剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
You must be insane!
你是不是疯了
You destroyed the entire family.
你毁了整个家族
You demon!
你这个恶魔
They were infected with evil.
他们都被邪恶所侵蚀了
The gods revealed their nature to me,
诸神让我看清了他们的本质
as they do you.
还有你的
I tracked you down to bring you to justice.
我追踪你是为了以正义来制裁你
I see the evil in this realm, Ronin.
我看到这国土中藏着邪恶 浪人
I am the definition of justice!
我本人即为正义
The gods impart this skill to me,
诸神赋予我这技能
to cleanse the world of evil!
便是用来除尽世间邪恶的
You're the evil one!
你才是邪恶的那个
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Kai, the blade of the gods.
我是凯 诸神之剑
Now we're talking. Yeah!
这才像话 没错
I've got an idea!
我想到办法了
Aw, sewer apples!
这下糟了
Booyakasha!
我来也
I know you're here.
我知道你在这里
Come out!
出来吧
Akemi.
明美
I'm glad you've come.
很高兴你来了
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
A band of samurai.
来了一群武士
They must have been Ronin.
他们肯定是浪人
They were led by a mercenary called Sumo Kuma.
他们的头是一个叫相扑熊的雇佣兵
I have never heard of him.
我没听说过他
All my samurai have been wiped out
我所有的武士都牺牲了
and many villagers, too.
还有很多村民也死亡了
I barely escaped.
我艰难脱逃
They ransacked the village looking for the holy child
他们彻底搜查了村子找圣童
but could not find him.
但是没能找到
Come, Kintaro is this way.
走 金太郎在这边
I hid him well.
我把他藏的很好
It's about time!
差不多了吧
I was in there for days!
我在这里面好几天了
How dare you treat me so disrespectfully.
你怎么敢对我如此不敬
I don't like small spaces!
我不喜欢小空间
This is the holy child?
这就是圣童
Please humor him.
请哄着点他
Kintaro has been pampered his entire life
金太郎一辈子都是被宠着的
because he is the golden boy,
因为他是金宝宝
destined to have superhuman abilities.
注定会有超人的能力
Just not yet.
只是现在还没有
My apologies, Kintaro-sama.
对不起 金太郎大人
This is Miyamoto Usagi.
这是宫本兔
He is a fierce swordsman,
他是一个勇猛的剑客
and with his help,
在他的帮助下
I will deliver you to the temple palace.
我将送您去往神庙
This sorry-looking long ear?
这个一脸衰样的长耳朵
He looks like he couldn't deliver sushi to a banquet.
他看起来连送寿司到宴会上都做不到
We must get started immediately.
我们必须马上动身
The hour has already grown late.
已经晚了
Akemi.
明美
You're injured.
你受伤了
But I am not hurt badly.
但是伤的不是很严重
I must continue with you to escort the boy--uh!
我一定要和你一起护送圣童
No.
不
You are barely able to stand,
你都站不住了
much less travel over mountains.
更别说跋山涉水了
You are right.
你是对的
Kintaro, you must go with Usagi-san.
金太郎 你必须要跟兔先生一起走
Do what he says.
听他指示
I am not listening to this stupid Ronin.
我才不要听这个傻浪人的
He was late for the battle,
他没能赶上战斗
and I don't like his face.
而且我不喜欢他的长相
Taro-kun!
太郎君
Do what he says!
听他指示
He will protect you.
他会保护你的
Well, I'll...
那个 我...
all right!
好吧
But I will hold onto my Axe of Power.
但我要自己拿力之斧
Just remember your place, Ronin,
记住你的身份 浪人
and treat me with the respect I deserve.
记得对我尊重点
Good luck, Usagi-san.
祝你好运 兔先生
You don't even have a horse?
你连匹马都没有吗
What kind of Ronin are you?
你算是什么浪人
Can you carry me, you smelly rabbit?
你能不能背我一下 臭兔子
Hello!
喂
Can you hear me with those giant ears?
你那大耳朵能听到我讲话吗
Be silent, Kintaro-sama.
安静 金太郎大人
We must not be noticed on the road.
我们在路上不能被发现
What?
什么
You dare insult the golden boy by offering a bone?
你居然用一根骨头来羞辱金宝宝
So, Ronin, the gods have brought you to me again.
浪人 诸神将你又带到了我面前
No one has escaped my blade before.
没人从我的刀下生还过
I need great warriors to destroy you,
我需要强大的战士来毁灭你
Miyamoto Usagi,
宫本兔
powerful pawns to strike when the time is right.
强大的战士会在对的时候找到你的
Where--where the heck are we?
我...我们这是在哪
Donnie, were you messing with some portal experiment again?
多尼 你是不是又搞什么鬼传送实验了
Why do you always assume it's me?
你为什么总觉得是我
These are the great warriors I asked for?
这就是我求来的强大战士吗
Turtle Ninja, mythic kappa of legend?
忍♥者神龟 传奇河童
I need your help.
我需要你们的帮助
I was attacked by a vicious rabbit Ronin.
我被一个凶残的兔子浪人攻击了
Save me.
救我
Save me from the wrath of this madman, please.
救我免于被那个疯子所伤 求你了
We can take care of this evil jerkface for you.
我们可以帮你搞定那个混♥蛋♥
No worries, bruh.
不必担心 兄弟
He is pure evil.
他真的很邪恶
I can sense it inside of him,
我能够感受到那股黑暗
corrupting him like a plague.
就像瘟疫一样侵蚀着他
Evil. Yes, we can help you, old man.
邪恶 我们可以帮你 老爷子
No problem.
没问题
You can count on us.
你就放心吧
Hunt down and destroy the long-eared Ronin
追捕并斩杀那只长耳浪人
who travels with a child.
他还带着一个孩子
But do not harm the boy.
但是别伤害那小孩
Go!
去吧
Do my bidding, Turtle Warriors.
听我号♥令 乌龟武士
Destroy the one called Miyamoto Usagi!
毁掉那个叫作宫本兔的人
You're useless and slow
你动作慢又没用
and probably a terrible cook, too.
估计厨艺也不好
It's already night,
现在是晚上了
and the camp should have been set up hours ago!
几小时前就应该把帐篷搭好
We only just stopped.
我们才刚落脚
You must be patient, Kintaro.
你要耐心点 金太郎
Unless you would like to help.
除非你想帮忙
Do you dare suggest I dirty my hands
你竟敢要求我纡尊降贵
with peasant work?
去干那些粗活
Fool!
蠢货
He is still a child.
他还是个孩子
I must remain patient.
我要耐心
What is this?
什么情况
We must hide! They're a kappa!
得赶紧躲起来 他们是河童
But like no kappa I have ever seen.
但是又跟我见过的河童不同
You are not unskilled, demon!
你还有点本事 恶魔
A willow branch is thirsty.
我这根柳树枝很渴
And I will quench its thirst on your blood.
我将让它饮下你的血液
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表