剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
我不想试 -试一下
I don't want to. Try it on.
我不想试 我不喜欢
I don't want to. I don't like it.
你别这么大声 不然我会惊恐发作的
Please don't shout, or I'll have a panic attack.
你为啥总这么激动
Why are you so anxious?
因为童年时留下的创伤
Because Im traumatized by my childhood.
不可能
No, that can't be it
你一定是咖啡喝多了
You must be having too much coffee.
赶紧给我进去试试裙子
Now get in there and try the fucking dress on,
否则我对天发誓 我会在这里喊破天的
orIswearto God, I will scream the place down.
需要帮忙吗 -需要
Can I help? - Yes.
我女儿不想试这条裙了
My daughter won't try the dress on.
你为什么不想试这裙子
Why won't you try the dress on?
行吧 那我就试试这条破裙子 行了吧
Okay, fine, I'll try the fucking dress on, okay?
哇哦 看起来太美了
Oh, you look lovely.
买♥♥了
I'm buying it.
好吧
Okay.
感觉多好啊 是不是
Doesn't that feel good?
确实不错
Yeah, it does a bit
但妈妈 我们没那么多钱
Mum, we don't have that much money.
你都用衣服夹当发夹的
You're using a clothes peg as a hair clip
没关系
It's fine.
感觉好激动啊 -没错
It's quite a rush, isn't it? - Exactly.
新衣服总会带给人兴奋
New clothes are really exciting
因为你还没有穿着它们
because you haven't had the chance to create
创造任何悲伤回忆的机会
any sad memories wearing them yet.
我可以是个全新的我 一个更好的我
I could be a new me, a better me.
你终于明白了
Now you're getting it.
但这股疗效开始消退了
Oh, it's starting to wear off a bit now.
我又开始难过了
I feel a bit sad again.
那我们下周继续买♥♥
Well, that's why we go back next week.
好吧 只要你不觉得不健康
Oh, okay, as long as you don't think
用把钱投入无底洞来
it's unhealthy to try and fix mental health problems
解决心理健康问题
by throwing money we don't have into an ever- growing void.
还要买♥♥配饰
Accessories.
碧犁
Billie. BILLIE: Hmm.
碧犁
JOSIE: Billie. - Hmm.
多少钱
How much?
27英镑
27 pounds.
妈付的钱
And Mum paid for it
她哭着求他们给她打折了 对吧
She cried until they gave her a discount, though, right?
没有 讲真 她直接刷的信♥用♥卡♥
Nope. Honestly, she got out her card, and she paid.
就跟电影里演的一样
It was like a film.
肯定是屋顶保险骗保得来的钱
Money must have come through from the roof insurance scam.
好吧 所以我刷了四个小时
Oh. Right, so I spent
比安卡的照片墙
four hours on Bianca's Instagram,
终于意识到了尼基之前提到的事
and I realized what Nicky's been trying to tell me.
什么 -是她的头发
What? It's her hair.
他喜欢金发女郎 漂过发的金发女郎
He likes blondes, bleached blondes.
好吧
Okay.
所以你猜怎么着 -怎么着
- So guess what. - What?
我要染成金发
We're going blonde.
离派对开始还有三个小时
We've got three hours before the party,
最好给我染好看 不然我就告诉老妈
and it better look good, or I'm gonna tell Mum
你藏药的地方
where you've hidden the pills.
好吧 你确定要染头吗
Okay, are you sure you want to do this?
你忘了我当时的样子了
Do you remember how mine looked?
记得啊 但你头发很稀疏
Yeah, but you've got such thin hair,
咱俩看起来不会一样的
so it was always gonna look different.
再说了 你当时都不知道
Plus, you didn't know whether to put it
染发剂是要外用要内服
on your head or to drink it.
我刚从精神病院出来好吧
I was kept in a psych ward overnight.
天 咱们别一说话就扯到
Oh, my God, are we ever gonna stop
你的心理问题上 好吗
talking about your mental health?
跟她一模一样 知道吗
Exactly like her, yeah?
看仔细了 乔西
Really look at it, Jose.
记住 一模一样
Remember, fucking fit.
明白了
Got it. Okay.
我要做什么 -好的
What do I have to do? - Right.
你把粉末和粘稠物混一起 等它发热
You mix the powder with the goo so it goes burny.
说明书上是这么说的吗
Is that what it says in the leaflet?
是的 等一切就绪了
Yeah. And then when it's all on,
就给我戴上那个帽子
that's when you put the hat on my head.
这很重要 可以保持热量
It's really important so it cooks.
你是说阿斯达的购物袋 -是的 帽子
Do you mean the ASDA bag? - Yes, the hat.
好臭啊
It stinks in here.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好 戴夫
Hi, Dev.
你好
Hello.
你喜欢我的新衣服吗 -喜欢
Do you like my new dress? - Uh, yes.
你看起来很开心
You- - you look very jolly.
她看起来多像瑞茜·威瑟斯彭啊
Doesn't she look like Reese Witherspoon,
但比她更有女人味
but more feminine? -
我的猛♥男♥还好吗
How's my big man?
见到你更好了 性感小猫
AlI the better for seeing you, sexybum.
不如咱们先去
I think maybe we should have a look
厨房♥看看
at something in the kitchen.
顺便说下 谢谢你帮我染头
Thanks for doing this, by the way.
不客气
You're welcome.
能一起花点时间多好啊
It's nice, isn't it, spending timetogether?
你干嘛总要把气氛搞得这么奇怪
Why do you always have to make things so fucking weird?
对不起
JOSIE: Sorry.
肯定会很好看的 对吧
This is gonna look so good, though, isn't it?
是的 -因为这就是女权
Yeah. Cause that's feminism.
如果一件事让你很痛苦 那就一定值得做
If it hurts loads, it must be worth doing.
他看到我这个金发碧眼的大胸妹
He's not gonna know what to do with himself
肯定都要不知所措了
now that I'm bleach blonde with big tits.
全身的血都会涌向他的老二
So much blood is gonna rush to his dick,
他会脑损伤的
he's gonna get brain damage.
比安卡彻底玩完
Bianca is fucked.
她会像你一样被送进精神病院的
She's gonna end up in a psych ward like you.
你口吐白沫了
You're foaming at the mouth.
我现在真的很痛
It's really fucking stinging now.
从一到十 到底有多痛
JOSIE: Where would you say on, like, a scale?
7分痛吧 -好的
Like a 7 JOSIE: Okay.
7分不算太糟
7's not so bad.
再说也只剩发根没染了
Last bit on the roots, anyway.
好吧 疼痛上升
Okay, it's gone up.
8.5
8. 5.
不会吧 很疼吗
Oh, no. Does it hurt?
9.5
9. 5.
9.5
9.5.
乔西似乎快乐多了 -对啊
Oh, yes.
她们俩精神都不错
They're both in great spirits.
我的两个快乐的女儿
My two happy little girls
天啊 烟熏火燎的疼
Oh, my God, it burns.
我不知道女人是怎么熬过来
I don't know how women go through
这些为男人受的罪的
what we go through for men.
我做这些都是为了你 尼基
I do this all for you, Nicky.
都是为了你
This is all for you.
马上好
JOSIE: Nearly done.
因为这是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
好吧
JOSIE: Okay
染完了
finished.
发丝有弹性吗
BILLIE: Is it stretchy?
记得检查一下
Remember to check.
有吗
Is it?
有点吧
JOSIE: A bit.
好了 接下来该把帽子戴上了
Okay, I- I'm just gonna put the hat on now.
我这辈子从来
I have never been in this much pain
没这么疼过
in my entire life.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表