剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
你要是想自杀的话
If you're going to kill yourself,
至少行个方便 明天再动手
at least have the decency to do it tomorrow.
你威胁说要自杀
It's hard to appear to be thriving
我都没有演戏的心情了
while you're threatening suicide.
所以奶奶是上天堂了吗
So is Nan in heaven?
我不晓得
I dunno.
我们会上天堂吗 -也许不会
Are we going to heaven? - Probably not.
上啥天堂呢 那里我们一个人都不认识
No point. We won't know anyone.
他到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is he?
好吧 大概大家都到齐了
Well, I think that's everyone.
谢谢大家齐聚于此 纪念伊丽莎白
Thank you for gathering here to remember Elizabeth- -
斯宾塞在哪儿
BILLIE: Where's Spencer?
很遗憾 他今天不能出席
Unfortunately, he couldnft be here today.
什么
What? - Huh?
你 你们想发表几句感言吗
Did- did- - did you want to say a few words?
我的卡地亚手镯落在这儿了
I forgot my vintage Cartier bangle.
好的 休格先生 今天下午四点的会照旧
Yes, Mr. Sugar, I will make that 4: 00 p. m. meeting.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a prick.
连自己母亲的葬礼都不来
Who doesn't come to their own mother's funeral?
是啊 我腿毛白刮了
I know. We shaved my legs for nothing.
你觉得妈会没事的吧
Do you think Mum's okay?
她会用一贯的方法应对的 拒不承认
She'll deal with it in her own way, complete denial.
你要去哪里
JOSIE: Where are you going?
我错了
I was wrong.
男人不会爬回来找你的
Men don't come crawling back.
得我们爬回去找他
We have to crawl to them.
啥
JOSIE: What?
我要去找尼基
BILLIE: I'm going to find Nicky.
去戴夫家吃午餐喽
Ooh, lunch for the girls at Dev's house.
我们下一步就会搬进去了
We'll be living there next.
真好奇他今天还给我安排了什么
I wonder what else he's got in mind for me today. c
他也许会求婚
Maybe he'll propose,
这里是丽莎的长眠之地
This is where Lisa was laid to rest.
我知道你丈夫的死
I know you have trouble getting over
让你很难释怀 曾经我也很挣扎
the death of your husband. I struggle too.
但带你来这里 我相当于知道
But by bringing you here, I know that Lisa
丽莎同意我释怀向前看了
is at peace with me moving on.
丽莎 这是黛比
Lisa, I want you to meet Deb.
她很棒 她跟你很像
She's wonderful, just like you.
没事了
It's all right.
我也很激动
I feel emotional too.
她比我还年轻
She's younger than me.
想你了
Missed you.
你的演讲进行得如何
How'd your speech go?
他根本就没来
He wasn't even there.
也没啥好意外的 所有男人都会让我失望
Don't know why I'm surprised. All men let us down.
但我还在你身边
Well, I'm still here.
为什么不跟我聊聊呢
Why- - why don't you say it to me?
你可以把我当作他
Pretend I'm him.
告诉我你的感受
Tell me how you feel.
我不好说
JOSIE: Oh, I don't know.
也不知该怎么说 我觉得好蠢
Don't know how I would say. It feels stupid.
你不蠢 是他对不起你
It's not stupid. He wasn't nice to you.
他对不起我 对吧
He wasn't, was he?
是啊
SEB: No.
我从没听过比你
You've had one of the worst childhoods
还惨的童年
that I've ever heard about.
真的吗 -真的
Really? SEB: Yeah.
这给你造成了极大创伤
It was really traumatic for you.
对啊 不是吗
It was, wasn't it?
对
SEB: Yeah.
这会不会让我
Does that make me...
很特别呢
Special?
是的
Yeah.
非常特别
Very special.
瞧这幢房♥子多大啊
DEB: Look at this massive house.
戴夫代表着新的开始
Dev's a fresh start.
他代表着新生活
He represents the new.
跟过去的包袱说拜拜
None of that old baggage from the past.
这就是我爱他的原因
That's why I love him.
他今天带你去哪儿了
Where did he take you today?
他亡妻的坟墓
His dead wife's grave.
地暖耶
Heated floors.
有些丽莎的东西我还留着
I kept some of Lisa's things.
不知该拿它们怎么办
I didn't know what to do with them.
我对乔西也是这么深情
I feel the same way about Josie.
只不过我没东西可留 因为如果她死了
Except I won't have to 'cause when she dies,
我一定会自杀的
I'll make sure I kill myself.
我去看看我的煨羊肉
I'm gonna check on my tajine.
跟我来吧 赛伯
Come along, Seb.
瞧瞧这些化妆品 多高级
JOSIE: Look at all these fancy products.
一看就让人很有食欲
I always think they'd be so delicious,
但我知道那些东西不能吃
but I know you're not supposed to eat them.
为了这个马桶我做什么都行
The things I'd do to you.
你看起来不一样了
DEV: You look different, Seb.
我做过了 -什么
I've done it. DEV: What?
那件事 我已经做过了
It. I've done it.
我和乔西 -哦
Me and Josie. Oohl
而且你知道吗
And you know what?
我觉得我们还会再做一次
♪`I think we're gonna do it again ♪
真是个好消息
That's fantastic news.
你懂我意思吗 在这些女士面前不能露怯
You see what I mean? We show these women no fear.
你没事吧
You all right?
跟这么多女士在一起
It's just that I feel a bit nervous
我总是会有点紧张
about having the girls around.
但黛布很擅长帮我放下过去
But Deb's just been so good at helping me move on.
瞧瞧我 是丽莎
Ooh, look at me. I'm Lisa.
我穿北面的夹克出门呢
I wear North Face jackets and I go outside.
哦 我是丽莎 我已经死了
Oh, I'm Lisa, and I'm dead.
真有你的 妈妈
Good one, Mum.
午餐真是太丰盛了
DEB: What a treat this all is.
很荣幸能来到这里
It is an honor to be here.
容我夸一句 这小米饭真好吃
And can I just say, this coo- coo is delicious.
橙汁有点太浓了
Orange juice is a bit strong.
很高兴能够招待大家
It's so wonderful having you all here.
这房♥子有时会有些孤寂
This house can get so lonely sometimes.
黛布 我一直想问你件事
There's something I want to ask you, Deb.
但我很希望碧梨也能在场
But I really want Billie to be here.
她很快会到吗 -她在路上了
Is she going to be here soon? She's on her way.
她从葬礼出来还好吗
DEV: How was she after the funeral?
我知道她父亲死后 她就一直难接受
I know she had a tough time after her father.
她没事
DEB: She's fine.
我很为她骄傲
I'm so proud of her.
她跟尼基分手后 一直在努力朝前看
She's done such a good job of moving on after Nicky.
看看我们女生
Look at us girls,
如此坚强 如此独♥立♥
such strong, independent women.
你们确实是坚强独♥立♥的女生
You are strong, independent women.
而这一位是我的 永远属于我
And this one's mine, forever and ever,
直到死亡将我们分开
till death do us part.
很抱歉让你看到这个
I'm sorry you had to see this.
我对天发誓 乔西 别坏了我的好事
I swear to God, Josie, don't fuck this up for me.
你妹妹他妈的在哪儿
Where the fuck is your sister?
大概在去
Probably halfway
曼彻斯特的路上 -你说什么
to Manchester now. - You what?
她想和尼基在一起
JOSIE: She wants to be with Nicky.
她想去碧犁酒吧光着膀子卖♥♥酒
She wants to hand out topless shots at Billie Bar.
她是个浪漫主义者
She's a romantic.
但尼基从不在意她的死活
Nicky couldn't give a shit whether she lives or dies.
人们为了爱做的事千奇百怪
People do strange things for love.
但我不会
Yeah, not me
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表