剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
是啊 对的
Right. Yeah.
那我就期待明天喽
Looking forward to tomorrow, then.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我擦
Oh, f
生日快乐 乔西
Happy birthday, Josie.
能陪你过这个特殊的日子是我的荣幸
It's a privilege to be here on such a special occasion.
这个非常特殊的日子
Very special occasion.
就是不知道该送你什么
We did wonder what to get you.
一个拥有一切的女孩会想要什么礼物呢
What do you get the girl that's got everything?
我们去问了最懂你的人
So we asked the person that knows you best.
不客气
You're welcome.
这是我俩送的
It's from both of us.
谢谢
Thanks.
直发器
Straighteners?
对 因为你把上一个弄坏了
Yeah, cause you broke your last ones, didn't you?
不 是你把自己的弄坏了
Mm, no, you broke yours.
搞什么
Oh, fucking hell,
你如果不想要 那就给我吧
if you don't want it, I'll have it, then.
忘恩负义的贱♥货♥
Ungrateful bitch.
小黛 出了点小问题 果汁没了
Uh, Debs, small"problemo"- - run out ofjuice.
要不你出去买♥♥点
Well, you could just pop out and get some.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
不用了 等你下次购物我再补
No, Ill make due till you go shopping again.
但你可以买♥♥纯果乐吗
But could you get Tropicana?
这种廉价果汁里面肯定加水了
I'm sure they water this cheap stuff down.
所以 寿星
So, birthday girl,
我们去哪里吃晚饭
where we going for dinner, then?
我们出去吃晚饭 -当然了
Are we going out for dinner? - I assumed we were.
生日是不都要出去吃饭吗
That's sort of what you do on your birthday, isn't it?
当然了
Of course we are.
宝贝女儿想要什么都行
Nothing is too good for my girls.
因为我对你俩真的很好
I do treat you well.
真希望有人能像我照顾她俩一样
I just wish someone would look after me
照顾我
the way I look after them.
当然 -真的吗
Absolutely. - Really?
那可不
Yes, of course.
你这么辛苦 值得被好好对待
You work so hard, it's the least you deserve.
我都有点兴奋了
I'm a little bit excited.
戴夫应该会带我们下馆子
I think Dev's gonna take us to dinner.
太好了
Yes. -
记住 纯果乐
Remember, Tropicana.
我下午可以请个假吗 我感觉不太舒服
Can I have the afternoon off? I'm not feeling very well.
好吧 原因是
Oh, right. What with?
去堕胎
An abortion.
碧犁·约翰逊
Billie Johnson.
你怎么来了 今天不是过生日吗
Why are you here, birthday princess?
值班表上没你的班啊
The rota says you booked today off?
我在躲我男朋友
I'm hiding from my boyfriend.
根据协议 我今天要履行给他撸管的义务
I'm contractually obligated to give him a hand job.
感觉不太“你情我愿”啊
That doesn't feel very"consensh. "
但你不能为这种社会压力报♥警♥ 克莱尔
You can't report societal pressure to the police, Claire.
这是我要背负的十字架
This is my cross to bear.
但你可以和他分手啊
But you could break up with him.
不值得分
No, not worth it.
我被搞晕了
CLAIRE: I'm confused.
你不是说自己是拉拉吗
I thought you said that you were a lesbian.
这点还不确定
We don't know that for sure.
还是男生好 不会让我产生感觉
Boys are easier cause I don't feel anything.
而女生 总会激起我奇奇怪怪的感觉
Girls stir up all these weird, special feelings.
什么感觉 爱情吗 -不是
What? Like love? JOSIE: No.
恐惧
Like fear.
跟塞伯在一起 我感觉很安全 我不怕他
I feel safe with Seb. I'm not scared of him.
我来自一个没有爱的家庭
And coming from a loveless background,
放弃自己的性取向
popping my sexuality to one side
感觉只是个很小的代价
just feels like a small price to pay.
你真那么害怕孤单吗
Are you really that afraid of being alone?
你在忙完一整天的工作后有没有这种念头
Do you ever get home to an empty house
你回到空荡荡的家
after a Iong day at work?
穿上舒适的睡衣 做了美味的晚餐
Get your comfy PJs make some nice dinner,
看了一会儿电视 然后想
watch some TV, and think,
我为什么不去自杀呢
"Why don t Ijust kill myself? "
没有
No.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
是呃 还好
Yeah, fine.
我得暂时不去想宝宝的事
I just need to not think about babies for a while.
你可能会需要穿这个
You might need to wear these.
尿布么
Nappies?
成人尿失禁裤
Adult- incontinence pants.
谢谢
Thanks.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你的礼物是不会当阿姨 恭喜了
Your present is not being an aunt- - congratulations.
你感觉如何 -就是堕了个胎
How was it? - I mean, it was an abortion.
又不是去格拉斯顿伯里度了周末
It wasn't a weekend at Glastonbury.
他们把我叉着腿推了进去
They wheeled me in vagina- first,
五个男人趁我不省人事在我下面摆弄了一番
and five men fiddled with my nunny while I was unconscious.
确实有点像格拉斯顿伯里音乐节
It's a bit like Glastonbury, then.
哦 尼基
Oh, Nicky.
还好吗
Right. You good?
所以我问了他家的辣度
So I've asked about spice levels.
应该没问题
Should be fine.
哦 你不是说是个高级餐厅吗
Oh, you said it was fancy.
你看着就像詹姆斯·邦德
Oh, you look just like James Bond.
我还可以持靓行凶
And I've got a license to kill
但可以放你一马
But I won't use it. -
好绅士
What a gentleman.
乔西 不坐吗 -谢谢 亲爱的
Josie? No. - Thanks, darling.
好吧 这写的是希腊文(天书)吧
Hmm. Well, this is all Greek to me.
因为这就是家希腊餐厅
Because it's a Greek restaurant.
大家都提前选好菜 好吗
Can- - can everyone know what they're gonna order, please?
别等服务员来了再浪费时间
Uh, don't want any delays when the waiter gets here,
因为我跟乔西一会儿还要独处
'cause me and Josie have some alone time booked later
我真有点迫不及待了
that just can't wait.
对 但也不要着急
Yeah, but no rush, okay?
今天是我生日 我想好好享受下
It's my birthday, and I'd like to enjoy it.
那我要一份羊肉配咕咕饭
I think I'm gonna get the lamb with a side of coo- coo.
这种饭不是叫库斯库斯吗
I always thought that was couscous.
不 绝对是咕咕饭
No, it's definitely coo- coo
你好聪明啊
You're so fucking clever. BILLIE:
你也很聪明 乔西
You're clever, too, Josie...
以你自己的方式
In your own way.
谢谢 -等我们在曼彻斯特找到房♥子
Thanks. - Maybe I could make us
我也可以在家里做这种饭给你吃
some of this stuff when we get our place in Manchester- -
在我们公♥寓♥享用意大利扁面
maybe a cheeky little linguine in our flat.
为什么是曼彻斯特
What's happening in Manchester?
尼基要当上斯米诺夫的首席调酒师了
Nicky's gonna be head cocktail maker at Smirnoff
还要在曼彻斯特开设第一家冰吧
and open Manchester's first ice bar-
碧犁酒吧
Billie Bar.
名字我们还没定
We're still thinking about the name.
听起来真棒 -听起来很不现实
Well, that sounds amazing. - Sounds impractical.
我该点些什么呢 戴夫
What shall I have, Dev?
要不点牛排和龙虾
Perhaps the steak and the lobster
再来一杯椰林飘香
and maybe a pifa colada.
你喜欢什么就点什么
You can get whatever you like.
嗯 我想吃什么
Hmm, what do I want?
我到底想吃什么
What do I want?
选择太多了
So much choice.
多到我都害怕了
Too much choice, actually. I'm a bit scared.
估计要再多给我点时间才能选好
I think I need more time to assess my options.
天啊 乔西 你不用这么选择困难
Gosh, Josie, you're- you'reso thorough.
再这么下去 我们到午夜也回不了家
I- if you carry on like this, we'll be here till midnight.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表