剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
你告诉楼下那人 老爸是被
JOSIE: You told the man downstairs that dad died
鸡肉酱噎死的 -这不一样
choking on a chicken goujon. DEB: That's different.
戴夫是个可靠的人
Dev's coming through for me.
他就像布莱顿码头的投币机
He's like a 2p machine on Brighton Pier.
只要我继续投币 他就会回报我
If I keep putting in coins, he's gonna pay out.
我敢肯定
I know it.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得他从没为你花过钱
Cause I don't think he's paid for a single thing.
一次也没有 -乔西 瞧瞧咱们在哪儿
Not once. - Josie, look where we are.
在一栋大房♥子里
We are in the massive house.
我们近在咫尺了
We are so close now.
他就要让我们搬进来来
He's about to ask us to move in.
他家有地暖诶
He's got heated floors.
那碧梨怎么办 -她能怎么办她呢?
What about Billie? DEB: What about her?
她的路是自己走的
She can make her own choices.
我不能为她负责
She's not my responsibility.
不
Nope.
她在上面还好吗
Is she all right up there?
没事 就是有点拉肚子了
Absolutely. Just a runny tummy.
你真是个好妈妈 黛布
You're such a good mother, Deb.
这就是我爱你的原因
That's what I love about you-
每当女儿需要你 你总会陪在她们身边
always there for your girls whenever they need you.
做个好母亲 陪着她们走好每一步
A mother, alongside them every step of the journey.
自驾游
Road trip.
好刺♥激♥呀 对不对
Quite thrilling, isn't it?
我上次去曼彻斯特还是和丽
The last time I was in Manchester was with Lis- -
算了
never mind.
总之我对这趟旅程超期待
It's all very exciting.
我的詹姆斯·邦德
My James Bond.
碧犁酒吧
Billie Bar?
比安卡酒吧
Bianca Bar.
对不起
SEB: Sorry.
你知道我一晕车就流鼻血
You know I get nosebleeds when I get carsick
我有严重的贫血
I'm dangerously anemic.
这样的自驾游 我的生命会有危险
A single journey like this could end me,
但为了我未来的妻子 一切在所不辞
but anything for my future wife.
喂 -她接电♥话♥了
BILLIE: Hello? - She's answered:
碧梨 我们知道你在曼彻斯特
Billie, we know you're in Manchester.
我们是来阻止你犯下一生中
We're coming to stop you making the biggest
最大的错误的
mistake of your life.
没错 这是我的主意
Yeah, and it was my idea.
什么 不会吧 我根本没走
What? Oh, no. I didn't leave.
但我得挂了 待会再跟你们聊
Right, I've got to go. I'll talk to you later.
我有点忙
I'ma bit busy.
她肯定不会去曼城嘛
Of course she didn't really go.
这都是你的错 乔西
This is your fault, Josie.
浪费戴夫为我们精心准备的午餐
What a waste of poor Dev's lovely lunch.
你刚才想问我什么来着 戴夫
What was that question you were going to ask me, Dev?
现在能问了吧
Is now a good moment?
呃 好吧
Uh, okay.
嗯
Well, um
希望你和孩子们不会介意
it would mean an awful lot to me if you and the girls
考虑一下
would consider-
没事
It's okay.
你大胆说出来吧
You can say it.
黛布 你愿意
Well, Deb, will you
带我去看看斯宾塞的坟墓吗
take me to Spencer's grave?
愿意
Yes.
当然可以
Of course.
我可以带你去他的坟墓
I will take you to his grave.
乐意至极
I'd love that.
那好
Oh, okay.
我去把车加满油
Well, I'll go fill her up then.
等我拿下卡
I'll get my card.
不不不 别客气了
No, no, no. It's all right.
这次我来加油
I'll get this.
知道吗 咱俩是一种人 你和我
You know, we're the same, you and me.
都是天生金发吗
Both natural blondes?
去他妈的 好吗
Fuck this. Yeah?
咱俩去当面跟他对质 骂那个混♥蛋♥一顿
Let's go tell that prick exactly how we feel about him.
完美蜜♥穴♥俱乐部
Perfect Pussy Club?
完关蜜♥穴♥俱乐部
BIANCA: Perfect Pussy Club.
他要进去了
DEB: And he's going in.
他向收银台走去了
And he's walking to the till.
他把钱包拿出来了
He's getting his wallet out.
他取出了信♥用♥卡♥
He's removing his card.
他完成了支付
And he's paid.
我知道这很微不足道
I know it feels small, but that man in there
这个男人只是付了油钱
is paying for petrol.
但这一刻的意义 不亚于
And at this point, he might as well
他把家钥匙交给我
be cutting me a fucking key.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
请别强迫我嫁给赛伯
Please don't make me marry Seb.
我没有强迫你做任何事
I'm not making you do anything.
我只想让你开心幸福
AlI I've ever wanted is for you to be happy.
但你想要的幸福并不存在
But the kind of happiness you want doesn't exist.
那么你不如转而做正确的事
So why don't you do the right thing
接受一段不走心的感情
and love with less of your heart?
相信我
Trust me.
你结婚之后 就会得到无与伦比的幸福
When you're married, you'll be the happiest you've ever felt.
真的吗 -绝对的
Really? - Yes. Absolutely.
你跟老爸结婚后 就这个感觉吗
Is that how you felt about Dad then?
我他妈要去哪找一个
Where the fuck am I gonna find a grave
写着你♥爸♥名字的坟墓
with your father's fucking name on it?
他还在里面 你的一生挚爱
Oh, there he is, the love of your life.
我们得走了
We need to go.
就现在
Right now.
但赛伯还没上车
Seb's not back in the car yet.
你真的想让我幸福吗 妈妈
Do you really want me to be happy, Mum?
当然
Of course.
那就开车
Then drive.
好的 戴夫 坐稳了
AII right, Dev. Let's go.
乔西?
SEB: Josie?
求求了 赛伯 她是同性恋
For God's sake, Seb, she's gay.
等等
SEB: Wait.
我是吗
JOSIE: I am?
是 你是同性恋
DEB: Yes, you're gay.
我更喜欢被叫做酷儿 因为它包含了
I mean, I prefer queer, as it encompasses my gen- -
别得寸进尺了 你是同性恋
Don't push it You're gay.
只是暂时的
For now.
要三人行么
Threesome?
才不 尼基
No, Nicky.
我俩其实是来告诉你真♥相♥的
Actually, we're here to tell you some home truths.
我们受够了被你如此对待了
We're sick of being treated like this.
对 你骗了我们俩
Yeah, you've led us both on.
我们结束了 你撒谎 -你还劈腿
We're done. You- - you lied. - You cheated.
你是个自恋狂 你对她跟对我是一样的
BILLIE: You're a narcissist. You treated us the exact same.
你知道吗
BIANCA: And do you know what?
鬼才要你的项链
You can have this necklace back.
什么 -还有这个
What? BIANCA: And these.
我才不要呢
Don't want them.
还给你 -那给我吧
You can have them back too. - I'll have them.
我把意大利的照片都删了
And I deleted all the photos from Italy.
我们要跟你分手了
We're leaving you.
去你妈 尼基
Fuck you, Nicky.
对
BILLIE: Yeah.
去你妈 意大利
Fuck you, Italy.
真不敢相信爸没露面
I can't believe Dad didn't come.
是啊
I know.
我不该对这个男的期待太高
I really expected more from a man
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表