剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
你哪也别想去乌龟
Shut down your fancy robo,
把你那机器人关掉
and hand over the keys to your war rig,
然后把你战车的钥匙交出来
and maybe I'll let you live--
也许我能饶你一命
and that's a big maybe.
我是说也许
Not gonna happen.
不可能
Way I see it, you're outnumbered, creep.
就我看来 你寡不敌众了 怪人
Take a look around, old reptile.
仔细看看吧 老乌龟
Maybe we can, um, negotiate?
要不我们 协商一下
Last chance.
最后机会
Surrender and hand over your wheels,
投降并交出你的车
or you're gonna be buzzard food.
不然你就给秃鹫当食物去吧
You couldn't handle these wheels, Badger. No deal.
你搞不定这车的 蜜獾 不可能
Attack!
进攻
We're going off road? Are you crazy?
我们不走路了 你疯了
Crazy wins the Wasteland.
荒地中疯狂才能胜利
Ha, your metal butt's mine now, robot.
你的铁屁♥股♥是我的了 机器人
Going somewhere?
要去哪吗
The sacred map!
神圣地图
It's you, the girl marked with the map.
是你 这姑娘身上有地图
No, I want that map!
不 我想要地图
Donnie!
多尼
Raph, get me off of this crazy thing!
拉斐 把我从这东西上弄下来
Nobody messes with my ride.
没人能乱搞我的车
I hope Raph forgives me for jettisoning some fuel.
希望拉斐能原谅我丢下些燃油
Hey, Honey Badgers,
蜜獾们你们好啊
you know you're in the same family as the common skunk?
你知道你们跟普通臭鼬是一家吗
Glad you were so persistent, Mira.
幸好你耐力不错 米拉
Yeah, you're a survivor.
是的 你是个幸存者
I like that.
这个我喜欢
Not bad with a blade either.
有把刀也不错嘛
Reminds me of old Leo.
让我想起李奥
There's a mystic out there somewhere in the Wasteland.
在荒地上有个传说人物
He knows secrets.
他知道些秘密
They say he's a turtle, like you.
据说他跟你们一样是乌龟
Some call him the Holy Chalupa.
有人叫他"苍天圣人"
Michelangelo?
米开朗基罗
Honey Badgers. Halt.
蜜獾们 站住
Imperius Reptilicus.
夺魂爬行者
Call off your men. I seek parlay.
叫你们的人出来 我是来送钱的
What do you want with the Scale Tail Clan?
你想要我们鳞尾家族怎么样
A bargain.
来交易
10,000 gallons of filtered, non-radioactive aqua--
我提供一万加仑无辐射污染的净化水
if you help me take revenge on a lone turtle warrior
如果你能帮我报复一个乌龟战士
and capture a meerkat mutant.
再抓住一个猫鼬变种的话
What if we just decide to take this aqua from you instead, yes?
我们只想拿水不想干活怎么样
I can blow the whole stash and the Scale Tail Clan gets nada.
那我就把这里炸掉 鳞尾家族就消失了
But if we succeed,
但如果我们成功的话
there's another 10,000 gallons in it for you.
我再给你一万加仑
Got ourselves a deal, Reptilicus?
我们成交了吗 爬行者
you drive a hard bargain, Rex.
你真会讨价还价 雷克斯
Okay, boys, looks like we're going on a turtle hunt.
好吧各位 看来我们要去猎乌龟了
Do you really think he could be your brother?
你真的认为他可能是你弟弟吗
A mad hermit living in the wild
一个住在野外
who calls himself the Holy Chalupa?
自称苍天圣人的疯子隐士
Sounds like Mikey to me.
我听着就像麦奇
I want to believe it too, Don,
我也想相信 多尼
but don't get your hopes up.
但别抱太大希望
Before my clan was destroyed,
在我的族人被赶尽杀绝前
they taught that the Holy Chalupa was the only one
他们说苍天圣人是唯一一个
who could translate the map to Oasis.
能读懂到绿洲地图的人
Ahh, Oasis is just fairytales and campfire stories, kid.
绿洲只是童话和篝火故事 孩子
Mira, can I see this map you keep talking about?
米拉 我能不能看看你一直提起的地图
We were all marked so we could find our way,
我们都被打上了印记 好找到去那的路
but I'm the only one left.
但现在只剩我一人
Hmm, doesn't resemble any language I've ever seen.
和我见过的语言都不一样
It just looks like gibberish.
看起来像乱写的
The Holy Chalupa will know what it means,
苍天圣人会知道这是什么意思
and the only way to find him
要找到他
is by crossing the Impossible Wasteland.
必须穿过无极荒地
Just another desert to me. I don't know, Raph.
对我来说只是寻常的沙漠 我说不好 拉斐
The Wasteland is miles of the harshest desert imaginable.
无极荒地是一片巨大严酷的沙漠
The Wasteland is said to drive men mad.
据说无极荒地能使人发狂
I'll show them who's mad.
我让他们见识一下谁最疯狂
Quicksand pits. Hold on to your tattoo, kid.
流沙坑 扶稳了 孩子
What's the holdup?
在磨蹭什么
This is where they went off-road.
他们从这里偏离了主路
If they went into the Impossible Wasteland,
如果他们进入了无极荒地
we'll never find them.
我们就永远无法找到他们
No, we will find them.
不 我们一定能找到他们
I saw the map on the girl's arm.
我看到了那个女孩手臂上的地图
She knows where Oasis is, and I will bring her to my master.
她知道绿洲在哪里 我会捉她去见主人
We keep riding!
我们继续前进
Watch it. Left, no, your other left!
小心点 左边 不 你另一个左边
I see it, I see it.
我看到了 我看到了
Phew.
好险
Got something approaching on radar fast.
雷达显示有东西正在迅速接近
Get to those boulders!
到那些岩石那里去
Metal feet, don't fail me now.
金属脚 别在这节骨眼掉链子
Move your meerkat tail!
挪开你的猫鼬尾巴
By Darwin's beard!
我的老天
Booyakasha!
我来也
Can it be? Mikey?
可能吗 是麦奇
The Holy Chalupa?
苍天圣人
Big bro!
哥哥
I thought I'd never see you again.
还以为再也不会见到你了
Chompy, look who it is. It's your dadda, Raph!
小咬 瞧瞧这是谁 是你♥爸♥爸拉斐
What?
什么
Chompy? Chompy, wow.
小咬 小咬
You got so big.
你长这么大了
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
After all this time, you made it, Mikey.
过了这么久 你活下来了 麦奇
And look at you, D.
瞧瞧你 多尼
Awesome robot body. Heavy metal high three.
机械身体酷毙了 击金属爪
Ouch.
好痛
Are you truly the mystic called the Holy Chalupa?
你真的是传说中的苍天圣人吗
I am the Holy Chalupa--
我正是苍天圣人
or, just Mikey.
或者叫我麦奇就好
I am Mira of the Meerkat Clan.
我是猫鼬族的米拉
It was fate that brought me to you, Holy Chalupa.
是命运将我带到你身边 苍天圣人
Ah, yes, the universe bringing us together
没错 宇宙将我们聚集到一起
as we were meant to be.
这是命中注定
Yep, he's still Mikey.
对 还是那个麦奇
How did you make it out here on your own without going crazy?
你一个人在荒野怎么能活下来还没发疯
What's that?
你说什么
Oh, you're so right, Doctor Deepdish.
你说得太对了 加料披萨博士
Bros, we should go before those sneaky Hoojibs
我们得在鬼祟的胡吉布人偷去我们大脑前
steal our brain goo.
赶快出发
I stand corrected.
我错了
Move it, fools. Pull, pull!
用力 蠢蛋们 快拉 快拉
Ah, they passed this way.
他们经过了这里
What?
什么
Wow, the odds of this being the last standing structure
这栋房♥子是镇上仅存的建筑
in a town like this must be astronomical.
这几率可大得很
It's perfect, right? As long as sand storms,
简直完美 只要沙尘暴
acid rain, and mushroom trolls don't bother you.
酸雨和蘑菇巨怪不出现就没事
I'm home, and I brought company.
我回来了 还带了客人
Phew.
好险
Welcome to Casa de Michelangelo.
欢迎来到米开朗琪罗的家
This is my main amigo, Senor Antonio.
这是我好基友 安东尼奥先生
High three, my Bro.
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表