剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
讲真 你能顺利挺过这一年
You know, I must say I'm very impressed with the way
我非常钦佩 戴夫
you've handled this year, Dev.
黛布和我还没聊过这事
Oh, Deb and I haven't actually spoken about it.
没关系的
It's all right.
我知道了
I know.
你知道了 -是的
You know? DEB: Yes.
我觉得你很勇敢
And I think you're being very brave.
天呐 我好想她
JEN: Oh, I miss her.
多好的姑娘啊 爱户外 正能量 厨艺一流
What a girl- outdoorsy, wholesome, fantastic cook.
真是后无来者
Hard to ever replace her.
这种感情要很多年才能培养出来
It's the kind of connection it takes years to create.
我真心觉得互助小组是个好主意
I really do think that support group would be good.
我知道里面大部分是女人 不过
I know it's mostly women, but- -
我丈夫也死了
My husband died too.
他死了吗
Did he?
这我不知道
I did not know that.
我以为你俩分居了
I thought you were separated.
是的 天人永隔
Oh, yes, by death.
死于一场悲惨的事故中
It was a tragic accident.
出什么事了 介意我问问吗
Well, what happened, if you don't mind talking about it?
回忆起来确实痛苦 但是
Well, I do find it a bit hard to talk about, but
他人超级好 善良 慷慨
He was a wonderful man- kind, generous.
有天他要带乔西
Then one day he was leaving the house
去舞蹈学校试镜
to take Josie to a dance school audition.
我那天因为有事不能去
I couldn't go because I was busy,
我在给视力不佳的孩子读书
reading to children with dodgy eyesight.
总之 因为赶时间 他晚餐吃得很匆忙
Anyway, he was rushing his dinner because he was running
结果刚出门就被
a bit late, ended up choking on a chicken goujon
鸡肉酱噎死了
on his way out.
这真太可怕了
That is terrible.
是啊 糟透了
DEB: Yeah. Awful.
他死得很惨
It's a very gruesome death.
死前还吐了自己一身
Soiled himself in the accident.
医护人员说那是他们遇过的
Paramedics say it's the most embarrassing thing
最尴尬的死法
they've ever walked in on.
我到现在还在自责
I blame myself a bit,
但主要怪乔西 因为那是她的错
but mostly I blame Josie because it was her fault.
现在想起来依然好痛苦 所以拜托
It still hurts to think about, so please,
别问我更多问题了
don't ask any more questions.
怎么了 你要死了吗
What is it? Are you dying?
妈妈 你能来接我吗
Mum, can you pick me up, please?
我的坏情绪在膨胀
I'm having big feelings.
你能把它压缩回去吗
DEB: Well, can you squash them down
因为我有点忙
'cause I'm a bit busy.
好吧 让我快速问一下 你知道我是谁吗
Okay, just quickly, do you know who I am?
妈的 对
DEB: Fuck, yes.
谢天谢地 我究竟是谁
JOSIE: Thank God for that. Who am I?
喂
Hello?
等等
DEV: Hang on.
敬斯宾塞
To Spencer.
愿他入土为安
May he rest in peace.
你是碧犁 -是的
BOUNCER: You Billie? - Yeah.
尼基要找你 -他需要我吗
Nicky wants you. - Does he needs me?
我就知道
I knew it.
借过一下啊 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
我家男人需要我
My man needs me.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么才来
You took your fucking time.
我出事故了 发生了强吻
I've been in a whiplash. There was an emergency kiss.
闭嘴
BOUNCER: Shut up.
尼基说 这玩意儿是你的
Nicky here is saying that this is yours.
额 -没错 就像我说的
BILLIE: Uh. Exactly. Yes, like I said
我当时在俱乐部正忙
So I was in the club minding my own business,
然后我女友拿了一袋这个
and then my girlfriend pulled out this baggie,
我完全不知道是什么
which I had no idea about.
她说她去上厕所 让我帮忙看一下
She asked me to look after it while she goes to the toilet.
这他妈跟我一点关系都没有
It's fuckingit's nothing to do with me.
小姐 这是你的吗
Is this yours, miss?
女友吗
Girlfriend?
没错
That's right.
我就是他女友
I'm his girlfriend.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你是个坚强 自信的女人
You are a strong, confident woman.
坚强 自信的女人
A strong, confident woman
一个不知道自己要什么 也害怕去争取的人
who doesn't know what she wants and is afraid to get it.
借过 大家
Sorry everyone.
让我和我男友借过下
Just me and my boyfriend coming through.
好吧 回我家吗
Right, back to mine?
不了 哥们儿
Nah, mate.
被开除的是你 不是我
You got kicked out, not me.
我一会儿给你发短♥信♥ 好吗
I'll text you later, all right?
尼基今晚管我叫他女友
Nicky called me his girlfriend tonight.
哇 好消息啊
Wow, that's amazing.
我知道
I know.
请不要生下他的孩子
Please don't have his baby.
对 我应该不会的
Yeah, I'm probably not going to.
冥冥之中有种感觉告诉我
I don't know what it is, but something is telling me
他估计有点靠不住
he might be a bit unreliable.
他绝不是个当爸的料 就跟咱爸一样
He'd be a terrible dad, like Dad.
爸或许还会回来的
Dad might still come back.
他只是出去买♥♥茶包
He only went out for tea bags.
大家干嘛把他说的像死了一样
Why does everyone keep talking about him like he's dead?
别跟我女儿提她们父亲去世的事
Please don't bring their dead father up to the girls.
他的离世给我们带来巨大的创伤
His passing has been traumatic,
她们依然不想承认这一点
and they still haven't moved past the denial stage.
当然
Of course.
姑娘们 我只想说 你俩真勇敢
Girls, I just wanted to say I think you're both so brave,
你们也经历了好多
and you've been through a lot.
是吧 谢谢你
Yeah, I know. Thank you.
终于有人说出来了
Finally, someone's saying it.
我之前并不知道令尊的事
I had no idea about your father.
对此我向你们表示哀悼
All I can do is offer you my condolences.
什么
What?
姑娘们 怎么能快速聊聊吗
Girls, can we have a little, quick,
轻松地母女私人闹聊
fun family private chitchat?
我告诉戴夫 你们爸爸死了
I've told Dev your father's dead.
而且是乔西的错
It's your fault, Josie.
但他没有死 他只是去买♥♥茶包了
BILLIE: But he's not dead. He only left for tea bags.
对 但那都是十年前的事了
Yeah, but ten years ago.
不过那家店确实总在运东西
They do move stuff around in that shop a lot, though.
我告诉戴夫他死在了
I told Dev that he died on the way
送乔西参加舞校试镜的路上
to Josie's audition for dance school.
真棒 是我杀了他
Okay, great, so I killed him.
抱歉 这么编感觉很顺
Sorry, it felt right.
那是《留下最后一支舞》的情节好吧
That's the plot of Save the Last Dance.
我知道 抱歉 昨晚你睡着之后
I know, I'm sorry. It was on Sky last night
天空电视台播了
after you went to bed.
还好戴夫没看 因为他在玩平板
Luckily, Dev wasn't watching 'cause he was on his iPad.
他没死 没有死
He's not dead. He's not.
碧犁 很抱歉我把你爹编排死了
Billie, I'm sorry for saying that your father's dead,
但相信我 等你当了妈 你就会明白的
but trust me, when you're a mother, you'll understand.
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I talk to you about something?
怎么 你怀孕了吗
Why? Are you pregnant?
没 -很好
No. DEB: Okay, good.
我还真怕有天会跟你聊这个
I dread the day we have that conversation.
我从没在你垃圾桶里见过避孕套
I never see any condoms in your bin,
而你上♥床♥声音又响破天
and Lord knows we all hear you having sex.
记住 怀孕意味着完蛋
Remember, pregnancy is game over.
怀上乔西是我人生中最大的错误
Getting pregnant with Josie was the worst mistake
我这么说不光是针对乔西
of my life and not just because it was with Josie.
我是不是该回避下
Should I go?
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表