剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
有什么需要 尽管开口
And if you need anything at all, you just let me know.
他抱了我们 他是想给我们当爸吗
He hugged us. Is he trying to be our dad?
我觉得他想跟我们上♥床♥
I think he's trying to fuck us.
还真挺难分辨的
It's really hard to tell the difference.
不难 乔西 他肯定想操♥我♥们
It's not, Josie. Of course he wants to fuck us.
问题是 我不知道自己有没有兴趣
The problem is, is I can't work out whether I'm into it.
你奶♥子♥都硬了
Your nipples have gone hard.
那就有结论了
Case closed.
你最好别跟上次似的
You better not go home at 8: 00 p. m.
8点就回家 -我不能回家
like last time. - I can't go home.
我男友搬进来了
My boyfriend's moved in.
好嘞
Good.
我们今晚要野的一匹
Tonight, we're going fucking feral.
我不记得
SINGER: ♪I don't remember ♪
我记得你
♪I remember you♪
我记得
♪I remember ♪
我记得你
♪I remember you ♪
还是被拉黑中
Still blocked.
他可能是换手♥机♥号♥了
It might be an issue with his contract.
我已经打给运营商确认过了
I've called EE just to check.
想来杯喝的吗
Do you want a drink?
能给我来杯罗马可乐吗
Yeah, can I get a Roman Coke?
什么
What?
罗马可乐
A Roman Coke.
你是说朗姆酒加可乐吗
Do you mean rum and Coke?
不是啊
Don't think so.
比安卡在那 -谁
That's Bianca. JOSIE: Who?
比安卡 那个眉毛很丑的小三
Bianca, the homewrecker with the horrible eyebrows.
哦 尼基的那个比安卡
Oh, Nicky's Bianca.
就是你染头要模仿的那个人
The one you bleached your hair to look like.
其实是她学的我
Um, she copied me, actually.
该死 我们走吧
Shit, let's go.
所以 计划是什么
OK, what's the plan?
我在想了
AlI right, I'm thinking.
我在想
I'm thinking.
你从哪儿弄来的这袋药
Where did you get that baggy from?
尼基的
Nicky.
这是他留给我最后的东西了
It's all I have left of him.
不 我是说你刚藏哪儿了 -屁♥股♥里面
No, but like, where just now? - Oh, my bum.
你有什么可以当烟卷的东西吗
Have you got anything we can roll up?
来吧
OK.
你感觉如何
How'd you feel?
其实感觉还好
Yeah, I feel OK, actually.
天 你一定很伤心
You must be really sad.
这个给你吧
Maybe hold on to that.
好的
OK.
我真觉得咱俩得去看心理医生
Really think we should get therapy.
不 心理治疗就是骗局
Nah, therapy's a scam.
你不需要付给别人70磅
You don't need to pay someone 70 quid
听他告诉你 你的童年有多惨
to tell you your childhood was shit.
我就可以做到
I can do that for you.
我可以排进国家医保的等待名单
I could go back on the NHS waiting list,
但要等上两年
but the wait time is, like, two years.
哇 要等那么久么
Wow, with a wait time like that,
他们的服务一定很好
the service must be really good.
等等 我嗨劲儿上来了
Hold on, I'm coming up.
上来了
I'm coming up.
我会拉裤子的
I'm gonna shit myself.
看着我 乔西 看着我
Look at me, Josie. Look at me.
别拉在这里
Not here.
憋住
Hold it in.
振作起来 我们得走到她面前
Brace yourself We're going over to her.
但我们真正要做什么
JOSIE: But what are we actually gonna do?
很简单
Oh, it's simple.
我要杀了她 不是她死就是我活
I'm gonna kill her. There can only be one.
来吧 我现在浑身是劲儿 比英雄妈妈
Come on, I've got that rage that mothers get
把宝宝从车上抬下来的那一刻还牛逼
when they lift cars off babies.
比安卡
Bianca.
碧犁
Billie.
咱们要出去解决吗
Should we take this outside?
我是说去吸烟区
To the smoking area, I mean.
好的 出去见
OK. Meet you there in a sec.
我要是死了 把我的奶♥子♥装盒子里 送到尼基家
If I die, box my tits up and send them to Nicky's, yeah?
但要送到他父母家
But remember to send them to his parents
因为他现在和跟们一起住
because he's living with them right now,
因为我们在存钱 要在曼彻斯特开家碧犁酒吧
but obviously, we're saving up for Billie Bar in Manchester.
好的 知道知道 要是我死了
OK, yeah, yeah, yeah. If I die...
天呐 我一生什么成就都没有
Fucking hell, I've done nothing,
我什么都没有
I've got nothing!
要不我一个人去吧
I think I should do this alone.
你整个人过度兴奋了
You look a bit overstimulized.
好的 但是我要做点啥呢
OK, but what should I do?
我不能回家 那里有赛伯
I can't go home. Seb's moved in.
乔西 你不能再让不懂你的人
Josie, you need to stop letting people
打着为你好的旗号♥替你做决定
who don't understand you decide what's best for you.
这世上只有一个人知道什么是为你好
There's only one person who knows what's best for you,
知道你是谁
and who you are.
对对对
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
我太知道那个人是谁了
And I know exactly who that is.
乔西 -我想清楚了
Josie. - I figured it out.
什么 -我想清楚我是谁了
What? - I figured out who I am.
是吗 你是谁呢
Oh, yeah? And who are you?
你想让我是谁 我就是谁
Whoever you want me to be.
他不在这里 以防你在找他
He's not here, if that's what you're wondering.
我已经找过了 -哦
I already checked. - Oh.
别大言不惭地劝我跟他分手
Ugh, and don't even dare ask me to break up with him,
这是不可能的
because it's not gonna happen.
我俩会走到最后的
We're endgame.
你永远做不到像我这么爱他
You'll never love him as much as I do.
那他为什么不在这里呢
Why isn't he here then?
因为他配不上我
Uh, cause I'm too fit for him.
他说驯服不了我 -他对我说过一些
He said I can't be tamed. - Well, he said things to me
他永远不会对别人说的话
that he'd never say to anyone else.
是吗
Really?
他说过你有个完美蜜♥穴♥吗
Did he tell you you had a perfect pussy?
他是不是换电♥话♥号♥码了
Has he changed his phone contract, do you know?
没换
Uh, no.
不 一样的号♥码
No, same number.
我昨天还给他发短♥信♥了
Heard from him yesterday.
我们并没有分手
Uh, we're not over.
我们只是
We're just
暂时分开 让他把事情处理好
taking a little break while he works on some of his stuff.
你可以跟我倾诉的
You can tell me.
只是因为 他现在要顾及的事太多
Just- - he's got a lot going on at the moment,
他说等他可以谈了 就会找我的
and he said he would let me know when he's ready to talk.
没事的 宝贝 没事的
It's OK, baby, it's OK.
发泄出来吧
Let it out.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
这是我天生的发色
It's my natural color.
它们在悬崖边筑巢
TV NARRATOR: Their remarkable cliffside nests,
这样可以躲避捕食者
which provide safety from predators.
我确实认为
I do just think- -
够了 你像是被传销洗♥脑♥了一样
Bloody hell, it's like you're in a pyramid scheme.
没有比心理医生更卑鄙的人了 戴夫
There's nobody more fucked up than therapists, Dev.
哪种变♥态♥会想
What kind of sick freak decides to cash in
拿别人的不幸赚钱
on someone's misfortune?
坐在小黑屋里问各种各样的问题
What are they doing in those little rooms
到底是想干嘛
asking questions like that?
多管闲事的混♥蛋♥
Nosy bastards.
确保下一代
TV NARRATOR: Ensuring the survival
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表