剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
我觉得你是说我们的胜利 施莱德
Anyone get the number of that bus? Where are we?
有谁记得那辆车的车牌号♥吗 我们在哪里
Oh, no. Shredder and Kraang!
不 施莱德和克朗
We're trapped.
我们被抓起来了
There's gotta be some way out.
肯定有逃出去的办法
I got this, dudes. Cowabunga!
交给我吧 哥们 我来也
Oh, maybe I can use my Turtle Comm
也许我能用我的神龟通讯
to short out the signal.
让他们信♥号♥♥短路
Not so fast.
别着急
Aw, man. I know!
伙计 我知道了
I'll just insult these overgrown idiots
我来骂这些大号♥笨蛋
until they charge the cage and get zapped.
让他们给笼子充电然后触电
And why would overgrown idiot charge electrified cage?
为什么这些大号♥笨蛋要给笼子充电
This isn't gonna be as easy as it usually is.
这次没有以往那么简单
By my calculations, it should be right around...
根据我的计算 应该就在...
Holy chalupa!
我的天啊
Is that...A Technodrome?
那是...移♥动♥城♥堡♥吗
A ridiculous-looking one, even by Dimension X standards.
就算是在X维度 这看上去也太诡异了
What's that huge eye for?
那个巨大的眼睛是干什么用的
And why is there a giant foot painted on the front?
前门为什么有一个奇怪的脚印
So how are we gonna infiltrate that thing?
我们要怎么潜入这个玩意
Why don't we try the open door?
不如试试这扇大开的门
No security. Who are these clowns?
没有守卫 这些小丑是谁
Kraang?
克朗
And...Shredder?
还有...施莱德
Well, that explains the dimensional disturbance.
难怪会有维度干扰
Look, it's them.
快看 是他们
The other "Us"s. And Bebop and Rocksteady!
另一队我们 还有比波普和洛克斯代迪
Mikey was right again. Lame.
麦奇又说对了 真扫兴
Let's move.
我们走
You won't get away with this, Shred-Head!
你逃不掉的 施莱头
But I already have, my meddlesome mutants.
但我已经成功了 小变异龟
So, what next, Boss-Man?
接下来呢 老大
Now, with those troublesome Turtles out of the way,
现在这些乌龟不会碍我们的事了
we will need you fools to run some...errands.
我们不需要你们这两个笨蛋...帮忙了
We need to fully power up the Technodrome.
我们得全力运行移♥动♥堡垒
Then we can conquer this dimension.
然后我们就能征服这个维度
Dude! You found us!
哥们 你们找到我们了
We totally had this
没有你们这些冒牌货
without you posers getting in the way.
我们也完全没有问题
We can always just leave you here, Raphael.
我们可以就这么把你们丢在这里 拉斐尔
Thanks for the save.
谢谢你们来救我们
Turtle power! The Turtles?
神龟的力量 神龟
There's more of them?
还有吗
Quick, do something.
快想办法
These Turtles are actually dangerous.
这些乌龟真的很危险
Well, um...
好吧...
Don't just stand there, you blithering blister-brains,
别傻站在那啊你个傻子
take them down!
干掉他们
Yeah! Go, Green Machine!
棒 上啊绿色机器
Don't call us that!
别这样叫我们
These guys are even more armed up than usual.
这些人比平时火力更大
Eat the hot plasma, turtle freaks!
吃我一记等离子枪 怪乌龟们
Bubbles?
泡泡
Deep, yo.
有趣
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
That's more like it.
这才像话嘛
I have you just where I wanted!
你们正好在我想要的位置
What the heck is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Da, freak turtle ninjas are finally finished.
怪忍♥者神龟们总算是玩完了
It's......no use.
这...没用的
Can't...move.
动不了
It's some type of protoplasmic prison.
这是某种原生质监狱
Ugh, smells like sour cream.
闻起来像是酸奶油
I hate sour cream.
我讨厌酸奶油
We best finish off the Turtles fast
我们最好在这些乌龟想出
before they figure a way out.
逃脱办法之前了结他们
Da, I will commence with the squishings, Comrade Bebop!
我想先从捏死他们开始 比波普同志
No, Rocksteady.
不 洛克斯代迪
A quick demise is much too good
让他们死的太快简直是
for the likes of our turtle foes.
对这些乌龟们的优待
What the bacon? Whoa!
什么鬼 哎呦
These accursed shellbacks deserve something far worse.
这些受诅咒的家伙要死的更惨一点
For once, Shredder, we agree.
施莱德 这一次我们总算达成共识了
Now is the time for...
现在就让我们来...
gloating!
幸灾乐祸吧
We are the best, and you are not,
我们是最棒的 你们不是
you blasted Turtles!
你们这群臭乌龟
Revolting reptiles!
恶心的爬行动物
Overly aggressive amphibians!
咄咄逼人的两栖动物
Troublesome terrapins!
惹事的乌龟
Teenage Mutant Ninja Wimps!
忍♥者弱龟
Yo, dog, these two are even dumber than we are.
老兄 这俩比我们还疯狂
Da, and that is saying the something.
是啊 这能看出来的
Enough of this wackness, y'all.
搞怪差不多得了
I'm blasting these green foolios.
让我打烂这些绿家伙
Look out!
小心
Yow! My turtle butt!
我的龟屁屁
The slime is sensitive to pure energy.
这黏液对纯能量很敏感
Maybe if I can...
也许我可以...
Oh, this is gonna hurt.
这肯定很痛
Time to get funky fresh!
是时候清清爽爽的了
Aww, sewer pickles.
垃圾
Let's smoke these Turtles, Rock!
我们来干掉这些乌龟 洛克
Your shells, we will break!
我们要打烂你们的壳
These two are way more effective
这两个人比我们那个次元
than those dim-witted mutant morons
那些傻呆呆的变异笨蛋们
back in our dimension.
有效率多了
You guys!
大伙们
Gotta move!
该撤了
Hiyah! What about the other "Us"s?
那那一群"我们"怎么办
We can't just leave 'em here.
我们不能就这样把他们留在这啊
Hey, I can free 'em
我如果我能到控制板那里的话
if I can get to that control panel.
我就能放他们出来了
Let's do this.
就这么干
Keep moving.
别停下
I'll draw his fire.
我来吸引他的火力
You chelonian chuckleheads.
你们这群傻乌龟
That's a new one.
这是个新的
We know you dimensional dimwits
我们知道你们这个次元的傻子
are still drained from my trap.
还是会掉到我的陷阱里
Oh, n--
哦 不
You moron!
你个傻子
Make it quick, Donnie.
多尼 快一点
You think I wanna make it slow?
你以为我想慢啊
That's right!
就是这样
Leo!
李奥
Voil la!
好啦
No!
不
The Turtles have escaped.
乌龟们逃走了
Turtle power! Cowabunga!
神龟的力量 飞檐走壁
I'll kick your rhino butt.
我要踢烂你的犀牛屁♥股♥
Aww, that was my favorite bo staff.
这是我最喜欢的长棍
Slow as a turtle.
跟乌龟一样慢
Get ready for me to horn you in face!
等着我的角撞烂你的脸
Back off, dino lips.
闪开 大嘴巴
A, B, C, ya!
一 二 三 走你
I hate it when they do that.
我讨厌他们这么做
That annoys me, Rock. Just gets all up in my snout.
这激怒了我 洛克 让我十分生气
Da, word up.
是的
I hates the ninja tricks too, G.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表