剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
你能帮我看一下吗
DEB: Well, can you check it?
嗨 黛比
Hello, Deb.
我在上厕所 也在想你
"Just in the toilets thinking about you.
爱你 黛比 -他真贴心
Love, Dev- Oh, he's sweet.
值得我们对他好一点 对吗
Worth the effort from all of us, yes?
你说过跟他做♥爱♥时
You said you have to keep your eyes shut
都得闭着眼的 -对 我知道
when you have sex with him. - Yeah, I do.
但他有个大房♥子
But he's got a massive house.
超大
Massive.
真的超大
Massive.
地下传来声音
SINGER: ♪ Sound of the underground ♪
鼓声一圈又一圈地响起
♪ The beat of the drum goes round and round ♪
抱歉,我现在听不了悲伤的歌♥
JOSIE: Sorry, I really can't handle sad music right now.
这是《女孩之声》啊 -没错
DEB: It's Girls Aloud. JOSIE: Yeah, exactly.
天啊 你不会又要
Oh, God, you're not gonna have another one
情绪发作了吧
of your bloody episodes, are you?
我觉得已经在发作了
I think it's already started.
这次求你别把所有人
Well, this time, can you try and not drag
都拖进你的痛苫漩涡 好吗
everyone into your vortex of misery, please?
你坐后座去吧 乔西
Just get in the back, Josie.
你们来晚了
BILLIE: Late.
今天过得好吗 -开车吧
Good clay? BILLIE: Drive.
不得等这帮孩子过完马路么
DEB: I'm just gonna let these kids go past.
创死他们
Kill them.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
那是尼基吗他和谁在一起 这女的
Is that Nicky? Who is he with? Look at her.
眉毛难看的要死
Look at her horrible eyebrows.
哟呵 身材不错
Wow, she's fit.
你怎么不用手操她呢
Oh, well, why don't you just finger her, then?
抱歉 -该死
Sorry. Oh, fuck.
我要自杀了 别让他看见我
I'm gonna kill myself. Don't let him see me.
别这么夸张
DEB: You don't need to be so dramatic.
天呐 我要吐了
Oh, God. I'm gonna be sick.
要吐了
It's coming.
我真的要吐了
It's fucking coming.
作为女人 你不该把自己的自尊
As a woman, you really shouldn't tie
跟男人挂钩
your self- esteem to a man.
我要发张割腕照给他
I'm gonna cut my wrists and send him a picture.
真是服了 乔西 你能劝劝她吗
For God s sake. Josie, will you tell her?
别这样 这招我跟乔治娅试过
Yeah, no, I actually tried that with Georgia.
我的血从克劳利一路流到布里斯托尔
I bled all the way from Crawley to Bristol,
她甚至都没提出帮我付回来的车票
and she didn't even offer to pay for the Megabus back
之类的
or anything.
姑娘们 我知道爱情不易
Listen, girls, I know it's hard,
但你们年龄越大 在爱情中
but as you get older, you'll learn to love
投入的真心就会越少
with less of your heart.
直到最后一丝真心都不剩
less and less, until eventually there's nothing left anymore.
懂吗
Okay?
错 你只是还没遇到真命天子
No, you just haven't met the one.
他就是我一生的挚爱
He's the love of my life.
那记得先消毒刀片
Wash the blade first.
记住 姑娘们 正常点
Now, remember, girls, be normal.
我们喜欢这一个
We like this one.
我会叫他爸的
I'm gonna call him Daddy.
我会叫他爸爸的
I'm gonna call him Daddy,
但只用勾引的口气叫他
but, like, only in a sexual way.
乔西 别聊沉重的
Josie, keep it light.
戴夫
Dev.
所以那次之后 他们给我开了米氮平
So it was at that point, they put me on mirtazapine, right?
但我觉得更像是治标
Which I actually think more, like, masks the issue
不治本
rather than dealing with the root cause of it,
你懂我意思吧
if you get me.
明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我并没有觉得更开心
Like, I don't really feel any happier.
倒是对麦片产生了依赖
I just want to eat Frosties literally all the time.
你想看看我精神病院的病号♥服吗
Would you like to see my hospital pajamas?
妈 她又在聊她的心理问题了
Mum, she's alking about her mental health again.
天啊 别跟戴夫说这个
Oh, for fuck's sake! Not to Dev!
猜猜它是啥色的 -晚餐准备好了
Guess what color they are. - Dinner is ready now.
太好了
DEV: Oh, lovely.
别坏我好事
Don't you dare.
我不该隐瞒自己的抑郁症
I shouldn't have to hide my depression.
我还不该隐瞒我的应力带状疱疹呢
And I shouldn't have to hide the stress shingles
但我们都要做出牺牲
on my arse with a Compeed, but we all make sacrifices.
省着放 番茄酱比我的酒还贵
It costs more than my wine, that does.
对不起
Sorry.
用来划船的平桨杆 3
PERSON ON TV: Pole with a flat blade used to row a boat, 3.
原子序数为86的惰性气体 5
Noble gas with the atomic number 86, 5.
多人住的大卧室的简称
A shortened term for a large bedroom for several people, 4.
与古罗马货古罗马帝国
Someone or something related to Ancient Rome
有关的人或物 5
or its empire, 5.
人为产生的噪音 4
And low, human- produced noise or complaint, 4.
有人想吃棒冰吗 -好的
Anyone like a Mini Milk? BILLIE: Yeah.
你继续这么盯着他
Keep staring like that,
我会趁你睡着时 割了你喉咙
and I will slit your throat in your bed.
能来帮我下吗 戴夫 -当然
Can I get a hand, please, Dev? DEV: Oh, of course.
乔西我要问你点事
Jose, I need to ask you something.
什么事
Yeah?
我需要你诚实作答
BILLIE: And I need you to answer honestly.
好的 -一定要说实话
Okay. Seriously, even if it's
哪怕我不爱听
something that I'm not gonna like.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得尼基真的翻篇了吗
Do you think Nicky's moved on?
是的 -不
Yes. - No.
可他并没有跟我提分手
Because he hasn't actually broken up with me.
问题就在这儿 他只说自己需要空间
That's the thing. He just asked for space.
好吧但我觉得需要空间这种说法
Yeah, but I kind of feel like asking for space
只是双方关系玩完前的
is just a thing you do before accepting
一种说辞
your relationship is dead.
什么
What?
我这么说吧 你知道
Well, it's a bit like, um- you know when you have, like,
就像那些你永远不会碰的剩菜
leftovers that you're never actually gonna finish,
你会把它们装进特百惠
so you just, like, put them in Tupperware
放进冰箱里
and, like, leave them in the fridge,
然后在冰箱里慢慢变质 对吧
and they just go off in the fridge, right?
你其实该做的 是直接把它扔进垃圾桶
When really, you should've just put them straight in the bin.
就是这个道理 已经进垃圾桶了
It's a bit like that. It's in the bin.
他不值得你这么着迷
He's really not worth obsessing over.
我不是着迷 我是没他活不下去
I'm not obsessed. I just can't live without him.
我给了他一切
Hmm. Mm. - I gave him everything.
我们几乎每时每刻都在做♥爱♥
I had sex with him literally all the time,
虽然我并不想做
even when I really didn't want to.
是啊 -因为这就是爱
BOTH: Yeah. Cause that's what love is.
这就是爱 是的
That's what love is, yeah.
我准备去他的生日派对 把他赢回来
I'm gonna go to his birthday party, win him back
喜欢这个想法 你一定要去
I love that Yeah, you should definitely go.
他肯定是忘了 我是10分美女 他是2分草根
Uh, he's obviously forgotten I'm a 10 and he's a 2.
一定是这样 -我得去让他想起
JOSIE: Yeah, I think so. - I just gotta remind him.
乔西 我俩是灵魂伴侣
Mm- hmm. BILLIE: Jose, we're soul mates.
他要是不接受我
And if he doesn't take me back,
我就自杀 -行吧
I will kill myself. - Cool.
棒冰你要草莓味的还是巧克力味
Do you want a strawberry or chocolate Mini Milk?
草莓味的 谢谢 -好的
Uh, strawberry, please. JOSIE: Okay.
就是这样 手不要停
That's it. That's it.
手不要停
That's it.
怎么样
Well?
棒冰吃不上了
Pudding's canceled.
怎么了 -对不起
What's wrong? - Sorry.
我也不知道自己怎么了
I'm not sure what's happened there.
想来杯啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表