剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
帮我拿着 我好专心尿尿
Hold it for me so I can concentrate on weeing.
我兼顾不了两者
I can't do both.
你拿着验孕棒尿不出来吗
You can't hold the stick and wee?
会让我脑子很乱的 快 乔西
It's too much to think about. Quickly, Jose.
快点 快来了
Quickly, it's nearly there.
好了 尿完了
Okay, done.
你尿到验孕棒上了吗
Did I get it on the stick?
应该吧
I think so, yeah.
该死 咱们得再来一次了
Oh, shit. We have to do it again.
为什么
What? Why?
因为出来的大多是精♥液♥
Because that's mostly cum.
周四就喝红酒 好奢靡啊
Wine on a Thursday, how decadent.
一点就好 她只是肚饱眼睛饥
Only a dribble- - she's a greedy little pig,
而且从来都喝不完
and she'll never finish it.
不用了 我吃抗抑郁药时不能喝酒
It's okay, I'm not supposed to drink on my antidepressants.
而且这次我也不行
And it's yucky.
黛布 我在想哈
Right, um, Deb, I was wondering.
我明晚有个晚餐
Um, I've got this dinner tomorrow night.
是跟我老板马克和他老婆珍一起
It's my boss Mark and his wife Jen.
最近变成了我们三个人一起聚
It's recently just been the three of us,
但你愿意过来吗
but would you fancy coming along?
我别无所求
I would like nothing more in the world.
那太好了
Oh, good.
每个人都会带东西来
Everyone's bringing something.
不如你带瓶上好的香槟吧
Why don't you just bring a nice bottle of champagne?
大家干杯
Cheers, everyone.
太好了 谢天谢地
JOSIE: Oh, thank God for that.
我有一瞬间甚至都手足无措了
For a second, I was like, what are we gonna do?
是吧 别担心 就一个大加号♥啦
I know, right? Just a lovely big plus.
加号♥表示你怀孕了
The plus means you're pregnant.
不 加号♥代表没孩子
Uh, no, the plus means no baby.
代表积极的信息 表示你没怀孕
Like, big plus, you're not having a baby.
有些人确实想怀孕的
Some people want to have them.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我完蛋了 -我知道
That's fucked up. - I know.
碧犁 那是酒 你不该
Um, Billie, that's, uh- - you're supposed- -
水池明明就在那儿
The sink was right there.
对不起 一孕傻三年
Sorry. Baby brain.
好吧 所以什么计划 咱们怎么办
Okay, so what's the plan? What are we gonna do?
我不知道 走一步看一步呗
I don't know. See what happens?
碧犁 你不能什么都不说
Billie, you can't just keep it a secret
就等它静静消失 这又不是HPV
and wait for it to pass. This isn't HPV.
你怀孕了 打算留着么
You're pregnant. Are you gonna keep it?
我不知道 这取决于他 不是吗
I don't know. It's up to him, isn't it?
我的身体 他的决定
My body, his choice.
能有多难呢 妈不就挺下来了
I mean, how hard could it be? Mum did it.
但我以为咱俩都同意
Yeah, but I thought that's why we agreed
咱家的血脉应该到此为止
the bloodline should stop with us.
你俩在这里嘀咕什么呢
DEB: What are you two whispering about in here?
聊男生哦 尼基今晚对我说了我爱你
We're talking about boys. Nicky said he loved me tonight.
但床上的“我爱你”不作数
Yeah, but if you're having sex, it doesn't count.
乔西也跟赛伯复合了 瞧瞧咱家
And Josie's back with Seb. Look at us.
感情生活春光无限
Spinsters no more.
有时候白马王子就在你身边
Sometimes you don't realize that you sat
却因为他在玩平板
right next to your Prince Charming
你可能都注意不到
because he's on his iPad.
看看我和戴夫
Look at me and Dev.
电视已经播完十分钟了
That TV's been on pause for ten minutes,
我俩彼此一句话也没说过
not said one word to each other.
多么的愉悦
Pleasant.
我以为感情的基础在于有的聊
I think you're supposed to talk to each other.
我喜欢他的安静 清心寡欲
I like that he's quiet. Stoic.
他内心在想什么我不在乎
What goes on behind his eyes is none of my business.
我们在彼此身边很舒服
We are completely comfortable with each other.
这不正意味着你俩毫无共同之处吗
Doesn't that mean you have nothing in common?
这不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
那你为什么一直叫我俩进去
Then why do you keep asking us to come in then?
先别着急放水槽
That better not be going in the sink.
杯子里的酒值1. 67英镑
That's £1. 67 in that glass.
既然是你倒的 就要喝完
If you pour it, you finish it.
我不能 -喝光
I'm not supposed to- - - Drink it.
好姑娘
Good girl.
我想回酒吧告诉希德
Should I go back to the bar and tell Sid
她要是不跟我约会 我就自杀
I'll kill myself unless she goes out with me?
我觉得最好松弛点
I think we need to be less intense.
我们是情绪稳定 浑身松弛感的女孩子
We're chill, casual girlies.
没错 情绪稳定
Cool. Yeah. Chill.
你打算什么时候告诉尼基
So when are you gonna tell Nicky
你不小心怀上了他的孩子
you're casually having his baby?
哎 问题就在这
Yeah, see this is the thing.
我觉得怀孕会太沉重了
I just think being pregnant feels a bit desperate.
你是什么意思 -他很轻佻
What do you mean? BILLIE: He's flighty.
很神秘 这也是他喜欢我的地方
He's mysterious. That's what he likes about me.
我是个谜一样的女子
I'm also an enigma.
我只是觉得 怀了他孩子
I just think being pregnant with his baby
会让他觉得吃定我了
feels like I might be a bit too available.
你说得很有道理
You make a strong point.
是啊 所以新策略就是
Yeah, so new tactic.
我要尽可能让他吃不到
I'm gonna be as unavailable as possible.
让他嫉妒
Get him jealous.
或者你也能告诉他真♥相♥啊
Or you can tell him the truth.
你好 精神病院吗
Uh, hello, psych ward.
我妹妹需要重新入院
My sister needs to be readmitted.
她脑子又坏掉了
She's lost the fucking plot.
听我说 我不想把他吓跑
Listen to me. I don't wanna scare him off.
就你现在这样子么 -不 我怀孕的事
What, like right now? - Uh, no, with a baby.
你确定不要直接告诉他吗
Are you sure you shouldn't just tell him?
不 这样更好
No. This is loads better.
相信我 这是母亲的直觉
Trust me. It's mother's intuition.
让开
Move.
志愿者组织挂了我电♥话♥
Hang- up from the Samaritans.
你得给我种个草莓
You're giving me a fucking hickey.
为什么
Why?
因为我给尼基发了一整天的短♥信♥
Because I've been texting Nicky all day
让他不要联♥系♥我 因为我很忙
telling him not to contact me because I'm unavailable,
他就真的一条短♥信♥也没回我
and he's not texted me fucking once.
所以我有个新计划
So I've got a new plan.
今晚我要带着吻痕去俱乐部
I'm gonna show up to the club tonight with a hickey
暗示我跟别人亲热了
like I've been hooking up with someone.
来 给我种一个 -就不能让别人来吗
Off you go then. - Can't someone else do it?
谁啊 我们还认识别人吗
Who? We don't know anyone.
那你为啥不多交几个闺蜜 到用时方恨少
Stuff like this is why I wish we had female friends.
瞎说
Nah, no such thing.
好吧 要是我答应你 你能陪我一起去希德的酒吧吗
AlI right, if I do this, will you come to Sid's bar with me?
我不敢进去 -当然 没问题
I'm afraid to go in. - Yes. Yes, fine.
我真的服了 乔西 这样迷恋一个人
For God's sake, Josie, it's pathetic being
也太可悲了
this obsessed with someone.
好了 快给我脖子种个草莓
Now, hurry up and suck my neck.
可以 非常好 一会儿会肿得更大
Yeah, that'll do, thanks. That'll flare up really nice.
你为什么浑身汗津津 -这叫容光焕发
Why are you so sweaty? - Um, it's called the glow.
你不会懂的 因为你没怀孕
You wouldn't understand cause you're not a mother,
你个可怕的怪物
you long, ratty freak.
你觉得做母亲多久会出现母性本能
At what point do you think the maternal instinct kicks in?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还在等妈出现
I'm still hoping it might happen for Mum.
我看起来有女人味么
Do I look feminine?
你看起来很棒 我看起来怎样
You look great. Do I look nice?
跟“形象大变身”之前的样子一样
You look like the before picture in a makeover show.
你能载我们一程吗
Can you give us a lift?
当然 我去拿钥匙
Sure. Ill just get my keys.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表