剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表
呃 不了
Uh, no, no.
我刚刷完牙 嗯
I've just brushed my teeth. Um
老实讲 我觉得可能
To be honest with you, I think it might be
跟乔西有关
something to do with Josie.
她的脸 充满了哀伤
It's her face. It's just so sad.
哦 她性格就是这样
Oh. That's just her personality.
相信我 她喜欢这种抑郁状态
Trust me, she likes being depressed.
但会影响到我心情 让我很没兴致
Oh, it's put me off a bit. Put me off my game.
好吧
- Oh. All right.
她这个年纪的女孩 不该是这样的
See, a girl her age, it's not right, and, uh...
我不确定跟这种情绪待在一起是否健康
I'm not sure it's healthy to be around it.
乔·罗根说 抑郁症是会传染的
You see, Joe Rogan, he says depression's contagious,
我工作这么忙 没时间感染这种病
and I've just got too much on at work to be catching that.
当然可以
Of course.
你能松开手吗
Can you just let go?
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thanks.
早上好
Good morning!
该去上班了
Time for work.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I'm up to it.
零售业满足不了我的创造力
I'm just not creatively fulfilled in retail.
乔西 我们聊过这事
Josie, we've talked about this.
工作不是为了得到满足感
Work isn't about fulfillment.
是为了赚钱 好让你去买♥♥那些
It's about earning money so you can buy stuff
给你满足感的东西 -我觉得
that makes you feel fulfilled. - I think- -
不不 打住 你想太多了
No, no, stop. Too much thinking.
难怪你总抑郁
No wonder you feel a bit sad.
喝杯茶 喷点除汗剂
Just have a cup of tea, pop some deodorant on,
别多想了 -但是
and stop thinking. But-
相信我 别多想了
Trust me, stop thinking.
你什么时候见我杞人忧天了 没有吧 因为这对你不好
Do you see me thinking? No. It's not good for you.
大脑就是你的敌人 所以打住吧
Your brain is the enemy, so just stop.
你跟我们在一起时能多笑笑吗
And can you try and smile a bit more when you're with us?
戴夫说他觉得你很致郁
Dev says he finds you a haunting presence,
我不希望他的性♥欲♥被你这张哭丧脸
and I'd prefer if his libido wasn't dragged down
搞没掉
by your face.
这就对了 去迎接广阔的世界吧
There she is, ready for the big, wide world.
你放屁了吗
Have you farted?
我不可能再家放屁 戴夫还在家呢
I can't do it in my room. Dev's in there.
求你别让我进去
Please don't make me go inside.
我恐慌好像发作了
I think I'm having a panic attack.
对 我胸口觉得很紧
Yeah, my tits feel really tight.
其他人脑子乱成麻的时候
Do other people really just walk around
真的能做到面带微笑
pretending they're absolutely fine
若无其事地招摇过市吗
when everything inside their head is on fire?
如果我的余生都要陪着笑脸
I genuinely think I'd rather be dead
戴上面具生活
if I've got to spend the rest of my life smiling
那我还不如死了算了
and pretending like I'm someone else.
你赶紧他妈下车
Get out of the fucking car.
哈 你在这呢
Aha! Found you.
你请了好长时间的假
You've been off for ages.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
我不能跟你聊这个
Really shouldn't talk about it.
看来你是遇到麻烦了
Methinks the girl is troubled.
我不想把你卷进我的漩涡
I don't want to suck you into my vortex.
拜托 我热可可都带好了
Come on, I've made a hot chocky and everything.
跟我讲讲吧
Talk to me.
好吧
Okay.
我妈交了个新男友 叫戴夫
Well, Mum's got this new boyfriend called Dev, right?
他为人很和善
And he's really nice,
我以为我们相处得不错呢
and I really thought we were getting on.
但今早 我妈进来告诉我
But then, basically, Mum came in this morning
我的哭丧脸给他造成了
and told me that my face was actually preventing him
勃起障碍
from being able to get an erection,
这很不妙 囚为他有个大房♥子
which is an issue 'cause he's got a massive house.
我觉得真正原因是
I think the problem was that I walked in
他俩趴在面包机上爱抚时
on him fingering her in the kitchen
被我撞见了
bent over the toaster.
可我不是故意让他不舒服的
But I didn't mean to make him uncomfortable.
我只是想跟他谈谈
I just wanted to talk to him.
结果如何
And how did it go?
感觉他像是在给羊羔接生
Well, it was like he was trying to birth a lamb,
但小羊羔还不想出来
but the lamb didn't want to come out yet.
不 我是问跟他谈得如何 -哦
No, I meant talking to him. JOSIE: Oh.
我们没聊成
We didn't get that far.
可能我们都有别的事要忙
I think we were both a bit distracted.
你 你真觉得我这张脸
Do you- - do you really think
会对他造成勃起障碍吗
my face could prevent him getting an erection?
我不知道
I don't know.
这其实 热可可冷掉了
This is actually, um, cold.
我去再热一下
I'm just gonna go reheat.
你要是还不回我 我会自杀的 对天发誓
我这次是认真的
我手边有刀
这是我最后一次给你发信息了
你再也不会收到我短♥信♥了
祝你好运
不 我刚才开玩笑的 祝你今天愉快
我是医护人员
碧梨刚被发现死于心碎
除非你马上回复
他究竟看上她什么了
BILLIE: What does he see in her?
谁
Who?
比安卡 我找到她了
Bianca. I found her.
别擦我床上
Don't wipe it on my bed.
她到底有什么好
What is it about her?
不知道 她看上去挺高兴
I don't know. She seems quite happy.
而且她可真瘦 天杀的
And she's so fucking thin. I hate that.
我知道
I know.
哪里有伤害了
Where's all the damage?
她究竟说什么呢
What the fuck does she even talk about?
我觉得咱俩得接受
I guess we just have to remember
大多数人不像我们这样 对创伤如此敏感
that most people aren't wet for trauma like we are.
但创伤就是我们的底色 -我知道
But trauma's all we've got - I know.
好吧 我怎么才能跟她一样
Okay, how do I be more like her?
别担心 她只是基本款 生笑爱那一套
Don't worry. She's basic. She's live, laugh, love.
而我们是
We're.
死默恨
death, silence, hate.
等约会的新鲜劲儿过去 她就会甩了他
They'll go out for a bit, she'll break his heart,
等他寂寞孤单冷的时候 我们就可以下手了
he'll be alone and vulnerable, and that's when we strike.
那在这期间我该怎么做
And what the fuck am I supposed to do
我不知道
in the meantime? - I don't know.
别发短♥信♥给他了 让他一个人静一静
Stop texting him and leave him alone for a bit?
好吧 严肃点
Okay, be serious.
我是不是不该去他的生日派对
Do you think I shouldn't go to the party?
不 你要去 你看起来很瘦
No, you should. You look really skinny.
可没她那么瘦 -你很瘦了
Not skinny like her, though. - Yep, really skinny.
大家都很担心 我们私下讨论过
Everyone's worried. We all talked about it.
是吗
Really?
妈明天会带我去购物
Mum's gonna try and fix my depression tomorrow
希望能一扫我的抑郁症
by taking me shopping.
天啊你偷了我的绝招
Oh, my God, you're stealing my move.
什么 -我有时候会
What? - Yeah, sometimes I just
假装要自杀
pretend I'm gonna kill myself.
她就会领我出去买♥♥件新外套 再吃个寿司
She takes me out for a new jacket and a Wagamama.
超好吃
That's amazing.
这一件呢
What about this?
不好 太直女了
Mm, no. It's too straight.
想想你穿上会多有女人味啊
Well, think how feminine you'd look, though.
你能把手臂遮一遮
Hides your arms.
这件呢 -不好
This one? - No.
那种裙子不适合我
Dresses like that don't suit me.
我穿上就像个挤牛奶的
I lodk like a milkmaid.
你怎么对自己身体这么没自信
DEB: Why are you so weird about your body?
穿上看看
Try it on.
会把你的圆肩遮住的
You'll hide your round shoulders.
剧集 | 如此勇敢的女孩(2023) | 导航列表