剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
的生存
of the next generation.
我们去看看赛伯在干嘛吧
Shall we go and see what Seb's up to?
是的
Yeah.
我不在她玩的肯定不开心
She can't be having a good time without me.
她会受到过度刺♥激♥的
She'll be overstimulated.
她在岚诗连五分钟都待不了
She can barely handle five minutes in Lush.
她为什么不希望我去呢
Why wouldn't she want me there?
她不会去那里亲女生了吧
Do you think she could be kissing a girl?
好了 你其他的东西呢
Right. Where's the rest of your stuff?
都在那了
There, that's it
什么 你就这么点东西
DEV: What? This is everything you own?
是的
Yeah.
但你把内♥裤♥都拿来了
Well, your underwear's already in here.
不 那都是乔西的
SEB: No, that's all Josie's.
但问题是 我不喜欢她亲女生
I just actually don't think I'd like it if she kisses girls.
如果是在我不在场的情况下
If she does it in a room and I'm not there,
我会觉得她不是亲给我看的
it doesn't really feel like it's for me.
感觉像是出轨
It feels more like cheating.
黛布 不如你让我
Deb, uh, why don't you leave me
和赛伯单独谈谈
to speak with Seb mano a mano?
行 那我不打扰你们了
AII right, I'll leave you to it
但我觉得大家都该相信她
But I think we all just need to trust her.
我去把这个砸开
I'll go and crack this open.
这里面一定写了好多关于赛伯的好话
I'm sure there's lots of lovely things about Seb in here
会让他感觉好一点的
that will make him feel better. -
谢谢你听我倾诉
Thanks for letting me talk about this.
我只是有点担心
Just, I guess I'm just a bit worried
乔西这会儿在干嘛
about what Josie could be doing.
但人不会在现实生活中出轨的 对吧
But people don't cheat in real life, do they?
那只是《舞动奇迹》里的桥段
That's just something that happens on Strictly.
我得跟你说件事儿
I need to tell you something.
我昨晚背着黛比出轨了
I cheated on Deb last night.
天呐
Oh, dear.
我昨晚回家后 喝了一大杯梅洛红
Last night when I got in, I had a large glass of Merlot.
就开始有点多愁善感
I got a little reflective.
我下意识地看起了
Before I knew it, I was watching
跟丽莎在婚礼上跳的第一支舞
me and Lisa's first dance at our wedding.
情感占据了我的大脑
I was completely overcome with emotion.
然后我低头一看 意识到
But then I looked down and I realized
自己已经开始撸管了
I'd started masturbating.
好吧 但我不觉得
I'm just- - I'm not sure enjoying
怀念亡妻也算出轨吧
a memory of your late wife counts as cheating.
当然是了
Oh, I think it does.
你觉得乔西也出轨了我么
Do you think Josie's cheating on me?
不不
No, no.
她肯定没有 她很爱你的
No, I'm sure she's not. She loves you.
她的需求你都满足了吧
You are fulfilling all her needs, aren't you?
讲真 我们不怎么做♥爱♥
We don't have, uh, much sex, to be honest.
那你们多久做♥爱♥一次
Well, how often are you having sex?
别误会我意思哈
Well, don't get me wrong.
我们会做其他的
We do other stuff.
好吧 会换好多花样
OK? So much stuff. -
很多花样
Loads of stuff.
好吧
Right. BOTH:
首先 她周一和周三
Like for starters, I get a hand job
会给我打飞机
on Mondays and Wednesdays.
嗯 这是个好消息
Well, that's good news.
行了 戴夫 我还是处♥男♥
AlI right, Dev, I'm a virgin.
好吗
OK?
性♥爱♥会让我紧张
Sex makes me a bit nervous.
但我不能告诉乔西
Of course, I can't tell Josie that though.
我是个男人
I'm a man.
绝对
Absolutely.
我们得在女人面前表现得无所畏惧
We show these women no fear.
不能在黛比面前露怯 乔西也不行 黛比更不行
Not Deb, not Josie, not Deb
你说了两次黛比
You said Deb twice.
是啊 咱们喝点什么
Right. What we drinking?
也许不该再喝了
Maybe we shouldn't have any more.
我都有点看不清楚了
I can't really see.
那杯罗马可乐里加东西了吗
What is in those Roman Cokes?
那你想做什么
Well, what do you want to do then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得咱俩应该
I feel like we need to be, like,
一起洗洗干净之类的
cleansed or something, together.
啥意思 把尼基从咱俩身上洗掉么
What, like, wash Nicky off our bodies?
对啊 为啥不呢
Oh, OK, yeah, why not?
你需要我帮你洗净么
Do you want me to, like, wash you or something?
去他妈的尼基 我不需要他
Fuck Nicky. I don't need him.
没错 我们有彼此就够了
Yeah, exactly. We have each other.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你是这世界上唯一懂我的人
You're the only person in the world who understands me,
正因为你也受过伤 -是的
'cause of all your trauma. - Yeah.
正因为你母亲的遭遇和有毒的父女关系
You understand me 'cause of what happened
你才更了解我
with your mum and your dad being toxic.
没人比我们更懂痛苦
Nobody knows pain like we do.
我今早见到我奶奶了
I saw my nan this morning.
她要死了 只是时间问题
She's gonna die. It's only a matter of days.
继续说下去
Oh, keep fucking talking.
我现在确实觉得干净了
I do feel quite cleansed.
是啊 管他尼基是谁
Yeah. Nicky who?
你长得很像我
You look like me.
你长得也很像我
You look like me.
想不到真的发生了
I can't believe this is happening.
我的灵魂都要出窍了
I'm almost not dissociating.
你 想对我做什么
What do you, um, want to do to me?
想闻你的头发
Um, smell your hair,
想跟你搬到赫布登桥 养一只三条腿的救援猫
move to Hebden Bridge and get a three- legged rescue cat
给他取名埃德加
called Edgar.
抱歉 亲 我只是来拿本书
Sorry, darling, just popping in for my book.
你说得对 希德 这书扣人心弦
You're right, Sid, it's gripping.
爸爸 拜托
Dad, pleasel
太没眼力见了
So insensitive.
我要去睡觉了
I'm off to bed then.
晚上玩得开心 姑娘们
Have a lovely night, girls.
有任何需要 尽管告诉我 好吗
If you need anything at all, you just let me know, OK?
我天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道 好烦人呢
Oh, I know, so annoying.
烦人
Annoying?
应该是恶心才对 你♥爸♥想跟你上♥床♥
It's disgusting. Your dad wants to fuck you.
什么 -他对你上下其手
What? - He was all over you.
就抱了一下啊
A hug?
还亲了你一下
Yeah, and a kiss.
额 真是令人不适 我得走了
Oh, that's fucked up. I've got to go.
怎么啦 他只是我爸啊
What? It's just my dad.
他只是在表达爱意
He's just being affectionate.
这个区别我还是能分辨的 希德
Uh, I think I could tell the difference, Sid.
该死
Fucking hell.
乔西以为自己是女同
Josie thinking she's a lesbian
这对我俩造成了不小的麻烦
is a bit of a spanner in the works.
网上说 性取向会在一个范围内波动
I read online that sexuality is a spectrum.
我只能假设 她的波动范围
I just assumed wherever she was on that spectrum
也包含有我
included me watching.
好吧 塞布 有件事你可能会震惊
Right, Seb, you're gonna be a bit shocked about this,
她的日记里
but there's not a single mention
你的名字只字不提
of your name in this diary.
她生日那天也没有吗
Not even on her birthday?
我名字这不在这吗
There's my name.
吓我一跳
Phew.
哦 那就好
Oh, oh, there we go.
真棒 看到了吗
Lovely. See?
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表