剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
我能再听一遍特色菜吗
Can I hear the specials again?
这道蔬菜慢炖有多慢
How slow cooked is the slow- cooked vegetables?
还有 牛排烤成十分熟
And the, um- the steak, that's well- done.
还有比十分熟更熟的吗
Is there anything more than well- done?
够了 乔西 大家都知道你会点薯条
Fuck's sake, Josie, we know you're gonna get chips.
快点 -只点薯条就行了
Hurry up. - Just the chips, please.
所以 你们小情侣是怎么认识的
So how did you two lovebirds meet?
我们是在夜店认识的
We met at the club.
他给我展示了他
He showed me how straight a line
徒手画直线的技巧
he could draw without a ruler.
是真的很直
It was really straight.
太他妈直了
It was really fucking straight.
特别性感
So hot.
那是啥
what's that?
是
It's
尿布
a nappy.
你为啥要穿尿布
Why are you wearing a nappy?
怎么 你不喜欢我穿尿布吗
What, do you not like me wearing a nappy?
我不喜欢玩性感婴儿那一套
I'm just not really into that whole sexy- baby thing.
那我去把它脱掉
I guess I'll go take it off, then.
我得承认 没想到你竟然还跟她在一起
I must say, I am surprised you're still here,
不过在一起也挺好
but it is great that you are.
我以为你在碧犁堕胎后
I thought you might immediately take off
会马上把她甩了
after Billie got the abortion.
我去看看碧犁
I'mjust gonna go check on Billie.
好的
JOSIE: Okay.
他人好棒
He is so great.
是啊 他很棒
Oh, yeah, he's great.
他 他太赞了
He's - he's amazing.
你能慢点吃吗
Could you slow down?
吃这么快 对你消化很不好的
If you eat this quickly, it's terrible for your digestion.
细嚼慢咽 细嚼慢咽
Chew, chew. - Mm.
又不是在比赛 -你说得对
It's not a race. SEB: Mm, you're right.
我得为今晚保持身材
I want to be fit as a fiddle for tonight.
尼基去哪儿了 -不知道 洗手间
Where's Nicky? JOSIE: Don't know. Toilet.
他最好快点 差不多该回去了
Hope he hurries up. It's nearly time to get back.
这里几点关门
What time's this place shut?
咱们可以另找地方续摊儿
Maybe we should go somewhere afterwards.
番茄酱怎么都倒不出来
Can't get any bloody ketchup out.
我试试
Let me have a go.
乔西的拿手好戏 那招叫啥来着 乔西
Josie's good at that. What's the trick again, Josie?
对不起
Sorry.
乔西 你把这顿美好的晚餐
Josie, you're making this lovely meal
变得难以下咽
very difficult to enjoy.
我们应该等尼基回来再走
We really should wait for Nicky to get back.
这是礼貌问题 -没错 谢谢
It's only polite. Yeah, thank you.
总算还有人讲礼貌
At least someone's got some manners around here.
听说过礼数这个词吗
Ever heard of etiquette?
很好 塞伯 非常直
Yes, Seb, very straight.
说真的 尼基他妈到底在哪
Seriously, where the fuck is Nicky?
尼基
Nicky?
有人吗 尼基
Hello? Nicky?
真奇怪
JOSIE: It's so weird.
他今晚表现得都很好
He's been great tonight.
我不知道他为什么要走
I don't know why he would take off.
我们聊得那么开心
We had such a good chat.
我还告诉他 我对他在你
I told him how amazing he's been
堕胎之后的表现很满意 -什么
since you had your abortion- What?
我夸他在你堕胎之后是多么
I just said he's been really supportive and kind
支持你 爱护你
since you had your abortion.
我都还没告诉他
I've not fucking told him I had one.
为什么 他一直挺温柔的啊
Why would you not tell him? He's been so nice.
就因为他对我很温柔
Because he was being nice to me
我才他妈去堕胎的
so I'd get the fucking abortion.
哦对
Oh, right.
这就说得通了
That does make sense.
我要走了 -坐下 碧犁
BILLIE: Right, I'm going. Sit down, Billie.
我得去找尼基 -他走了 亲爱的
I need to find Nicky. He's gone, love.
这是我们相处时间最长的一次
This is the longest we've ever seen him for.
我都不知道你今晚是怎么
I don't even know how you managed
把他弄过来的 他嗑药了吗
to get him here tonight- - is he on drugs?
应该是 -我得去找他
I think he was, yeah. - I need to go and find him.
他不会这么对我的 -我觉得他会
He wouldn't do this to me. - I think he probably would.
他不会这么离开我 他不会的 他爱我
He wouldn't leave. He - he wouldn't. He loves me.
好吧 好吧 那么我们先
AII right, all right, now, let's give him
疑罪从无 他也许没离开你
the benefit of the doubt- - he might not have left.
他明明是离开了 戴夫
He's obviously fucking left, Devl
你怎么敢这样跟詹姆斯·邦德讲话
How dare you speak to James Bond like that?
对不起 邦德先生
Sorry, Mr. Bond.
你姐姐更能留住男人
Your sister knows how to keep a man.
你该多学学她 -得了吧 乔西是拉拉
You should be more like her. - Oh, Josie's a lesbian.
祝你生日快乐
ALL: ♪Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪Happy birthday to you ♪
亲爱的乔西 生日快乐
♪Happy birthday, dear josie ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
乔茜不是同性恋 她是直女啦
Uh, Josie's not gay. She's obviously straight.
她弯得就跟这条线一样 塞布
She's about as straight as this fucking line, Seb.
她总会聊起她喜欢的男人
Well, uh, she's always talking about men she fancies.
行行行 乔西 说出一个你喜欢的男人
Oh, really? Okay, Josie, name a single man you fancy.
说吧 任何男人都可以
Come on, any man will do.
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond?
你不能抢他 他是我的
Well, you can't have him. He's mine.
我还以为你会说我
I really thought you were gonna say me.
他真的走了吗
What? Is he really gone?
告诉我真♥相♥吧 我会没事的 我保证
Just- - just tell me the truth. It's all right, I promise.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
乔西 拜托 控制一下自己
Josie, please, control yourself.
讲真 我这么爱你们
Honestly, this is the thanks I get
你俩就这么回报我
for loving you both too much.
都是你的错 你个装可怜的叛徒
This is your fault, you sniveling little rat.
爱一个人是强求不来的
Maybe we can't force people to be with us, you know?
有人说过 如果你爱一个人
Some people say, if you love someone,
那就放手 是你的他就会回来
let them go and just trust they'll come back.
对 就像爸爸一样 我不会再信这种鬼话了
Yeah, right, like Dad? I'm not falling for that again.
听着 乔西 我们一定要
Listen, Josie, we have to do
尽自己所能 把爱的人套牢
everything in our fucking power to lock people down.
你要是爱一个人 就该紧紧抓住他
If you love someone, hold on to them for dear life
直到你的身体像个人形蜈蚣一样
and grip so hard until you fuse with their body
跟他融为一体
like a human fucking centipede.
碧犁 你弄疼我了
Billie, you're hurting me.
抱歉 你一会儿打飞机时会用到的
Sorry. You'll need that for your hand job later.
就剩我和男孩子们了
Just me and my boys. DEV: Hmm.
讲真
I'll say it
我不喜欢那家伙
I did not like that guy.
我绝不会这样不辞而别
I'd never leave like that.
我知道你不会的 亲
I know you wouldn't, darling.
你是自家人
You're family.
我去看看姑娘们怎么样了
I'll just go and check on the girls.
你喜欢高♥潮♥吗
Do you like having orgasms?
喜欢
Yes.
是 我想是的
Yes, think so.
所以你也是性瘾患者吗
So are you a sex addict, too?
他的头像消失了
His icon's disappeared.
我的信息只剩一个勾号♥了 你说这是啥意思
My messages only have one tick. What do you think that means?
应该是你被
I think it means you've been- -
别说了 -拉黑了
Don't say it Blocked.
他不会这么做的
He wouldn't do this.
他不会拉黑我的
He wouldn't block me.
不然谁去碧梨酒吧发裸酒
Who's gonna hand out topless shots at Billie Bar?
他上周还带我去了嘉年华 好浪漫的
He took me to the fair last week- - it was so romantic.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表