了我很生气
I must have gotten hit harder than I thought.
我没想到受到这么重的打击
I'm seeing double Turtles here.
看乌龟都重影了
It's a long story. See, these are the Turtles
说来话长了 这些是来自
from another dimension...
另一个维度的乌龟
It's a long story.
反正说来话长
Like Raph said, it's a long story.
如拉斐所说 说来话长
And if Shredder and Kraang have the Kraang crystals,
如果施莱德和克朗拿到克朗水晶
it's gonna be one with a sad ending.
那可就惨了
They have the transmat chip and the crystals to power it.
他们有芯片和水晶提供能量
There's nothing stopping them from opening a portal
这样就没什么能阻挡他们打开通往X空间的
to Dimension X! Come on.
传送门了 别这样
There's got to be something we can do!
我们肯定能想到什么办法
Well, they'll have to come to the surface to do it.
他们必须到地面来实施
But when they do, we'll be ready for 'em.
到时候我们会准备好
I have an idea, a really awesome idea.
我想到了一个主意 一个超赞的主意
Your Donnie gets that crazy look too, huh, dude?
你们这的多尼也会有这样疯子的表情啊
Kraang! Where are you?
克朗 你在哪里
Sorry, I just got out of the shower.
抱歉 我刚洗完澡
I wanted to look good for this,
我想打扮得漂亮点
the final victory!
迎接最后的胜利
I told you not to use my shampoo!
我让你不要用我的洗发水的
I have to order it special!
这可是我特别定制的
Kraang uses whatever shampoo Kraang desires!
克朗想用什么洗发水就用什么洗发水
Uh, look! We get shiny crystals of Kraang.
快看 我们拿到闪闪发光的克朗水晶了
Pretty good, da?
很棒吧
Really? Excellent!
真的吗 棒极了
Give them here, you horned homunculus!
快给我 可恶的侏儒
Yes! We're at 100%!
好极了 100%能量了
Now, to the surface.
快去地面
This is it.
好了
We're really going to do it!
我们终于要动手了
I don't get it. Why are we waiting around?
我不懂 我们还等什么
We should be doing something. Be patient, Raph.
我们应该做点什么 耐心点 拉斐
The Donnies said they're working on something.
多尼们说正在研究什么东西
We should wait till they're ready.
我们应该等他们准备好
So weird.
好奇怪
In our world, "Space Heroes" is a live-action show,
在我们的世界里 《太空英雄》是动作片
not a cartoon.
不是卡♥通♥片
Really? Do they disintegrate
真的吗 他们跟卡♥通♥里一样
as many people as they do in the cartoon?
分解了那么多人吗
Because that would be horrifying.
那可就太恐怖了
It is.
没错
Hey, guys! I got something to show you.
伙计们 我有东西给你们看
It's a heavy-metal makeover.
这是超级大改造
Totally righteous, Donatello.
太赞了 多纳泰罗
And with this kind of firepower,
有这些火力
we can deal with Kraang and Shredder on equal footing.
我们就可以跟克朗和施莱德一较高下了
And blast the Technodrome back to your dimension.
还有把移♥动♥堡垒炸回你们的维度
Great. Now all we have to do is find it.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表