剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
记住 如果只响两声就断掉
Remember, if it rings twice then stops,
那他肯定把我拉黑了
he's definitely blocked me.
一声
One.
两声
Two.
继续等
Keep waiting.
还会再响的
It's gonna ring again.
一定会的
Has to.
等着就行
Just wait.
会响的
It's coming.
尼基
Nicky?
呃 我不是尼基 抱歉
No, I'm not Nicky, sorry.
你想听听我写的诗吗
Do you wanna hear the poem Iwrote?
诗名《送他一朵后♥庭♥花》
It's called"I Gave Him Anal"
我贴在照片墙上了 12个赞
Posted it on Instagram. 12 likes.
不了谢谢 咱们家擅长艺术的是我 不是你
No, thanks. Art's my thing, not yours.
那是什么
What's that?
我们最后一次的避孕套
The last condom we used.
我留下来了 -好恶心
I kept it. JOSIE: Ah, it stinksl
你对爱情就这态度
Yeah, well, that's love for you.
好吧 轮到我了
Okay. My turn.
赛伯的帽衫 -他不在楼上吗
Seb's hoodie. - Isn't he upstairs?
你要装成生活梦想中的样子
You have to manifest the reality you want.
宁宙才可能成全你
Maybe the universe will listen.
他们在看我们
They're watching us.
戴夫的表现让我意外
JOSIE: I'm surprised with Dev.
换作别人早就逃了
Most men would be running for the hills.
我觉得这段时间 我还是不要烦你了
Perhaps you need me to get out of your hair for a while.
怎么 你玩得不开心吗
Oh, are you not having a lovely time?
我当然开心
Yes, of course, I am.
那你拿着车钥匙干嘛
Then why are you holding your car keys?
是你女儿的原因
It's just the girls.
她们似乎心情不好
They seem to be struggling, and- -
而且你手头的事已经够多了
and you've already got enough on your plate as it is.
失去父亲并非易事
Well, losing their father hasnft been easy.
我觉得她们还没完全释怀
I don't think they're really over it.
在她们的生活中 缺乏一个稳定 安全的男性形象
They don't have a safe, stable male figure in their lives,
这栋房♥子也让她们很压抑
and this house is upsetting for them.
也许你女儿需要一团真正的篝火
Maybe the girls are craving a real bonfire.
你懂的 清新的空气 绿绿的草地
You know, fresh air, green grass.
每次我跟丽莎遇到了困难
When me and Lisa had times of crisis,
每次我跟丽莎遇到了困难
When me and Lisa had times of crisis,
我们都会去大自然里找答案
we always liked to go back to nature.
但我觉得你女儿
But I don't suppose you girls
对这种事应该没兴趣 对吧
are into that sort of thing, are you?
我们经常去露营的 对不对
We're always going out into the woods, aren't we?
三个女生 在大自然中放归自我
Just three girls having it out in Mother Nature.
想不到你的车还在修车厂
Can't believe your car's still at the garage.
他们修得真细啊
It's been giving it a thorough service.
是啊 是哪里出问题了来着
Yeah, I think there's an issue we the, uh...
方向盘
Wheels.
你情不错嘛 乔西
You're in a good mood, Josie
对我超兴奋
Oh, yeah, I'm excited.
是吗 -是的
DEB: Really? - Yep
我会找到自我的
I'm gonna find myself.
真是个好主意 乔西
DEV: That's a great idea, Josie.
希望我们都能找到自我
Let's all try to find ourselves.
如果我不想找回自我呢
What if I don't wanna find myself?
那你就去成为别人啊
Well, you can find someone else to be.
哪里会那么容易 找到自我很难的
It's not that easy. Finding yourself is hard.
所以我这个间隔年才拖得额外长
That's why I've been on this gap year for so long.
游手好闲与一事无成之间的间隔吗
Gap year between what, nothing and nothing?
你整天都无所事事 -我是个艺术家
You don't do anything. - Uh, I'm an artist.
你什么都不做
You've not made anything.
因为我的创造力在家里受到了抑制
Yeah, cause I've been stifling my creativity at home.
不 你说得对 乔西
DEV: No, that's great, Josie.
很多伟大人物都是在森林中找到自我的
Some of the greatest minds find themselves in the woods.
你也可以像你妈妈一样
You could take after your mother.
她很有创造力
She's very creative.
没错 我会找到灵感的
Oh, yes. Im gonna get inspired.
就像W.B.叶芝的诗一样
It's just like W. B. Yeats said.
脑中燃起烈火 所以我走入榛树林
I went out to the hazel wood because a fire was in my head.
哦 碧梨还真是兴奋呢
Ooh. Billie's excited.
乔西 听我说 你想都别想
Josie, listen to me. Don't you dare.
干嘛 我只想发挥发挥创造力
What? I just wanna get creative again.
表现一下自我 -你给我收着点 乔西
To express myself. DEB: Don't go there, Josie.
别把那些坏情绪引出来
You getting in touch with your emotions is dangerous.
我们不能再经历一次了
We are not doing this again.
真不敢相信你把那东西带来了
I can't believe you'd bring that thing here.
就带了颜料而已
It's just my paints.
这他妈是潘多拉魔盒
It's Pandora s fucking Box,
我们费了好大劲才刚把它关上
and we've only just managed to shut it again.
精神病院的人都说我画的很好
They said I was good at it on the psych ward.
对 是精神病院说的
Yeah, it's psych ward good.
不是透纳奖说的
It's not the Turner Prize.
我不是给你压力 但这趟旅行
Not to pressure you, but everything
对我们太重要了
is riding on this trip.
戴夫已经迫不及待想逃离了
Dev's already started reaching for the emergency escape hatch,
我不能让他发现
and I can't have him finding out
他是我们这个家犹如
that he's the last pillar propping us up
罗马崩塌前的最后一根支柱
before the fall of fucking Rome.
我一次只能应付
I can only afford one daughter
一个崩溃的女儿
having a breakdown at a time.
尼基
Nicky?
不 是我 我是戴夫
Uh, no. It's me. It's Dev.
好了 都交出来吧 姑娘们
DEB: Right. Hand them over, girls.
什么
What?
把手♥机♥放在车里
We're leaving phones in the car.
这是戴夫的主意 -但是
Dev's idea. BILLIE: Butl
这对我们颇有裨益
DEV: It'll be good for us.
眼睛总盯着屏幕 就会与绿色失之交臂
Can't take in the green if we're staring at the screen.
手♥机♥可以放在置物箱里哈
We can keep them in the glove compartment.
你的平板就不能放进去吗
Be hard to fit your iPad in there.
就一晚上 戴夫
It's only for the night, Dev.
我们明早再回来拿
We can get it back in the morning.
好了
Right.
咱们踏上冒险之旅吧
Let's have an adventure.
我能在车里等吗 -不行
Can I wait in the car? DEB: No.
酥饼 空气清新剂
Shortbread, air freshener,
还有个鸡蛋
and one egg.
在爱彼迎上卖♥♥70镑 便宜吧
£70 on Airbnb. Bargain.
都跟心理治疗一个价了
That's the same price as therapy.
没错 但这是为大家准备的
Exactly, and this one benefits all of us.
所以别那么自私了
Much less selfish.
期待我们的下一次冒险
"To our next adventure. "
这是谁写的 戴夫 笔友吗
Who wrote that, Dev? A pen pal?
男性笔友吧
A male pen pal?
是丽莎写的 -啊
It's from Lisa. - Ah.
一定是我们上次一起旅行时
She must have left it from the last time
她留在这里的
we went on a trip together.
我们去了湖区游野泳
Wild swimming in the Lake District.
那次真好玩 我们没带游泳衣
It was so funny- - we didn't bring
所以我们就
our swimming costumes, so we just...
好吧 我也许不该多说 真的
Well, shouldn't say anymore, really.
所以 野餐吃的在哪儿
So, uh, hmm. Where's the picnic food?
我以为你会带的
I thought you were bringing that
因为我付了小木屋的钱
because I paid for the cabin.
还有油费 还有你的奇巧棒
And the petrol. And your Kit- Kat Chunky.
哦 我不知道还有这一说
I didn't realize that was the deal.
很抱歉
Sorry.
丽莎以前总带自己做的点心
Lisa always used to bring hand- baked snacks
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表