剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I don't suppose you know ancient Sumerian?
你应该不懂古苏美尔语吧
Use your magic wand!
用你的魔杖
The scepter is too low on power.
时光权杖能量不足了
Oh, come on!
能不能行了
Is there any way to reverse the mummy's curse?
有没有办法能够打破木乃伊的诅咒
Maybe the inscription on the sarcophagus!
看看石棺上的碑文
On it!
这就去
How's that translating going, Donnie?
你翻译得怎么样了 多尼
All I can figure out is something about
我唯一能看懂的就是
"The Pharaoh must rest in this world to move on to the next."
"法老必须在此生安息 方能前去往生"
Then let's get him back in his coffin!
那就让他回棺材里去
The scepter is mine!
权杖是我的
Cowabunga!
我来也
Now to send you back to your gross Prehistory Prison!
让我送你回到恶心的史前监狱
I don't think so.
我看未必
See you in time!
回见
No!
不要
We had him!
差一点就抓到他
Oh, grok!
该死
This is all my fault!
都怪我
We still have a chance to catch up to him, right?
我们还有机会能逮到他吧
But if I mess up again,
但如果再次搞砸
I don't know how many charges the scepter will have left.
不知道权杖还能有多少能量
We won't give up, not now.
我们不会放弃 至少现在不会
Not when April, Casey, and the rest of our city is at stake.
爱普莉尔 凯西 还有整座城市都危在旦夕
Thanks, Leo.
谢了 李奥
You really are a totally tubular leader.
你真是个伟大的领袖
Okay, according to the scepter,
权杖显示
Savanti is traveling to the Middle Ages.
萨凡提要去中世纪
It should have enough power for two more time jumps...
剩余能量应该还够穿越两次
I hope.
但愿
Yeah! Middle Ages, here we come! Yeah!
中世纪 我们来了 没错
I hate time travel.
我讨厌穿越
Cowabunga!
我来也
Excelsior!
开始吧
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表