剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
这种表现是会想离开我吗
Does that sound like a man that wants to leave me?
我觉得他是想让你流产
I think he was trying to give you a miscarriage.
那会让我坐碰碰车吗 -就是要让你做碰碰车
What, even on the dodge- 'ems? Especially on the dodge- 'ems.
好吧 那你得帮我
Right. Well, you need to help me, then.
帮什么 -因为我要自杀
Why? - Cause I'm gonna kill myself.
你打算怎么死
JOSIE: What s your plan?
把我头按下去 直到看不见泡泡
Hold me down till the last bubble pops.
这个家到底是怎么了
What has happened to this family?
我们曾经不藏秘密
We used to be so open and honest with each other- -
紧紧团结在一起
a real unit.
并没有
No, we didn't.
你总爱伤害你最爱的人
You always hurt the ones you love the most.
所以你才这么对我
That's why you're doing this to me.
需要我做什么吗
Anything I can do?
这是我们母女之间的聊天 戴夫
This is actually a bit of a private conversation, Dev.
你想对我说的话 他都可以听
Anything you say to me, you can say to him.
好吧 碧犁堕胎了
Okay, um, Billie's had an abortion,
但她一直没公开 因为尼基对她很温柔
but she was keeping it a secret'cause Nicky's being
现在她又被拉黑了
really nice to her, and now she's been blocked.
那我先
I'll just
007退场
There he goes, 007 himself.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
告诉你什么 堕胎吗 还是乔西是同性恋
About what? The abortion or Josie being gay?
堕胎 我们早知道乔西自认为是拉拉了
The abortion. We all know Josie thinks she's gay.
你知道我是拉拉
You know I'm gay?
对 你只是暂时以为自己是拉拉
Yeah, you think you're gay for now.
你为什么不告诉我 -碧梨 -你觉得这种事很常见吗
Why didn't you tell me, Billie? - You think they're common?
当然了 -我们都是平常人
DEB: They are common. - We're common.
你真把孩子生下来可咋办
What the fuck were you gonna do with a baby?
也许我会是个好妈妈
Well, maybe I would've been good at it.
对 我也曾这么想 但看看乔西
Yeah, I thought that, too, but look at Josie.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
外面那个男人非常优秀 非常敏感
That is a very sensitive, delicate man out there.
我们不能把他吓跑
We cannot afford to spook him off.
我真服了 看看你们自己
For fuck's sake, look at yourselves.
乔西觉得自己是拉拉
Josie thinks she's gay,
你还想用马桶自杀
and you just tried to kill yourself with a toilet.
你俩都成熟一点吧
You both need to grow up.
我有啊 我做成熟的选择 可他还是离开了
I did. I did the grown- up thing, and he left anyway.
很抱歉 这个我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I can't help you with that.
我的男人还在等我
My man is waiting.
你觉得我会是个好妈妈吗
Do you think I would've been a good mom?
当然了
Of course.
会是那种辣妈吗
Would I have been a MILF?
会的
Yeah.
身材火♥辣♥辣的那种
With big milky milkers.
好吧 -谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
这个画的不错
That's a good one.
都解决了
All sorted.
你们聊到那儿了 詹姆斯
What did I miss, James?
我刚叫了服务员买♥♥单
I was just getting the waitress.
恨
Hello?
抱歉
Sorry.
这招总能把丽莎逗笑
Always used to make Lisa laugh.
给你
Here you go.
我准备好了 你要来吗
SEB: I'm ready. Are you coming?
马上 -好的
In a second. SEB: Okay.
带点卫生纸过来
Bring tissues.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你这个生日过得愉快吗
SEB: Are you having a nice birthday?
愉快
Yes.
这个生日太开心了
It's absolutely fantastic.
好吧
Okay.
我和一个女孩在一起
I'm with a girl.
她留着短发 有点男孩子气
She's got short hair, masculine energy.
她的名字叫希德
Her name is Sid. -
不不 她
No- mm, no. She- -
她是个漂亮的女孩 一头长发
She's a pretty girl. She's got long hair.
她叫
Her name is...
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
然后我们聊起了她母亲的死
Now we're talking about her mom dying
和我被父亲抛弃的事
and my dad leaving
以及这会如何影响我们的依恋对象
and how that might've damaged our attachment styles.
你会脱掉她的上衣吗
Do you take her top off?
我得问问
I'd have to ask.
她说可以
She said it's okay.
她里面穿的是什么
What's she wearing underneath?
工字背心
A binder.
好吧 够了
Okay. Yeah, stop
没兴致了
Lost it.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表