剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
瞧我多性感
Don't I look sexy?
柜姐免费帮我做的
The woman on the counter did it for free.
我只需要买♥♥下他们所有产品就行
AII I had to do was buy all the products.
赶紧 亲爱的
Come on, love.
去换件漂亮的衣服
Go and put something nice on.
把那件我给你买♥♥的漂亮裙子穿上
Go and put on that dress that I looked out for you.
你看她的腿
Check her legs.
把她压住
Pin her down.
别乱动 -放开我 这是我的身体
Stop writhingl Leave me alone. It's my body.
我的体毛我做主
I should be able to grow my hair how I like.
别这么自私了
Stop being so selfish for fuck's sake.
这是你奶奶的葬礼
It's your Nan's funeral.
我觉得这有点太不近人情
I am genuinely worried it's a bit too harsh.
我觉得这有点太不近人情
I am genuinely worried it's a bit too harsh.
你懂我意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我只想告诉他我内心的感受 你懂吗
I just want to let him have it, though, tell him how I feel.
你感受怎样呢
Which is?
不好
Not good.
你写下来了吗
Did you write that down?
嗨 爸 希望你一切都好
"Hi, Dad. Hope you're well.
其实我不希望 我是乔西 还记得我吗
Actually, no I don't. It's Josie. Remember me"?
你说长得丑的那个 他就想起来了
It might help to remind him if you say you're the ugly one.
看来你要见爸爸很开心了
Excited to see Dad then?
你知道有时候你会做那种梦
You know that dream that you get when your parents
父母一推门发现你在做♥爱♥ -然后呢
walk in on you having sex? - Yeah?
我很期待这种梦 因为这样可以见到老爸
I look forward to having that so I can see Dad again.
有时我会求他留下来观看
Sometimes I invite him to stay and watch.
我知道
I know.
那今天一定是你史上最快乐的一天
This is the happiest day of your life.
也不算吧 尼基今天要走了
Not entirely Nicky's leaving
他要去曼彻斯特去开酒吧
to open his ice bar in Manchester today.
什么 碧梨酒吧吗 -对
What? Billie Bar? - Yeah.
他让我跟他一起去 你敢信吗
He asked me to go with him. Can you believe it?
我要去可就太给他脸了 对吧
It would be completely ridiculous to go, right?
除非你觉得我该去
Unless you think I should do it.
不 我觉得你不该去
No. I don't think you should do it.
是啊 我就没打算去
Yeah. I was never gonna go.
我已经见识过了真♥相♥
I've seen the truth.
奶奶的死给我狠狠上了一课
Nan dying has taught me a big lesson.
生命是一场徒劳 我们也许
Life is futile and we should probably
该尽快了解此生 -不
just get it over with? BILLIE: No.
男人总会爬回来找你的
Men always come crawling back.
是吗
Do they?
是啊 看看爸爸就知道了
BILLIE: Yeah, well, just look at Dad.
他1年前去买♥♥茶包 然后跑路了
Ten years ago, he fucked off for tea bags,
瞧 今天终归还是要见我们
and lo and behold, now we're gonna see him.
所以我会放尼基走
So I just need to let Nicky go,
等他意识到外面的世界没那么精彩
realize the grass isn't greener,
就会像爸一样 爬回来找我了
and then he's gonna come crawling back, just like Dad.
你怎么没戴你的戒指
Why aren't you wearing your ring?
那是父权制的象征 -不可能
The patriarchy. No way.
我不会再上你的当了
I'm not- - I'm not falling for that again.
那不是父权制
It's not the patriarchy.
它只是一个戒指 你有义务戴着
It's just a ring that you have to wear
代表着 你永远归我所有
that says you're mine forever and ever.
我觉得我最好跟你们一起去
I think it's best if I come today,
以未婚夫的身份支持你
give you some support as your fiance.
你也知道 我有遗弃恐惧症
And- - and you know about my abandonment issues.
但这次是家庭活动
It's just- - it's family only.
我就是家人啊
I am family.
你刮了腿毛吗
Did you shave your legs?
我奶奶刚死 塞布
My Nan is dead, Seb.
天
God.
碧犁 你真有女人味
Oh, Billie, you look so feminine.
真希望你对死者多点尊重 乔西
I really wish you'd have more respect for the dead, Josie.
你的车竟然还在
You know, I can't believe your car's still
修车厂 黛布
at the MOT, Deb
轮子还没修好吗
Still the problem with the wheels?
没有 -是啊
Yes. - Yeah.
究竟什么问题
What is the issue?
爆胎了
they've exploded.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
乔西爱你
Josie loves you.
要不我也一起进去吧
DEV: Perhaps I could just pop in.
你不会喜欢的
You just wouldn't like it.
这是个小型葬礼 非常私密
It's a closed funeral, very intimate.
仅限有血缘关系的人参加
Blood relatives only.
好的吧
Right.
她是你婆婆诶
She's your mother- in- law?
可我觉得你不在场比较好
Yeah, I just think it's best if you weren't there, okay?
最近姑娘们都很难过
It's been hard for the girls,
她们经历了这么多
what with all they've gone through.
死亡对我们而言很难承受
Death is difficult for us.
我以为你是最理解这一点的
I thought you of all people would understand that.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我好自私
How selfish of me.
你只是在为女儿着想
You're just looking out for the girls.
不过我想问问 你们等下想不想
I did wonder, actually, if you all fancied joining me
来我家一起吃午餐
for lunch at my house later?
有点小型守灵的意思
Little wake of sorts.
这在丽莎葬礼之后帮助蛮大的
It really helped after Lisa's funeral.
我们非常乐意
We'd love to.
好 那我先去街角酒吧等你们
Right, well, I'll just be in the pub 'round the corner then.
对了 黛布 等这边完事了能告诉我一下吗
Oh, and Deb, will you let me know when this is finished?
我今天还想做点别的
There's something else I'd like to do today.
就咱俩
Just us.
听着很有意思
Sounds delightful.
只要姑娘们不介意
If that's okay with the girls.
你真是个好妈妈 黛布
You're such a good mother, Deb.
我就是个好妈妈
I am a good mother.
为什么不让他来参加葬礼
BILLIE: Why can't he come to the funeral?
你知道当然知道为什么
You know exactly why.
因为我跟戴夫的感情建立在
Cause Dev and I have a connection
彼此都痛失至亲的基础上
over both of us being bereaved,
我希望你不要动不动就戳穿我的谎言
and it would be nice if you didn't try to ruin that
拆散我们的感情基础
by pointing out the fact that it's built on lies.
你♥爸♥已经死了 这话我再说最后一遍
Your dad is dead, and that is the last I will hear of it.
但他没死
But he's not.
他还活着 他就在里面
He's alive. He s in there.
我看不见他
JOSIE: Can't see him yet.
哇哦
BILLIE: Wow.
所以她铁定是死了
So she's definitely dead then.
你不怀疑 -我不知道
Were you suspicious? BILLIE: I don't know.
我觉得这一切都是爸安排的
I thought Dad might have set this whole thing up
这样才能再见到我
so he could see me again.
你觉得他伪造了奶奶的死 就是为了见你
You think he staged Nan's death to get to see you?
人们为爱做的事千奇百怪
People do strange things for love.
你不觉得他要是真想见你
Do you not think if he really wanted to see you
就会发短♥信♥吗 -好吧
he'd have texted? DEB: Right.
咱们进去吧 让大家看看我们过得有多好
Let's get in there and show him how well we are doing.
有人问起的话 我就是一个了不起的母亲
If anybody asks, I am an incredible mother
一个零负债的成功女商人
and successful businesswoman with absolutely no debt.
乔西生活幸福 跟一个男人订婚了
Josie is happy and engaged to a man
而且心理阳光健康
with absolutely no mental health issues.
碧犁呢
And Billie- -
碧犁还是个处♥女♥ -好
Billie's a virgin. - Nice.
乔西的故事我会先说 准新娘
I'II lead with the Josie thing, bride- to- be.
好嘞
Right.
该上场了
Show time.
你觉得我也能挤进棺材里去吗
Do you think there's space for me in there too?
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表